Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust system abuse / DT2 member Vod is provably dishonestly rating people  (Read 5764 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:16:15 AM

What rules have I made up exactly? I left direct quotes on how counter feedbacks can work, from theymos. You have provided "restrictions" without any sources.

Who told you to do that? if you are not providing any convincing reason, then you might as well start your own new business of countering feedbacks and ask for money outside of this forum. good business opportunities DT members have here and they say we are the village idiots.

coming from you because you were the one who suggested that someone contact Lauda and offer to pay to get their negative trust feedback removed.

Nonsense, I never said to pay money, I said ask Lauda what would be the cost, if cost is always equal to money for you then that's your problem.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

start your own new business of countering feedbacks and ask for money outside of this forum.

Why do you keep bringing up money in trust discussions? Says a lot more about you than about your imaginary DT issues.

And then of course later:

Nonsense, I never said to pay money
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:59:32 AM

And where is it stated/implied that you are limited to one counter feedback per account? (I'll remove it if this is the case, however I do not know of any limitation)

I doubt it is stated anywhere, but it certain is implied...

The feedback was already countered.  You are basically stating you trust Anduck and you do not trust me., when in your words we were both guilty of the same thing.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

What rules have I made up exactly? I left direct quotes on how counter feedbacks can work, from theymos. You have provided "restrictions" without any sources.

Who told you to do that? if you are not providing any convincing reason, then you might as well start your own new business of countering feedbacks and ask for money outside of this forum. good business opportunities DT members have here and they say we are the village idiots.

Can I not do things in my own free will?

And where is it stated/implied that you are limited to one counter feedback per account? (I'll remove it if this is the case, however I do not know of any limitation)

The feedback was already countered.  You are basically stating you trust Anduck and you do not trust me., when in your words we were both guilty of the same thing.

That's a semi-fair point, but obviously you have a bit of bias. I don't state that I do not trust you though, just that I think your trust rating specifically on Anduck is poor.

Anyone else (not digaran) want to give an opinion on this?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:35:54 AM

Can I not do things in my own free will?

Yes you can do things on your own free will because you are not a slave at all. Wink listen don, head of the chipmixer family, we're talking about people's reputation here, keep your free will to yourself and tag people based on factual evidence not just because you want to.

No people are not going to say anything because they're all a bunch of pussies, if you see Vod is saying something because he feels that you are both equal in power. though apparently Vod is scared of actmyname for some unknown reason, that's why he tagged him/her with green. people are not going to agree with me because then I'd win. that's why they would never agree on anything with me.

🖤😏
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:51:33 AM

though apparently Vod is scared of actmyname for some unknown reason, that's why he tagged him/her with green.

I certainly can see why you have so much negative trust.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:03:09 AM

people are not going to agree with me because then I'd win. that's why they would never agree on anything with me.

Are you sure it's not because you're a belligerent fool?

Now a fair warning - your head might explode. I disagree with Vod that it's implied there can be only one counter rating. I think it's a gray area at best. If I felt it's necessary to counter a negative feedback I would do that (and have done so) without much regard for who else was or wasn't countering, just like I wouldn't base my other ratings on who else is doing it.

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

I disagree with Vod that it's implied there can be only one counter rating. I think it's a gray area at best. If I felt it's necessary to counter a negative feedback I would do that (and have done so) without much regard for who else was or wasn't countering, just like I wouldn't base my other ratings on who else is doing it.

Yes you are like that because you're a trust abuser, you would even counter legitimate red trust feedback to give free pass to scammers and would try to stop me from serving justice for the community. you also bought a DT2 account while the investigation was ongoing. you have no regards for other people and you want to call the shots around here.

Back to the topic, is there anybody else who'd like to counter Vod's feedback on Anduck? then Vod tags Anduck again and this thing could continue forever.
Vod I'm asking you once more, could you please forgive Anduck by giving him a chance and kindly remove both your red tags on him? be a man and set an example for us all, if you forgive people would see and learn from you, let people to learn something good and not just always to learn fighting and accusing.

🖤😏
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

No people are not going to say anything because they're all a bunch of pussies...
That's a lie. You can not say all Mr. self declared, no licensed,  never own won a single case lawyer sir

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

Vod I'm asking you once more, could you please forgive Anduck by giving him a chance and kindly remove both your red tags on him? be a man and set an example for us all, if you forgive people would see and learn from you, let people to learn something good and not just always to learn fighting and accusing.

Are you being paid to have me remove my red trust?   Lips sealed

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

Are you being paid to have me remove my red trust?   Lips sealed

Honestly? no, however I hope that if you do remove your tags, Anduck could send a tip to my address, that's why I have added my segwit address in my signature. I'm not going to ask for money, he could totally ignore my efforts and you could also totally keep at what you are doing. I don't have any power here.

Note if you do remove your tags, I'll have no other choice than removing my tags on you, because I tagged you only for this case, removing the tags then would nullify the green trusts of actmyname and DS, so they will have to remove their green tags as well.

Then you could watch Anduck and tag him if he bids on his own auctions again.

🖤😏
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

-snip-

Or, and hear me out, we could do none of those things and continue to ignore you.
tripleblack

Activity: 4
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:55:56 PM
Merited by DarkStar_ (2)

If a person can be tagged by multiple people for the same reason, such as a single scam instance or by being a scam buster, I don't see why multiple counters for one feedback shouldn't be allowed.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

That's a semi-fair point, but obviously you have a bit of bias. I don't state that I do not trust you though, just that I think your trust rating specifically on Anduck is poor.

Vod does seem to have left retaliatory feedback and the PM conversation is definitely not helping Vod's side. I had asked Vod a question a few days ago but it was buried, thanks digaran, so Vod do answer this: Why did you change your feeback to Anduck from neutral to negative, is it because Anduck said he doesn't trust you, so you wanted to change it?

And DarkStar_, multiple counters are totally fine. If the rating you're countering is wrongly given, which does seem like the case here. And also this:
If a person can be tagged by multiple people for the same reason, such as a single scam instance or by being a scam buster, I don't see why multiple counters for one feedback shouldn't be allowed.

Anduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Thread is about to get derailed again.

Let's try to think of ways to improve trust system, and specifically DT system. I think adding more members to DT1 would help reduce abuse. E.g. then Vod would likely receive bunch of negative trust for lying in ratings, and for other untrustworthy behavior. Current(ly) DT members are largely afraid to do anything -- and I've heard this from several people who are either on DT or have been on DT. Also some non-DT users I've contacted are refraining to voice themselves in any way, largely because of the consequences that might happen in the form of trust system abuse. I've said this several times now, but it needs repeating.

Also we have this one example case of abuse, where Vod is abusing DT position against me.

Reminders:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415201.msg39588914#msg39588914
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415201.msg39447493#msg39447493
To get a proper view of what's happening, read this thread completely and follow links to get to the sources. Also read the reputation thread linked in OP.

Also reminding you of this, as some people seem to skip over it: Vod asked me to change my rating, threatening to otherwise red-rate me. I refused. He rated me red. He also started claiming I'm a scammer and a liar, when I'm provably neither. His ratings to me are absolutely dishonest -- not just "poor". Why are some people still thinking his ratings have something to do with some >2yr old auction, that Vod earlier commented by saying "I decided what you did wasn't untrustworthy"?

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

Vod does seem to have left retaliatory feedback and the PM conversation is definitely not helping Vod's side. I had asked Vod a question a few days ago but it was buried, thanks digaran, so Vod do answer this: Why did you change your feeback to Anduck from neutral to negative, is it because Anduck said he doesn't trust you, so you wanted to change it?
Because he can? I'm not speaking on his behalf but I don't think he exactly owes you an explanation for that question. I used to trust a person somewhat and I don't feel like trusting him anymore, I can always change my feedback from neutral to negative? It's completely fine to do that provided a valid reason is tagged along with it.(which seems to be the case here)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Because he can? I'm not speaking on his behalf but I don't think he exactly owes you an explanation for that question. I used to trust a person somewhat and I don't feel like trusting him anymore, I can always change my feedback from neutral to negative? It's completely fine to do that provided a valid reason is tagged along with it.(which seems to be the case here)
Had that been the case, I don't think actmyname and DarkStar_ would have countered it(,unless you think actmyname and DarkStar_ are Anduck's alts and actmyname and DarkStar_ are also chipmixer shills, well....Digaran......) But that wasn't the case, read this:
Also reminding you of this, as some people seem to skip over it: Vod asked me to change my rating, threatening to otherwise red-rate me. I refused. He rated me red. He also started claiming I'm a scammer and a liar, when I'm provably neither. His ratings to me are absolutely dishonest -- not just "poor". Why are some people still thinking his ratings have something to do with some >2yr old auction, that Vod earlier commented by saying "I decided what you did wasn't untrustworthy"?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

Current(ly) DT members are largely afraid to do anything -- and I've heard this from several people who are either on DT

Did actual DT (DT1 or DT2) members tell you that or did you make that up?
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

Do you think that he red-rated me, because I didn't change my rating? If you think that's not the reason, why do you think he red-rated me?

6:15 PM: "I decided what you did wasn't untrustworthy"
11:26 PM: Opinion changed 100% after I didn't bend to his threat, following a red rating few days later stating that I'm a scammer and a liar.

What do you think, why did Vod's opinion about me being trustworthy change completely during these ~5 hours? (Note: His threatening/blackmailing and my refusal happened during these hours.)

Current(ly) DT members are largely afraid to do anything -- and I've heard this from several people who are either on DT

I don't make stuff up.
People are not willing to do anything, because of the consequences that will likely come to them. You should know, too, as it has happened before. It's not a secret how these things are. You can ask people yourself, or use search.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

I don't make stuff up.
People are not willing to do anything, because of the consequences that will likely come to them. You should know, too, as it has happened before. It's not a secret how these things are. You can ask people yourself, or use search.

You're the one making the claim. What would I be searching for if I don't even know it exists? So do you have a link or at least a screenshot of a private conversation (feel free to remove names) where "several" DT1 or DT2 members told you that they're "afraid to do anything" with regards to your dispute with Vod?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: