Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:37:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust system abuse / DT2 member Vod is provably dishonestly rating people  (Read 5773 times)
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

me he doesn't think I did anything untrustworthy Vod threatened me to negatively rate me unless I changed my rating.

I've made up my mind on this issue.  Due to continued and growing dishonestly from this user, my feedback will be permanent.

I do not trust someone who consonantly lies.
I do not trust someone who bids on their own auction.
I do not trust someone who feels such action is OK.

You're being dishonest and everyone can see it. I am not at all surprised about your actions anymore. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3869593.msg38658847#msg38658847

You outburst at me, threatened me, lied about me, lied to me, slandered me, blocked me, and now you're lying to everyone who trusts your word. People are afraid to speak up against you, because their accounts will be wrecked if they do it. I've now heard this from various people in private. You're ruining your reputation when you abuse your position like this. Do you like to be feared? Do you like to live in the illusion where everything you do is always right, because you never hear anything negative back? That is petty and childish behavior, and certainly not something to be expected from a DT member.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

But what is unfair in that, really? At worst, it wastes peoples time when they bid and don't know about hidden reserve price.

That sounds quite unfair. Not disclosing the reserve price or even the existence thereof makes people waste their time and perhaps miss other opportunities. I can see how that makes Vod think you're not trustworthy.

Having said that, this is not even your actual problem. Your problem is retaliating with a butthurt neg against a factual neutral rating AND now whining how the trust system is abused. Seems like everyone can see the blatant hypocrisy of that except you. Take a hint.

Vod told me he doesn't think I did anything untrustworthy regarding that auction. Please read the sources linked in first post.

Vod threatened me to negatively rate me unless I changed my rating. He provably lies about our conversation. He is being intellectually dishonest by claiming to "understand" my words in the illogical way. How does that sound? Actions done by a trustworthy person?

I've heard of various other cases where DT members have threatened to wreck accounts if things didn't go the way they want. It's not really a secret here.

Well, clearly Vod now thinks you're not trustworthy regardless of what he may have thought or said in the past. His feedback seems to be factual despite how you think he arrived to that conclusion and I certainly don't trust your interpretation of the events.

Your inability to reconcile your own retaliatory feedback with your own claims of trust abuse is quite telling. You'd like to eat the cake and smear it on Vod's face too.
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:33:18 PM

But what is unfair in that, really? At worst, it wastes peoples time when they bid and don't know about hidden reserve price.

That sounds quite unfair. Not disclosing the reserve price or even the existence thereof makes people waste their time and perhaps miss other opportunities. I can see how that makes Vod think you're not trustworthy.

Having said that, this is not even your actual problem. Your problem is retaliating with a butthurt neg against a factual neutral rating AND now whining how the trust system is abused. Seems like everyone can see the blatant hypocrisy of that except you. Take a hint.

Vod told me he doesn't think I did anything untrustworthy regarding that auction. Please read the sources linked in first post.

Vod threatened me to negatively rate me unless I changed my rating. He provably lies about our conversation. He is being intellectually dishonest by claiming to "understand" my words in the illogical way. How does that sound? Actions done by a trustworthy person?

I've heard of various other cases where DT members have threatened to wreck accounts if things didn't go the way they want. It's not really a secret here.

Well, clearly Vod now thinks you're not trustworthy regardless of what he may have thought or said in the past. His feedback seems to be factual despite how you think he arrived to that conclusion and I certainly don't trust your interpretation of the events.

Your inability to reconcile your own retaliatory feedback with your own claims of trust abuse is quite telling. You'd like to eat the cake and smear it on Vod's face too.

His feedback is not factual. You can verify this. What part of my "interpretation" do you not trust? Well, you don't need to. It's all in the thread: our private messages as they were communicated, and event timeline is not disputed. You can do your own interpretation based on the raw sources if you want.

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

Having said that, this is not even your actual problem. Your problem is retaliating with a butthurt neg against a factual neutral rating AND now whining how the trust system is abused. Do you really not see the blatant hypocrisy of that?
The user dragged this into him and now he is paying the price. S/he still is not accepting that bidding on his/her own auction was not normal action!

Anyway vod made up his mind and I see his points are valid.

Update:
I have 100% support for the last two points

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:35:44 PM

Do you like to live in the illusion where everything you do is always right, because you never hear anything negative back? That is petty and childish behavior, and certainly not something to be expected from a DT member.

I always read my untrusted feedback.  Smiley

I understand you think I am petty, childish and immature.  I feel the same about you, as well as your proven dishonesty.  

I guess we will have to entertain the forum with your lying BS for a while until you finally cry yourself to sleep.

His feedback is not factual. You can verify this.

You bid on your own auction.  Factual.  You said you don't believe it is untrustworthy  Factual.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

Having said that, this is not even your actual problem. Your problem is retaliating with a butthurt neg against a factual neutral rating AND now whining how the trust system is abused. Do you really not see the blatant hypocrisy of that?
The user dragged this into him and now he is paying the price. S/he still is not accepting that bidding on his/her own auction was not normal action!

Anyway vod made up his mind and I see his points are valid.

Vod lies. Provably. I've not lied about anything whatsoever.

Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

Do you like to live in the illusion where everything you do is always right, because you never hear anything negative back? That is petty and childish behavior, and certainly not something to be expected from a DT member.

I always read my untrusted feedback.  Smiley

I understand you think I am petty, childish and immature.  I feel the same about you, as well as your proven dishonesty.  

I guess we will have to entertain the forum with your lying BS for a while until you finally cry yourself to sleep.

I have not lied about anything. If you think otherwise, feel free to post my lies here. You told me you don't see my actions as untrustworthy. You changed your stance when your outburst happened. Keep on with the insults, it really makes you look better.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

I've responded to two examples in the last few posts where you lied.

You must think this forum is full of idiots.  

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

I don't want to justify about this since I do not know him personally even If I knew then it's too hard to justify. But his last two points were 100% true.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

I've responded to two examples in the last few posts where you lied.

You must think this forum is full of idiots.  

This forum is full of people afraid to voice themselves about clear DT abuse that is happening here.

You bid on your own auction.  Factual.  You said you don't believe it is untrustworthy  Factual.   Roll Eyes

Yes, I bid on my own auction. Yes, I don't see it as untrustworthy. When have I ever claimed anything else?

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 2965

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:44 PM
Merited by Vod (5)

If I was you, OP

Dear community I have done a mistake by bidding on my own public bidding thread and did not realize that it was wrong.

However now I have realized, it was unethical and should not have done it.

I apologize to all participants and to the community publicly. I will be more open and will clearly announce my intentions properly before any bidding I start or auctions I may place.

Now to Vod, i was little stubborn before, but now since I have realized can we please neutralize the trust. I already promised it won’t happen again.

Click Post.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

Yes, I bid on my own auction. Yes, I don't see it as untrustworthy. When have I ever claimed anything else?

I wrote that in my feedback  You said feedback was not factual.  You lied.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:44:09 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 09:59:32 PM by Vod

Quote from: xxxx
(I originally thought Anduck has posted this, but it turned out to be an example message from another user.)

I always say, when you lie, you need a good memory.  Smiley

Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

If I was you, OP

Dear community I have done a mistake by bidding on my own public bidding thread and did not realize that it was wrong.

I apologize to all participants and to the community publicly. I will be more open and will clearly announce my intentions properly before any bidding I start or auctions I may place.

Now to Vod, i was little stubborn before, but now since I have realized can we please neutralize the trust. I already promised it won’t happen again.

Click Post.

I did a mistake as I did an uncommon thing. It was two years ago. There is nothing untrustworthy in what I did whatsoever. There's nothing immoral or unethical in auctioneer bidding on the auction, transparently so everyone knows and sees what's happening. It's called hidden non-disclosed reserve price and is a commonly done thing around the world in various auctions.
Vod has harassed me, abused his position and keeps on blatantly lying about me to whoever listens to and trusts him.
I am not licking Vods ass because he is threatening me.

Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

I wrote that in my feedback  You said feedback was not factual.  You lied.

Your feedback to me states: "Scammed other users by bidding on his own auction. States he does not believe this is unethical. Also admitted to me in PM he lied about this matter."

No scamming happened. You're lying.

I state there's nothing unethical in auctioneer bidding on the held auction, when it's done transparently and without obscurity. It's called hidden non-disclosed reserve price and is common practice around world in various auctions. This claim is the only non-lie in your rating.

I have not admitted any "lying" to you via PM or in public. You're lying.    (you misunderstood me, I tried to tell you, you blocked me. Maturity points to you.)

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

Bidding on your own action is unethical, as you admitted a couple quotes above.

I also understand any person I negative trust will go out of their way to call me a liar, even though I am very honest.  Smiley

Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

Bidding on your own action is unethical, as you admitted a couple quotes above.

I also understand any person I negative trust will go out of their way to call me a liar, even though I am very honest.  Smiley

I have not admitted anything like that. Put a direct quote here, where I say bidding by auctioneer in an auction is unethical.

You're provably dishonest. No way out of that. I tried to fix your misunderstanding peacefully, but no go.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

I have not admitted anything like that. Put a direct quote here, where I say bidding by auctioneer in an auction is unethical.

You're provably dishonest. No way out of that. I tried to fix your misunderstanding peacefully, but no go.

Did you say this or not?

Quote from: Anduck
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

Did you say this or not?

Quote from: Anduck

No, I don't remember saying such. Looks like a fake quote me. Vod, wtf?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

No, I don't remember saying such. Looks like a fake quote me. Vod, wtf?

Bad choice of verb from Suchmoon.

Do you remember POSTING the following words at anytime in the past, whether you deleted them or not?   Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: