Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hashra.com asic scrypt.... scam?  (Read 44851 times)
Holm

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:59:03 AM

Well I asked Hashra for the proof of the $616 charge from DHL 2 days ago. Guess what they said? Nothing... So aparently if you dare ask for a refund they feel that they can steal $616 from you... That should say it all to any prospective buyer! Beware of hashra! You have been warned...

it is looks like a scammers ?
indeed

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:01:17 AM

Well I asked Hashra for the proof of the $616 charge from DHL 2 days ago. Guess what they said? Nothing... So aparently if you dare ask for a refund they feel that they can steal $616 from you... That should say it all to any prospective buyer! Beware of hashra! You have been warned...

Most of the important stuff is all working for me, but I had some doa stuff on some of the accessories. They responded a few days later saying they'd ship a replacement by Monday (of last week) needless to say it still isn't here a week later, no tracking number. I suspect they will reply to you about the $616 charge, but in typical hashra fashion, it may take a few weeks. Yeah I'm not sure if I'll do business again unless this Simon starts explaining himself rather than just assuming this type of behavior is acceptable. Definitely not a scammer in my eyes (we'll see how your situation pans out) just not very good at business.
Quartium

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:40:39 PM

Hi, I need some help please.
I'm running one GridSeed with Cgminer and I used Zadig to replace the driver.
I changed the conf and I let it run, but now I'm having problem because even if it is running at 361 kh/s it is not accepting shares!

I waited one hour and nothing new.

Does someone had the same problem?

Thank you
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:43:28 PM

I changed the conf and I let it run, but now I'm having problem because even if it is running at 361 kh/s it is not accepting shares!

Thank you

Ive never had this problem, but one suggestion would be to remove cgminer and the drivers using the device manager, then re-install the software and try again.
Quartium

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

Thank you

Ive never had this problem, but one suggestion would be to remove cgminer and the drivers using the device manager, then re-install the software and try again.

I'm trying to disinstall the driver, where can I download the software? Can you give me a link?
jparsley

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:47:56 PM

Im sure the miners are real

please unban me.
usao
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:41:50 PM

Thank you

I'm trying to disinstall the driver, where can I download the software? Can you give me a link?

If you are using zadig and cgminer, I presume you already have the install binaries or source already.
There are many available download links, a google search should give you several good options.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:26:29 AM

seems its legit company but sucks on this forum!

yolo
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:42:38 PM

they now sell 5MH blades - thoughts?

I want to get one but there is not much review of them on the forums recently

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
usao
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:22:00 AM

I duno, if you look at the $cost / KHs, they are actually a fraction more expensive than the 5-chip GSD...
Maybe after the prices settle down things will be different, but GSD's have been falling like a rock and the blades need to catch-up to the same kind of price discount still.
zjz_lgd

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

zjz_lgd

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:39:11 AM

what's happenning?

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution, Share to moon! SbuXjdoiErjmAoGd3s4jcyEWiRifuorVv3
HASHRA

Activity: 112

HASHRA - MINING TO THE MOON

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:41:43 AM

Hi,

I can guarantee you that we do have stock and are shipping as of now : )

As for pricing, we offer free shipping plus a HASHRA BLADE CONTROLA firmware specially designed for Blades.

Hope you would consider us : )

vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:30:03 PM

Hey HASHRA...  Do your customer orders still arrive over a month after they've been placed? You know, when prices are cut in half and your customers left holding overpriced and useless units? LOL... Was wondering Smiley

BTW, thanks for finally closing my order (two month later) - nice to know our business has finally been concluded.

Vadim
nikolaz

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:30:18 PM

Hi,

I can guarantee you that we do have stock and are shipping as of now : )

As for pricing, we offer free shipping plus a HASHRA BLADE CONTROLA firmware specially designed for Blades.

Hope you would consider us : )

Just to confirm I have received my tracking codes for my order. I had ordered 5 of these units, hashra sent 4 units by mistake, and they got in touch with me to let me know that they have shipped other unit after they have realised the mistake and gave me another tracking code for the missing unit. Surely a company who is trying to scam it customers won't pay for shipping twice for a product they don't intend of delivering.

Item was sent on Tuesday, and currently awaiting custom clearance in London already. Tomorrow I will post my unboxing and review of the blades :-)
dloganbill

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:47:36 PM

When is the Hashra Controlla going to be updated to include basics such as failover?  LightningAsic's software is looking really promising, but I haven't tried it yet.  They are doing auto-overclocking per chip.  Very cool stuff.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
usao
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:01:27 PM

When is the Hashra Controlla going to be updated to include basics such as failover?  LightningAsic's software is looking really promising, but I haven't tried it yet.  They are doing auto-overclocking per chip.  Very cool stuff.
Having the ability to define multiple pools would be nice, if HASHRA can implement such a change.
Right now, im experiencing instability in both my Raspberry pi nodes and have updated to the latest image. Seems every few hours the miners go offline and need a hard power cycle to get them back.
It's problematic since my miners are at home and im at work all day, so I miss a good portion of daytime mining as a result.
As a company, HASHRA is an excellent and reliable company. The only down side is the long-time it takes to ship to the US. It took 2 weeks to get my GSDs from them, about half that in the pre-shipping status internal to HASHRA.
dloganbill

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:18:16 PM

I've had some issues with mine as well.  I use a Belkin Wemo to remote power cycle them.

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
HASHRA

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 06:00:11 PM

Failover is available now in the latest version of HASHRA CONTROLA (Now called MINI because we have ATLANTIS and BLADE version coming).

Can be downloaded at hashra.com/support

HASHRA

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 06:16:25 PM

Having the ability to define multiple pools would be nice, if HASHRA can implement such a change.
Right now, im experiencing instability in both my Raspberry pi nodes and have updated to the latest image. Seems every few hours the miners go offline and need a hard power cycle to get them back.
It's problematic since my miners are at home and im at work all day, so I miss a good portion of daytime mining as a result.
As a company, HASHRA is an excellent and reliable company. The only down side is the long-time it takes to ship to the US. It took 2 weeks to get my GSDs from them, about half that in the pre-shipping status internal to HASHRA.

Hi Usao

Thanks for the feedback.

Not sure what version you are on now but the latest version 1.4.0, now has failover support.
This can be downloaded at hashra.com/support

Obviously they should not be shutting down every few hours, please make sure the "restart" is set to "0".
There are obviously a number of reasons as to why this could be happening with your miners, there is a good thread here about the firmware, someone here maybe able to help too: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524770.0

Sorry about any long wait in getting your miners out to you, something we are continuously working on I assure you.

dloganbill

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:27:13 PM

Failover is available now in the latest version of HASHRA CONTROLA (Now called MINI because we have ATLANTIS and BLADE version coming).

Can be downloaded at hashra.com/support

I logged into my miners and clicked "update controlla" but it says version 1.3.3.1 is the latest.  What's the deal?  The Support page only has an img for V1.4.0.  Do I need to reimage my SD cards?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: