Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:41:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hashra.com asic scrypt.... scam?  (Read 44851 times)
dreamreamer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:29:27 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 09:58:06 PM by dreamreamer

I do not recommend Hashra. While they do deliver, what goes on is;

Place order
Does not ship and no email contact, lowers price
Ships at some later date but charges you the higher price

Check their facebook page or the thread here at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659732.0 A lot of people (including me) are having problems.

What Simon did to me was I placed my order when the price of a miner was $1250 with a promised shipping date. He did not ship and their was no contact. Price was lowered $1135 and he then told me it shipped but it didnt. Price was lowered to $995 about two weeks after promised ship date and he then sent it. He told me that he would offer a partial refund, but will not follow through.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:50:08 AM

The folks at Hashra also own this company (.com domain name): https://www.offshorebankshop.com/en/offshore/bitcoin-offshore-37
drangos

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:58:14 AM

And now they are an scam.
bronxnua

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:02:18 PM

Hi Nua

I am really sorry nobody has got back to you sooner.

We are in the process of contacting customers at the moment and should get through everyone within the next couple of days regarding the delays with the delivery.

In the past when there have been delays we always make it up to our customers and we will for sure be doing this again for all our customers.

In the mean time if you do have any questions at all then please get in touch.

Regards

Steven

HASHRA TEAM
info@hashra.com
bronxnua

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:03:26 PM

Seems Simon built up the company then sold it.

anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:16:32 PM

Hashra.com and Simon are for real - I've purchased a few of their machines

Yeah BFL was for real back in the day.  I bought several FPGAs from them.  The reality is that just because it started honest it doesn't mean it ends up that way.  People get silly when it comes to money.  Simon bit off more than he can chew.

dreamreamer

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:08:29 AM

In the past when there have been delays we always make it up to our customers and we will for sure be doing this again for all our customers.

Im still waiting on my partial refund since...June! I have given up on them, but just everyone beware. In my case I preordred for a certain price, then day it was to ship the price was lowered & didnt ship. It ended up being two weeks later (and yet another price drop) till it shipped.
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:01:50 PM

Well they said that if they didn't ship out by December 31st then refunds in fiat were due.

Everyone getting their refunds?

Develop

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:45:45 AM

ive asked for refund on the dec 31st shipment and have heard nothing.. $745.00 usd paid almost 4 months ago!
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:28:58 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 11:18:58 PM by Tips4TaT

Soo pissed, email everyday, still no response... 5 damn machines... This is bull shit!

Angry
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 09:18:06 PM

Sorry for crossposting this in several threads, but it might be important -

lifeforcepools - Hashra reseller - has locked his thread after some posters questioned his lack of communication and other issues:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864057.260;topicseen

lifeforcepools along with Xircom were pumping another scammy ASIC seller MAT, which is now in bankruptcy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485237.0;topicseen

Anyone who purchases from lifeforcepools via PayPal should be very careful to not miss any dispute deadlines. His last promise was that the miners will ship "end of this week", but so far there is no proof of anything that would indicate the miners even exist.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:40:26 PM

Sorry for crossposting this in several threads, but it might be important -

lifeforcepools - Hashra reseller - has locked his thread after some posters questioned his lack of communication and other issues:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864057.260;topicseen

lifeforcepools along with Xircom were pumping another scammy ASIC seller MAT, which is now in bankruptcy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485237.0;topicseen

Anyone who purchases from lifeforcepools via PayPal should be very careful to not miss any dispute deadlines. His last promise was that the miners will ship "end of this week", but so far there is no proof of anything that would indicate the miners even exist.

Yes - I agree that this is very important - definitely watch out on this one.

My money was refunded by lifeforcepools today (without even requesting it) because I questioned him on withholding a supposed shipping update by "Simon" at Hashra for 3 days.  Then I was blacklisted in being a future "customer" of his shop.

If you did order from his shop - be sure to screen copy all the terms agreed to, etc.  I also have copies of it all.  This makes it easier to dispute.

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:30:15 AM

They changed their website to out of stock on everything whatever that means.  I was sorely tempted by their scrypt miners but after getting burned on pre-orders by BFL I just couldn't make myself order any.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:22:04 AM

They changed their website to out of stock on everything whatever that means.  I was sorely tempted by their scrypt miners but after getting burned on pre-orders by BFL I just couldn't make myself order any.

Oh that can't be good.  I can't see how one sells out of everything in an instant. 

This is a bummer for Scrypt mining.  I guess I'm going to start collecting A2 Terminator units.  Their specs are pretty much the same, but twice the price (or so).

jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:50:33 AM

Oh that can't be good.  I can't see how one sells out of everything in an instant. 

This is a bummer for Scrypt mining.  I guess I'm going to start collecting A2 Terminator units.  Their specs are pretty much the same, but twice the price (or so).

There is not much left on scrypt asics with higher hashrate. What next to these A2 are you aware, 50 MH/s and above?

Probably, when LTC price won't raise, many scrypt cloud mining companies might sell their deviced as second-hand stuff. That could be a huge market. Except, they continue mining on altcoins instead of LTC. I really hope Zeus regrets their decision regarding cancelling gen3 and f*cking their customers.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:03:29 AM

There is not much left on scrypt asics with higher hashrate. What next to these A2 are you aware, 50 MH/s and above?

Probably, when LTC price won't raise, many scrypt cloud mining companies might sell their deviced as second-hand stuff. That could be a huge market. Except, they continue mining on altcoins instead of LTC. I really hope Zeus regrets their decision regarding cancelling gen3 and f*cking their customers.

The only still readily available and somewhat affordable mining units are the A2 Terminator rigs (88Mh/s to 120Mh/s) -- costing $900 to $1200 right now.  (I just picked up one on Amazon for $899 with shipping included).  And that particular mining company said that they saw no indication that Hashra was producing anything.  Of course you could take that with a grain of salt -- but I think you'll see more A2 units start to pop up in mass for sale (from private mining farms).

I guess you do have the KNC Titans, but they are priced too high and seem like they are a pain to operate.  I don't know how many were sold to the general public.

As far as the "cloud mining" companies (or in my opinion -- Ponzi miners) -- I think they stopped mining a long time ago, if they even had equipment.  But that's just my opinion (as I know this topic can get very heated).

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 05:37:28 AM

Hashra.com and Simon are for real - I've purchased a few of their machines

BTW this jjj user is an alt of lifeforcepools. Been shilling for hashra since long time ago it seems.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:18:24 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 01:40:51 PM by toptek

They changed their website to out of stock on everything whatever that means.  I was sorely tempted by their scrypt miners but after getting burned on pre-orders by BFL I just couldn't make myself order any.

Oh that can't be good.  I can't see how one sells out of everything in an instant.  

This is a bummer for Scrypt mining.  I guess I'm going to start collecting A2 Terminator units.  Their specs are pretty much the same, but twice the price (or so).

there is alot out there if you want to pay for it Sad

few  links I've found

https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-scrypt-miners/buy-ares-miner/

https://www.minerslab.com/product/litecoin-scrypter-300mhs-rack-mount-miner/

key word pay for it

As to how real they are no idea, I'm not willing to pay that much for some thing that may never RoI. if it is real. even if I had that kind of cash .

one up and coming I'm watching

http://cleverhash.com/  

This even looks good if they can find a good supply of chips they told me in a Email Zeus screwed them over .They even had Picture one time with nice stats on the miners till Zeus stop making miners.

http://www.deltaminers.com/

There is a US company that was or is trying to buy the rights to the New Zeus Chips that  never made it past the Drawing board in GA, and take over DEV on it , no links just read about it.

There out their we just need another company like Bit Main but for scrypt miners Smiley .

AS for KNC after seeing this a month or two back ..

really

http://coinminernews.com/kncminer-flips-business-model/

IF hashra comes thu and can keep it going which may not ever see lite of day we would see those  prices drop a lot . OFC all those company's above but the last two would have major issue with hashra well we know how money and Big company's work. I  do beve hashra is a honest company but has had pressure applied by the big company's which led to them looking bad and lose of income  which all ways happen when the big guys don't want some thing to happen if hashra were to use that excuse it would be even worse for them usually that can not be proved due to the how sneaky those company's can be .  That's from past XPes working for big company's. I m not taking up for hashra that's just how it is .

but i don't trust them or any per order beyond buying in the US.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:56:33 PM

That could be good - they have finished production of a limited amount and are about to ship.
That could be bad - I got scammed Sad

I was told shipping by the end of this week, so today or tomorrow, hopefully I'll get shipping notification.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 02:59:01 PM

there is alot out there if you want to pay for it Sad

There is only one that I know of - Alcheminer (in addition to the well-known ones like Innosilicon and Gridseed). I believe Hashcoins is selling a rebranded Alcheminer unit. Don't take this as an endorsement, I have not purchased it and I can't vouch if it's real.

Read about minerslab here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=883534.20

Be extremely careful with these "deals" from companies nobody ever heard of, or companies with the proven track record of scams, like our buddy Simon here. Search around these forums, likely someone already looked into it.

Don't believe any pre-orders, it's very unlikely that any credible company is working on a new Scrypt miner if Bitmain and even Zeus bailed out of this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: