Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust system abuse / DT2 member Vod is provably dishonestly rating people  (Read 5762 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

-snip-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

he has given positive trust and negative trust to anybody he sees fit

What are you saying digaran?  People on default trust need to keep their opinion to themselves?

Well, people on default trust should keep their own opinions to themselves since their opinions is visible to everybody  by default, so if every one of them tries to have a different opinion, their feedbacks says otherwise.

You on DT2 would tag A as untrustworthy, actmyname then would tag A as trustworthy (according to default trust being visible to people).
You have tried to take advantage of DT2 position to dictate your own opinions and make them appear as default trust rating to everybody in this community. you have proven so many times to be abusing people with your DT2 power you hold over 99.99% of forum members.

Anduck clearly states that he is not going to bid on his auctions after seeing the reactions of this community's members, yet you insist on tagging him for something that happened 2 years ago.

🖤😏
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:10:39 PM

Well, people on default trust should keep their own opinions to themselves since their opinions is visible to everybody  by default, so if every one of them tries to have a different opinion, their feedbacks says otherwise.

You on DT2 would tag A as untrustworthy, actmyname then would tag A as trustworthy (according to default trust being visible to people).
You have tried to take advantage of DT2 position to dictate your own opinions and make them appear as default trust rating to everybody in this community. you have proven so many times to be abusing people with your DT2 power you hold over 99.99% of forum members.

Anduck clearly states that he is not going to bid on his auctions after seeing the reactions of this community's members, yet you insist on tagging him for something that happened 2 years ago.
You do realize that people are added on DT for stating their opinion right? The entire forum is based on opinions, so your point really doesn't make sense here.
Vod was right in tagging him, because it is unethical, the time frame doesn't matter but since Anduck has said he won't do anything like that in the future, it's fair to say that Vod could give Anduck the benefit of the doubt.

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

Vod was right in tagging him, because it is unethical, the time frame doesn't matter but since Anduck has said he won't do anything like that in the future, it's fair to say that Vod could give Anduck the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you. due to the language barrier, I can not express myself perfectly, however it seems that you understand my point.

🖤😏
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

Thank you. due to the language barrier, I can not express myself perfectly, however it seems that you understand my point.
Wow. I am surprised that there's a little emotion inside digaran Undecided Well,good for you.

You know, you can express yourself properly if not perfectly, but if you act like a lunatic, not everyone would understand what you are trying to stay.  p

Anduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:11:39 AM

Why are you ignoring that Vod threatened me he would red-rate me if I did not change my rating? Me not changing my rating is the reason Vod negatively rated me. What makes you think he rated me because of something else? He clearly said he would negatively rate me if I didn't do what he says.

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:25:11 AM

Why are you ignoring that Vod threatened me he would red-rate me if I did not change my rating? Me not changing my rating is the reason Vod negatively rated me. What makes you think he rated me because of something else? He clearly said he would negatively rate me if I didn't do what he says.

This is yet another reason as to why Vod should be removed from DT2 position, those who have included him on DT2 seem to not care about Vod's actions, they don't care if what he is doing is damaging our reputation. if they refuse to take any action after seeing all of his abuse of other people, they are also not fit to be on DT1.

BUT from the looks of it, they are busy with their businesses, they are busy lining their pockets elsewhere and they have left us all to get abused by these rogue DT2 members. if you see that people are ignoring the truth is because most of the people in this forum are garbage posters, they are earning money here by garbage posting all the time, they are afraid to say anything because they could lose their earning opportunity, they are the worse people on this earth. sad truth OP.

🖤😏
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

I would like to point fingers at Vod, once again he has misused the trust system.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457684.msg39907096#msg39907096

Read both the comment of his tag and the reference. of course nobody cares right? so let him do whatever he wants.

🖤😏
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

Why are you ignoring that Vod threatened me he would red-rate me if I did not change my rating? He clearly said he would negatively rate me if I didn't do what he says.

Could you quote/screenshot the PM(s) where Vod said that?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

Why are you ignoring that Vod threatened me he would red-rate me if I did not change my rating? He clearly said he would negatively rate me if I didn't do what he says.

Its referred here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3869593.msg37486761#msg37486761
The one where Vod apparently refers that either Anduck or Vod will have to change the rating.

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:34:46 AM

What would you do don DarkStar_? what are you going to do after seeing Vod's actions? unfortunately you are not big enough here to take a serious action that could change Vod's behavior towards 99.99% of forum members. unfortunately he is untouchable therefore he would keep abusing other people. I am his latest victim.

🖤😏
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

I am his latest victim.

You are no victim, bozo. 

I did notice you have attracted the support of Quickseller.  You are his type of guy!  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

Its referred here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3869593.msg37486761#msg37486761
The one where Vod apparently refers that either Anduck or Vod will have to change the rating.

That is correct. Quote:

I have made it neutral.  You have made yours negative.  Once of us will have to change it.

"One of us will have to change" means I would've had to remove my red rating or be red rated. I didn't change my rating, so he proceeded with this threat/blackmailing (and refuses to acknowledge it as such) and makes up bullshit excuses.

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

Further more Vod tagged me in retaliation of my tag on him. Vod is incompetent individual and is also trying to moderate the trust system. if you read his tag on me, you'll understand.

How many times DT members could toy with other people's reputation until they get kicked out from DT?

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

Further more Vod tagged me in retaliation of my tag on him. Vod is incompetent individual and is also trying to moderate the trust system. if you read his tag on me, you'll understand.

How many times DT members could toy with other people's reputation until they get kicked out from DT?

Have you contacted DT1 members yet?
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:30:44 AM

So what we have here? yes ladies and gentlemen, we have our newest DT2 member DarkStar_ who thinks that after getting on DT2 and having a trusted opinion by default now he could do whatever he wants.

What we have here is a clear evidence of personal use of default trust system yet by another DT2 member, my questions are:

Where is the evidence provided by DarkStar_ as to why he thinks Anduck deserves a green trust from him?
Why DarkStar_ is not tagging Vod if he thinks that Vod's feedback was retaliatory?

Maybe because DarkStar_ is afraid of losing his position on DT2 if he does something that other DT members don't like?
Tell me, is Anduck now automatically trustworthy?
This is the evidence I needed to tell you all that DT members are constantly misusing the trust system and are artificially increase/decrease their own and other people's trust scores, this is a sign of favoritism among a few selected members of this community.

They would tag whomever they want with green/red and expect the rest of us to "just" trust their words. unless DarkStar_ could provide some convincing reasons as to why he is trusting Anduck, I'd say that he should be excluded from DT2 and save us all from future similar cases where they "think" that they should use default trust whenever they feel is necessary.

🖤😏
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:50:12 AM

So what we have here? yes ladies and gentlemen, we have our newest DT2 member DarkStar_ who thinks that after getting on DT2 and having a trusted opinion by default now he could do whatever he wants.

I don't know how fond I am of another member telling others than my trust is to be ignored....  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:40:38 AM

I don't know how fond I am of another member telling others than my trust is to be ignored....  :/

Run fast and tag DarkStar_ with some green to further my agenda. :/

🖤😏
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

Run fast and tag DarkStar_ with some green to further my agenda. :/

You are quite "wishy washy", aren't you Charlie Brown?  (Link for younger people)

You seem to change your attitude and support based on what your mom cooked for dinner...  :/

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

~Snip.

I know right, first you would come here to tag somebody from the past and at the end 2 people walk away with some fake green trust. this shows how fucked up the trust system is right now. left and right people would tag each other with green trust and nobody is asking them why? quite a little cartel you have here @theymos. I bet he is not aware of any of this. Wink

What is next? I bet we'll have another DT2 member suddenly seeing this topic and he/she would jump in to tag Anduck for something from the past and other DT members would also jump in to tag each other right, left and center and they would praise each other to say wow, what a trustworthy person you are, here some fake green trust for you.

In a few weeks, some other random DT2 would see this topic and they would think: nice, why don't we also jump in this situation and get some fake green trust as well? this goes on and on for years and only the names would change but the actions are always the same: people are misusing the trust system from any hole they could find.

I mean seriously guys, take a look at every single DT1-2 member's trust page, they have been on this business for years while thousands of people are getting screwed over on the other side. take my case for example, I started to question DT members and their tagging habits, they found whatever they wanted to find and they tagged me as untrustworthy and a scammer. what is painful is the fact that they know they are bullying me with their red tags but nobody is asking them why(I mean nobody who could actually have a saying on the matter). funny fact: I haven't got a single satoshi from anybody here, they all are tagging me for the things I say, they all are tagging me for the things I do whilst nobody has ever got hurt by my actions other than DT members and their egos.

Why? because I'm not using alt accounts to say what I say and to do what I do, as a result we could say this is the reason for people to do alt accounts and what is best to do with them after saying and doing? of course they could then use those accounts to post garbage and earn money.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: