Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:29:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hashra.com asic scrypt.... scam?  (Read 44851 times)
VeNoMouS (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:42:39 PM

Just wondering if http://hashra.com/scrypt-miners/ is a scam.... since there has been so much talk as of late about asic's for scrypt...  if it is a scam, the community should be warned...
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:43:26 PM

those miners are real, i dont know if the site is legit tho
Jayson6969

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:45:13 PM

3.5 mh for 2395 + 150 shipping = scam  Angry
VeNoMouS (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:50:11 PM

"Due to the dynamic nature of this item returns are NOT accepted and all sales are final. " <--- LOL... so if the unit is busted... you got an awesome paperweight??
cannachris

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:44:41 AM

I was looking here too sey seem legit but I think I'll get a better deal on the lil'bit package here on the forums anyway.

HASHRA

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

HASHRA - MINING TO THE MOON

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 06:49:00 AM

3.5 mh for 2395 + 150 shipping = scam  Angry

This price is for the units we have reserved with our Chinese supplier.
At the moment we are only taking a few orders for this reserved amount.

Obviously we had to pay a premium to our supplier for this.

HASHRA

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 06:57:21 AM

"Due to the dynamic nature of this item returns are NOT accepted and all sales are final. " <--- LOL... so if the unit is busted... you got an awesome paperweight??

You can use it as a paperweight if you want or you can get in touch with us and we will assist you with getting it repaired or replaced if still during the 90 day Gridseed warranty window.

This is all stated on our website:

"Due to the dynamic nature of this item returns are NOT accepted and all sales are final. We will provide full support to resolve any technical issues you may have and to have the miner repaired or replaced if needed by Gridseed. Refunds are only given in the circumstances that Gridseed fails to start shipments by 28th February 2014 or if Gridseed changes specification that gives less performance before they start shipments."

HASHRA

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 07:04:39 AM

I was looking here too sey seem legit but I think I'll get a better deal on the lil'bit package here on the forums anyway.

You maybe right, these orders at present is just for the first small reserved amount that we have with our supplier.

Once these start shipping on mass then we hope to offer a more competitive price.

GomeRotti

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:32:45 PM

Can the items be paid through PayPal via a Credit Card?  Thanks!
orcephrye

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:32:35 AM

So when can we expect the next batch to be avalible for order?
testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:06:21 PM

So this is scam?
last post/question 5 days ago and still no answer?
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:31:11 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 01:38:41 PM by atp1916

No it's not a scam, these units are actually in existence but good luck getting any of them.  Bigtime farms + group buys = the common miner aint gettin' nothin any time soon.

It didn't start out as a scam, at least.    Lips sealed
igroock

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:58:13 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 05:22:16 PM by igroock

90 day warranty? for a 2400$ unit? I would still go and buy GPU's that have at least a 2 year warranty and a reputable name

edit***
280x x 5 with all the hardware (MB, HDD, etc) = $2200 TOPS with over 2 years of warranty and same speeds...dont see the point in ASICS
HASHRA

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 08:10:14 PM

Can the items be paid through PayPal via a Credit Card?  Thanks!

You can pay by credit or debit card though we do not use Paypal, we use Stripe.com as our card merchant.

HASHRA

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 08:16:26 PM

So when can we expect the next batch to be avalible for order?

We will be taking orders again within the next 48 hours. (By Saturday 22nd at the latest)

If you send us an email at info@hashra.com we will email you to let you know when we are taking orders again.

It was important for us to know exactly what the deal was with regards to knowing exactly how much stock we could get from Gridseed before taking anymore orders.

Thanks.

HASHRA

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:05:11 PM

So this is scam?
last post/question 5 days ago and still no answer?

Sorry for the delayed response… We're currently in China, just met the guys at Gridseed this week and been busy sorting out our warehouse here in Shenzhen ready for shipping.

We'll be taking more orders very soon. We just wanted to make sure that everything went smoothly with our first batch before taking loads more orders.

You can check out some pics of my ugly mug while meeting the Gridseed guys on our Facebook page.
www.facebook.com/hashraminers

HASHRA

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:22:45 PM

No it's not a scam, these units are actually in existence but good luck getting any of them.  Bigtime farms + group buys = the common miner aint gettin' nothin any time soon.

Thats right Sir, no scams here please…

We came out here in China to make sure we get a constant supply and it looks like it paid off.

We will be sending out our first batch of 700 units in a few days and then from then one we have secured a constant supply from Gridseed.
Our warehouse in Shenzhen will receive units from Gridseed every couple of days from next week.

The Gridseed factory is working at full capacity now and we are confident we will be able to provide many units for the "Common Miner".  Wink

orcephrye

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:52:03 AM

We came out here in China to make sure we get a constant supply and it looks like it paid off.

We will be sending out our first batch of 700 units in a few days and then from then one we have secured a constant supply from Gridseed.
Our warehouse in Shenzhen will receive units from Gridseed every couple of days from next week.

The Gridseed factory is working at full capacity now and we are confident we will be able to provide many units for the "Common Miner".  Wink

Thanks for your reply. Its the 22nd now... or just now in my time zone. I hope to be grabbing me some! I will post here if I succeed at getting them.
orcephrye

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:39:14 AM

Well... its passed 22nd for most of the world. Especially Hong Kong. Still dont see an open in the orders. *sigh*

I know you are probably excited about getting this out the door. But I always follow the idea of under promise and over deliver. 

So I guess I will just keep an eye out... then? If you send out emails will they be heads up or will it be after the fact?
HASHRA

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:52:54 AM

Thanks for your reply. Its the 22nd now... or just now in my time zone. I hope to be grabbing me some! I will post here if I succeed at getting them.

Sorry but we are not going to meet the 22nd February to start taking orders again.

We will open up orders again on our website at 06:00 PST 23rd February.

We are sorry for the delay in taking more orders but we are a new company and it is critical for us not to take on more orders than we can fulfil right now.

Thanks all for your patience.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: