Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:24:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hashra.com asic scrypt.... scam?  (Read 44851 times)
jnada

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:25:37 AM

Still no answer to the past three emails I sent.

Feel sorry to you guys, was just about to pay him for 300MHS miner, but found out he is only  reseller. Then I asked him question if his returns policy is same as hashra? Haven't got clear answer from him. Luckily dropped this idea.

BTW there is a lot of scam this days, well know manufacturers just vanishing from market. Any of you knows reliable ASIC Scrypt hardware shop?

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:33:41 AM

Feel sorry to you guys, was just about to pay him for 300MHS miner, but found out he is only  reseller. Then I asked him question if his returns policy is same as hashra? Haven't got clear answer from him. Luckily dropped this idea.

BTW there is a lot of scam this days, well know manufacturers just vanishing from market. Any of you knows reliable ASIC Scrypt hardware shop?

In the US -- Ebay or Amazon always has a used A2 Terminator for sale around $1k.  Best thing right now.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:58:47 AM

In the US -- Ebay or Amazon always has a used A2 Terminator for sale around $1k.  Best thing right now.

A2's are hard to beat.  I think there was a batch of a newer miner that was split between 2 companies, but I cannot for life of me remember the names.

I also feel sorry for those stuck.  Hope it goes well but afraid at this point hashra seems very scammy to not deliver any of their new gear and open back up sales.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:25:57 PM

Hi Jeremy

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, yes we are still on track for mid Feb now.

Kind Regards

Simon

So we'll see if this comes out, but its the last straw for me.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:37:03 PM

What happened to?

Yeah, I'm going to get mad on Jan 31st. Giving them one last shot

LOL

giveen

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:53:23 PM

What happened to?

LOL

I'm a sucker ?
hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:35:25 PM

What happened to?

LOL

I'm a sucker ?

Nah - you are human  Smiley

Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:15:22 PM

Anyone with tracking numbers yet?  Undecided
giveen

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:37:46 PM

Nope.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 05:58:06 PM

Everybody calm down, Chinese New Year is coming. We can reconvene at the beginning of March and continue wailing Grin

Here is the latest from Hashra:

Date: Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: simon
To: Lifeforcepools <lifeforcepools@gmail.com>

Hi Jeff

Should be shipping end of next week.
I'll try and get you some more pics tomorrow.

Regards

Simon

No, he did not provide pictures "tomorrow".
Giulini

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:22:23 PM

Nope.

Nope
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:36:02 AM

Everybody calm down, Chinese New Year is coming. We can reconvene at the beginning of March and continue wailing Grin

Here is the latest from Hashra:

Date: Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: simon
To: Lifeforcepools <lifeforcepools@gmail.com>

Hi Jeff

Should be shipping end of next week.
I'll try and get you some more pics tomorrow.

Regards

Simon

No, he did not provide pictures "tomorrow".

That scammer Josh Zerlan (that Garza doofus now requires me to say Zerlan where I used to just be able to say "that scammer Josh") anyway, scam artist Josh Zerlan dragged out "in two weeks" for damn near a full year.  Just sayin'
giveen

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:41:28 PM

5 days and counting.
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:39:58 PM

Nope. I'm following 4 threads about Hashra and have not seen anyone mention a tracking number. The best news i've seen is what suchmoon and giveen posted above. Holding my breath Sad
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 06:52:57 PM

Nope. I'm following 4 threads about Hashra and have not seen anyone mention a tracking number. The best news i've seen is what suchmoon and giveen posted above. Holding my breath Sad

I have another sob story from our friend Jeff the pool guy:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Subject: Hashra Update
To:

OK folks.

I got off about a 30 minute conversation with Simon and here's what happening.

The chips that were delivered last week had problems. They were put on test boards and did not perform properly. Simon told me that there's a 50/50 chance a new batch would arrive in the next few days, but he said 50/50 is  accurate but he never counts on things until he sees them working properly.

To put this in perspective, he explained that he is a very small fish in a big pond and he's happy get get what he gets from the chip foundries because they're busy making chips for the likes of Samsung and Apple most of the time who place orders for millions of chips.

He also told me that he's using a 28nm chip in these machines with extra chips running under-volted to get the performance and low wattage. They could have opted for a smaller size chip but this was the best solution given the price limitations they can charge.

Unfortunately the Elephant in the room that he's up against is Chinese New Years and basically put, all of China business shuts down from the middle of next week through the end of the month. So if he does not get his chips and manufacturing started by this friday, it's not going to get started until the beginning of March and then we'd be looking at manufacturing in the first week of March with shipping started in the second week of March.

I personally am not expecting machines until the beginning of March - that's just my personal opinion. I've been through this before and I refuse to get my hopes up. When I ordered machine from MAT back in April of last year that were promised in September, they did not arrive until November and I was one of the lucky people who actually got their machines before they went bankrupt.

My other personal opinion whether it's relevant or not is that I am personally committed to scrypt coin mining and for me - there are no alternatives. It's not like I can go out and buy a scrypt coin mining machine from someone else, because there simply aren't any machines out there and I have no desire to mine sha-256 coins or buy that type of equipment - it simply does not interest me so I'm in this for the long haul.

Simon feels bad about the situation and I do believe him when he says he's doing his best. I have no reason not to believe him. He's always been straight with me.

To make things perfectly clear - I will reiterate that if anyone wants a full refund I am prepared to issue you a refund. No questions asked. That has always been my position and that has not changed. I intend to take delivery of every machine because I will put them to great use with the new found information that I have from SmarterHash which has made me much more profitable.

Simon has made this offer - if you are willing to wait until March for delivery which is when I realistically expect delivery - he is willing to refund everyone $25 per machine for the delay.

I wish I had better news, but it's the news and it's what's happening.

Regards

Jeff
giveen

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:17:37 PM

Thats very frustrating news. My wife has been harping on me to get this machine and has told me to switch to a Antiminer S5. If we had taken our money back we could have been mining bitcoin and bought our altcoins. I'm still hoping but with 4 days left I'm not hoping that hard.
Giulini

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:00:28 PM

you say it, frustrating

Thats very frustrating news. My wife has been harping on me to get this machine and has told me to switch to a Antiminer S5. If we had taken our money back we could have been mining bitcoin and bought our altcoins. I'm still hoping but with 4 days left I'm not hoping that hard.
ATCkit

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:11:29 PM

I have another sob story from our friend Jeff the pool guy:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Subject: Hashra Update
To:

OK folks.

I got off about a 30 minute conversation with Simon and here's what happening.

The chips that were delivered last week had problems. They were put on test boards and did not perform properly. Simon told me that there's a 50/50 chance a new batch would arrive in the next few days, but he said 50/50 is  accurate but he never counts on things until he sees them working properly.

To put this in perspective, he explained that he is a very small fish in a big pond and he's happy get get what he gets from the chip foundries because they're busy making chips for the likes of Samsung and Apple most of the time who place orders for millions of chips.

He also told me that he's using a 28nm chip in these machines with extra chips running under-volted to get the performance and low wattage. They could have opted for a smaller size chip but this was the best solution given the price limitations they can charge.

Unfortunately the Elephant in the room that he's up against is Chinese New Years and basically put, all of China business shuts down from the middle of next week through the end of the month. So if he does not get his chips and manufacturing started by this friday, it's not going to get started until the beginning of March and then we'd be looking at manufacturing in the first week of March with shipping started in the second week of March.

I personally am not expecting machines until the beginning of March - that's just my personal opinion. I've been through this before and I refuse to get my hopes up. When I ordered machine from MAT back in April of last year that were promised in September, they did not arrive until November and I was one of the lucky people who actually got their machines before they went bankrupt.

My other personal opinion whether it's relevant or not is that I am personally committed to scrypt coin mining and for me - there are no alternatives. It's not like I can go out and buy a scrypt coin mining machine from someone else, because there simply aren't any machines out there and I have no desire to mine sha-256 coins or buy that type of equipment - it simply does not interest me so I'm in this for the long haul.

Simon feels bad about the situation and I do believe him when he says he's doing his best. I have no reason not to believe him. He's always been straight with me.

To make things perfectly clear - I will reiterate that if anyone wants a full refund I am prepared to issue you a refund. No questions asked. That has always been my position and that has not changed. I intend to take delivery of every machine because I will put them to great use with the new found information that I have from SmarterHash which has made me much more profitable.

Simon has made this offer - if you are willing to wait until March for delivery which is when I realistically expect delivery - he is willing to refund everyone $25 per machine for the delay.

I wish I had better news, but it's the news and it's what's happening.

Regards

Jeff

Thx suchmoon. At least that's some hope. A similar message was posted by JJGLSH76 here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601217.msg10429120#msg10429120

"I private messaged Hashra from there Facebook Page over a month ago and Received this response today. The Chinese New Year this Year starts Feb 19th and ends March 5. Take it for what it is worth.

Hi XXX, I'm sorry we haven't got back to you earlier regarding this.
Obviously as you are aware we are now very much delayed with this but we will start shipping after the Chinese New Year and we will make sure they are shipped in the order of when people paid.
I know you have been waiting a long time so we can look at some kind of compensation for you of course.
Regards
HASHRA"
ATCkit

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:20:42 PM

You said it giveen. I did buy 2 S5s. I didn't like spending the money on them when I had already paid for a Moonraker.
 I still hope the Moonraker arrives. I can sell it... or sell the S5s.  Gotta say I love the S5s despite how noisy they are.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 10:31:20 PM

At least that's some hope.

After months of delays it gets again delayed for a month - and you call it hope? Smiley

I would rather use some off-dictionary words to describe this...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: