Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the facebook of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

You can find this information on the official website of the project, there as much detail and available are given all the links that can be useful to you

I could not find the links on the site, I updated the page several times, but I do not see these elements. I hope I can find help on the forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the facebook of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

You can find this information on the official website of the project, there as much detail and available are given all the links that can be useful to you

I could not find the links on the site, I updated the page several times, but I do not see these elements. I hope I can find help on the forum

This is very suspicious, because on the official website, all links are given on the main page and you can use them
a1471989

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

This is very suspicious, because on the official website, all links are given on the main page and you can use them

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/Evencoin1  https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/       https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

In order for the project to develop, it needs large investments to realize its product and bring it to the common market. For this, the project needs good investors who will go with the project to the end!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea! Now investors are actively looking for projects that will be successful in the future, it's definitely such a project!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

In the near future, users will be able to start participating in the registration process and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about this factor, how is the limited number of places on the project for participation? I think this fact limits users
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

In the near future, users will be able to start participating in the registration process and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about this factor, how is the limited number of places on the project for participation? I think this fact limits users

This practice has been used for a long time. If it was bad for everyone, then it would have been abandoned long ago. If the project allows participating in the investment of each participant, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project shares and thereby start managing the project. This can be bad for the future of the project.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

This practice has been used for a long time. If it was bad for everyone, then it would have been abandoned long ago. If the project allows participating in the investment of each participant, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project shares and thereby start managing the project. This can be bad for the future of the project.

Do you think that some investors are aimed precisely at such actions? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task, their interest - that the project was successful as long as possible
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

Do you think that some investors are aimed precisely at such actions? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task, their interest - that the project was successful as long as possible

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
a1471989

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users? I do not think it's possible, because it's stupid.
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users? I do not think it's possible, because it's stupid.

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit. I agree, it's stupid, because the investor risks his money too.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

An interesting idea for the project. This should unite a lot of interested investors and people from the sphere of crypto currency under a single idea.
And how exactly will this affect the market as a whole? What new can this bring to the vast community of crypto-investors and users?
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

An interesting idea for the project. This should unite a lot of interested investors and people from the sphere of crypto currency under a single idea.
And how exactly will this affect the market as a whole? What new can this bring to the vast community of crypto-investors and users?

Well, why should it somehow make me a market? This is simply a convenient platform that provides convenient functionality to its users and investors. I think this is quite enough to become a popular and interesting platform.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Well, why should it somehow make me a market? This is simply a convenient platform that provides convenient functionality to its users and investors. I think this is quite enough to become a popular and interesting platform.
I'm just used to the fact that almost every project tries to somehow change the world of crypto investment and I view all projects from this point of view. In fact, I'm trying to understand exactly what features this project has, which may interest me.
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

I'm just used to the fact that almost every project tries to somehow change the world of crypto investment and I view all projects from this point of view. In fact, I'm trying to understand exactly what features this project has, which may interest me.
For example, the ability to easily cross-border transfers without special delays and commissions, at least this is already worthy of attention. Because this is quite an interesting solution.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

For example, the ability to easily cross-border transfers without special delays and commissions, at least this is already worthy of attention. Because this is quite an interesting solution.
Yes, I can agree that this is really an interesting solution and can be very convenient. But what besides this? Is this the only thing that this platform can attract?
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

Yes, I can agree that this is really an interesting solution and can be very convenient. But what besides this? Is this the only thing that this platform can attract?
The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do.
I'm probably going to get a deeper study of this platform, I was interested in what you are saying about it. I hope this will become a truly worthwhile and successful project.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

Does someone know something about the bounty campaign? I want to participate and have an opportunity to get free coins. This project can be very profitable I guess.
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of mining crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in mining in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: