Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hashra.com asic scrypt.... scam?  (Read 44851 times)
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:57:26 PM

So - well it is Saturday in China.  Anyone get their tracking #?

Kind of parallels LTCGear - maybe Hashra will get a DDOS attack and delay shipping.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:03:31 PM

Order #1812
Order Date: 22nd Nov 2014

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

I'll wait till Monday, before I raise a stink, as it could be scheduled for shipment by Saturday evening UK time, and then shipping companies wont start shipping till Monday.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:21:41 PM

Order #1812

I'll wait till Monday, before I raise a stink, as it could be scheduled for shipment by Saturday evening UK time, and then shipping companies wont start shipping till Monday.

So you ordered directly from Hashra?  Or from LifeForcePools?  As the order #'s are very different.

And you are in the UK?

giveen

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:50:48 PM

Order #1812

So you ordered directly from Hashra?  Or from LifeForcePools?  As the order #'s are very different.

And you are in the UK?

USA, direct from Hashra
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:56:27 PM

Order #1812

And you are in the UK?

USA, direct from Hashra

Oh - right - your profile says Idaho.  Sorry.

So one question -- why would you order directly from Hashra and risk losing either your BTC or money you sent via bank transfer?

As you could have ordered from LifeForcePools via credit card (aka Paypal). 

You ordered the day after (November 22nd) that LifeForcePools opened up their store (which was on November 21st).

Just trying to make sense of everything here.

giveen

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:27:52 AM

Order #1812

And you are in the UK?

USA, direct from Hashra

Oh - right - your profile says Idaho.  Sorry.

So one question -- why would you order directly from Hashra and risk losing either your BTC or money you sent via bank transfer?

As you could have ordered from LifeForcePools via credit card (aka Paypal). 

You ordered the day after (November 22nd) that LifeForcePools opened up their store (which was on November 21st).

Just trying to make sense of everything here.

Because I never knew of him before I bought it, lol.
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:24:47 AM

Me too.. I always thought it was safer to order direct...

Regardless, no communication is extremely bad business practice. Time for us to join together and get our money back!

hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:28:45 AM

Regardless, no communication is extremely bad business practice. Time for us to join together and get our money back!

So Tips4Tat -- are you in the US?  Did you get the same email regarding the potential shipment of the item?  When did you order your item?

A lot of co-inkydinks going on the the mining community.  LOL

inrworx

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:39:15 PM

So Tips4Tat -- are you in the US?  Did you get the same email regarding the potential shipment of the item?  When did you order your item?

A lot of co-inkydinks going on the the mining community.  LOL

Yes East Coast! No email for me... Did you get one? I ordered in November & December...
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:46:57 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 04:10:33 PM by toptek

if it  happen im gonna sell it for more then I paid, i give up on this type of minig went back to sha256 bought like 4 S 5  i can make some thing with them . plan to buy two more . selling off all my zeus miners and this if i get it .

The noise from the Zeus miner finally got to me i have them in room were no one really goes we can still hear them Sad SO i plugged what Antminer i had not sold off back in what a big diff in sound levels  and the power use age goes thu the roof for what they do but the antminer what a big diff in power use age.
with no real good miners in site for scrypt that work like ant miners, I m wasting time and money. unless i want to spend a ton on A2 or KNC . back to sha256 or bit coins at least there i was making some thing it was the upgrading, I hated with sha256/bitcoins Miners.

what i have left in ant miner does what the Zeus miner do and then some less power and the noise no more till  my S5 get here and there otw.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
giveen

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:10:24 PM

One of the members here got this email from Simon

Really sorry we have not been in touch lately.

As you are aware we have been delayed with getting these on time by the end of December as we had hoped.

The key component that we had been waiting for was the final production run of the chipset, this is done after all the testing has been done with the sample chips.

I'm not sure if you are aware but we use a partner company in China to do all the assembly work and this is what they have been waiting for.

Once they recieved the chips then the final production is actually very quick as the assembly of the boards and the miners really doesn't take much time, just a few days.

I am going to the factory on Monday to find out exactly what is going on and will have some Information for you on Monday.
Would you be at all possible to wait till then for further information?

I am very so to have not kept you guys more updated on this.

Have a good weekend and thank you for being so patient with us.

Kind regards

Simon
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:15:06 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 04:43:01 PM by toptek

As you are aware we have been delayed with getting these on time by the end of December as we had hoped.

The key component that we had been waiting for was the final production run of the chipset, this is done after all the testing has been done with the sample chips.

I'm not sure if you are aware but we use a partner company in China to do all the assembly work and this is what they have been waiting for.

Once they recieved the chips then the final production is actually very quick as the assembly of the boards and the miners really doesn't take much time, just a few days.

I am going to the factory on Monday to find out exactly what is going on and will have some Information for you on Monday.

Kind regards

Simon

I'm giving it till the 19 th then a refund i want.  i can wait till then at least, this is stupid all the time wasted on this type of mining, i was better off waiting for the S5 to hit and deal with the  bitcoin miner upgrades.

i can bet the S6 or S7 which ever one will be meant for home use will be even better. the S5 are all most noise free from the reviews etc , the ant miner I have do have  noise but we can't hear them in the room we have for miners.

I really wanted to do scrypt Mining more .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:02:14 PM

Kind regards

Simon

Wow Giveen -- you seem to be the only one who gets a hold of these emails from Simon.

If this is even real - then it is just another stall tactic.  I'm now convinced this is a total scam.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:33:21 PM

Wow Giveen -- you seem to be the only one who gets a hold of these emails from Simon.

If this is even real - then it is just another stall tactic.  I'm now convinced this is a total scam.

Makes one wonder about that e-mail that lifeforcepools supposedly received last weekend. If it really promised shipping by the end of this week even though now it sounds like Hashra doesn't even have the chips yet then lifeforcepools should post that e-mail in full with DKIM headers and everything to prove that he's not a lying piece of shit that he now appears to be.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:37:48 PM

Makes one wonder about that e-mail that lifeforcepools supposedly received last weekend. If it really promised shipping by the end of this week even though now it sounds like Hashra doesn't even have the chips yet then lifeforcepools should post that e-mail in full with DKIM headers and everything to prove that he's not a lying piece of shit that he now appears to be.

I agree -- I think any email that anyone posts from Simon or Hashra should show the appropriate authentication.  I'm starting to see a pattern here.

inrworx

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:42:06 PM

I agree -- I think any email that anyone posts from Simon or Hashra should show the appropriate authentication.  I'm starting to see a pattern here.

True, I guess I'm being optimistic because there was a change on the website marking the Machines to (SOLD OUT). So someone must be watching us!
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:17:09 PM

I think indicating "Sold Out" buys them even more time to string people along.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:21:26 PM

Looks like now LifeForcePool's shop is indicating "Sold Out" for Batch 2.

giveen

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:03:59 PM

Kind regards

Simon

I talk to people who have made large purchases.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:13:20 PM

Kind regards

Simon

I talk to people who have made large purchases.

Even if this is real - its sounds so bogus.  Simon has to go to the "factory" to see what is going on?  What in the world does that mean?  LOL  Then he'll push and push until Chinese New Year happens -- and that will be another 2-3 weeks.  LOL  It is so crazy.  There still may be some swamp land in Florida I can sell you -- I'll need to fly out there and see what is going on first. 

Oh my!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: