Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term?  (Read 3439 times)
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.

I am sure that projects that have been on the market for a long time will play first violin. They proved their worth and showed prototypes of finished products. Pay attention to Ripple, Stellar, Cardano. These projects look very powerful. In addition, projects that develop blockchain technology, such as EOS, look very good.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.

I now mainly rely on the purchase of reliable coins, which have an excellent potential for further development and appreciation from next year. Now, Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, Waves, ADA and LTC are such examples for me, which now have very low prices for profitable investments.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

I now mainly rely on the purchase of reliable coins, which have an excellent potential for further development and appreciation from next year. Now, Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, Waves, ADA and LTC are such examples for me, which now have very low prices for profitable investments.
   Keeping these Coins makes sense, but there are still some that inspire my confidence. This is XLM ... 
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

I am sure that projects that have been on the market for a long time will play first violin. They proved their worth and showed prototypes of finished products. Pay attention to Ripple, Stellar, Cardano. These projects look very powerful. In addition, projects that develop blockchain technology, such as EOS, look very good.

Potential projects will always have room in the market because these companies have very active developments which will help their technology to implement in a real-time environment. The above-mentioned project will have a great future which has solid growth in the coming days.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

It's when the current market is problematic then becomes a good time to start buying a lot for investment. many large coins falling and this is a good chance of getting a large coin. Select which has top rankings or established if for long term investment because it would be able to make survive and thrive in the future.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

Bitcoin, is the only proven crytpo, even ethereum is a crap shoot at best "decentralized autonomous databases" for web 3.0, we have decentralized internet, they just wanna throw a database on top and centerlize the system, like a Trojan. A privacy centric crypto like monero will always be around, doesn't mean it's a store of value but one will exist. 0 crypto's have any meaningful relationships with fortune 500 companies but I'd have my eye on VeChain if it can lock in more than a verbal agreement with shipping companies it will address fakes in China, great leadership from an Ex Louis Vuitton Exec, it has a immediate need, verbal agreements, no proven store of value, checks 2/4 boxes. Wait for it to lock up contractual agreements and its a solid investment.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
hoanghung0102

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

The Hydrogen Project is looking good, real project, good devs, good community DAs and especially no ICO. I will hold for longterm.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

This year the trend of trading prevails. This strategy is more profitable than hold. But last year it was more profitable to do hold. People many times increased their capital.

aaaldy

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

If you going to hold for long terms, buy ethereum. It's cheap now.

Or you can go for others potential coins like neo, ontology.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

In my personal portofolio of investment in cryptocurrencies space, i choose investment for long term in alternatives coins which has listed on the top coinmarketcap because they have big capitalization of marketcap you can check on this site https://coinmarketcap.com/ and the other my strategy of investment in cryptocurrencies is some money invested in the ICOs projects, of course on good ICOs projects in the future, it will gives me chance to getting large of profit from small amount of money.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

I recently advise you to invest in the purchase of Ethereum, because it has all the chances for a stable price increase from next year. The remaining 50% of my money I invest in the purchase of reliable top-50 altcoins, Waves, NEO and Ripple remain my favorite decisions.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

According to me altcoin are deserves to be hold for a long time that is XRP, because XRP have a good potential and have more profitable from another altcoin. At this time of the Coinmarketcap XRP has been raise to the second place and shifted ethereum.
forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

I think now we have 2 new good coins to hold, It are BSV and BAB. It are from fork of bitcoincash. Ive bought some
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

Ripple got one more consolidation of the good investment. Bitcoin has lost 1k$ in the price, but ripple is standing very confident. I`m going to buy more!

caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

if you're looking for a good altcoin for the long term, maybe I can try to buy ethereum and erc20 coins from Smartcontrac ethereum. I see many good projects that use ethereum as the basis of their platform.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

In my opinion, the issue of choosing Altcoin to keep long has caused controversy. But I would choose ETH, LTC, NEO for this job. Sure, my investments will be profitable.

PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

Hello,

i like NEO, Elastos, Haven Protocol, Pirate Chain. Always do your own research
ALso have the big one´s ETH,XRP,XLM,XMR

Cheers
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

The good altcoins that must hodl in a long term are those that are in the top line because they are already established and next to bitcoin like ethereum, xrp etc.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

Bitcoin,  Ethereum,  EOS,  tron,  monero,  Litecoin and spectre (sxdt, sxut)  these mentioned coin are constantly been worked at with the team and Dev showing commitment and capacity.  The only reasonable expectations of these coin is success!

life time trader

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

there is no good altcoin that can be worthy of our long-term holding. The only thing that allows us to hold only bitcoin for a long time is that all altcoins are very unstable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: