Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:07:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of mining activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of tokens counts
I agree with you mining activity is already in great need of change, but how can this project help us? I saw the whitepapper but did not understand the main advantage of evencoin
You know, i think that there is no need to explain you that the idea of mining is devoted to passive income. As for this project,  the team offers us new platform where you can mine even tokens. Is that clear?
And what happens next? I already have mining platfrom and everything is more or less fine. What are the main advantages of the project. New mining platform needs to be better than previous
and then happens fair distribution, because there is no more need in computing power! Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mining coin EvenCoin is a self-mining currency in conjunction to even numbers of Ethereum block.
Cool, but i still do not believe that someone will not find the way to abuse the sytem through special equipment. Thus, some people willl have advantages
This team pays proper attention to security, today almost everything is about security. As i have said before only the number of tokens will be taken into account. Do not think about complicated things when you should not
Ok, thank you so much for the information about this project and for your advice (maybe i will follow it Smiley) I will message you if i have any questions related to this project.SU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

development of a new product that does not require equipment for mining is a concept that will be relevant at any time, taking into account the growing popularity of crypto-currencies and their extraction.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

development of a new product that does not require equipment for mining is a concept that will be relevant at any time, taking into account the growing popularity of crypto-currencies and their extraction.
I agree with you entirely. note that the mining takes place by parallel even number of blocks of the Ethereum, which greatly simplifies the process of extracting the coin.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:15:07 PM

total delivery - 100 million coins - ensures that the demand for a coin is large. even though some of these coins will be mined within the next 15 years, namely 85 million. this is an impressive figure.
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

total delivery - 100 million coins - ensures that the demand for a coin is large. even though some of these coins will be mined within the next 15 years, namely 85 million. this is an impressive figure.
let me explain to you the reason for the large demand. Firstly, the process of extracting the EvenCoin coin is much simpler, cheaper and faster than bitcoin. for comparison, transactions of this coin take place within 30 seconds and with a commission of 0.03 $, and the bitcoin block is mined within 10 minutes and the average transaction time is calculated not by seconds, but by minutes, in some cases even by hours.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

let me explain to you the reason for the large demand. Firstly, the process of extracting the EvenCoin coin is much simpler, cheaper and faster than bitcoin. for comparison, transactions of this coin take place within 30 seconds and with a commission of 0.03 $, and the bitcoin block is mined within 10 minutes and the average transaction time is calculated not by seconds, but by minutes, in some cases even by hours.
and yet I do not quite understand why buy the EvenCoin coin. because the reputation of bitcoin, for example, is determined by the support of large investors and its volume of capitalization. And the coin EvenCoin can be considered new in this respect.
Klacik

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

and yet I do not quite understand why buy the EvenCoin coin. because the reputation of bitcoin, for example, is determined by the support of large investors and its volume of capitalization. And the coin EvenCoin can be considered new in this respect.
well, firstly, the effective functional of it is proved by mathematical logic, and under the blockchain of the Ethereum. secondly, pay attention to the total volume of the supply chain, which was mentioned above.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

I really like evencoin’s idea. This coin has all possibilities to become a special and respected cryptocurrency on the current market. I think that falling prices of btc and eth won’t be a big problem for this coin. 
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

I think that besides the above competitive advantages it is worth mentioning that the EvenCoin platform is supported by professionals who, having extensive experience and knowledge in this field, were able to create a useful product, successfully functioning and aimed at further development.
Klacik

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

I studied the road map. for me it was quite convenient, because every stage, whether in the process of development or completion, is indicated under this or that status. this allows us to clearly visualize the picture of the development of the project and accurately determine at what stage the platform is now.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

I really like evencoin’s idea. This coin has all possibilities to become a special and respected cryptocurrency on the current market. I think that falling prices of btc and eth won’t be a big problem for this coin. 
Of course, there won’t be any problem with that. Developers said that this coin will be better than bitcoin. Besides, it gives a great opportunity to mine without any additional equipment and other stuff.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

guys, I want to note some feature that I did not notice in other projects. here in the description there is a protocol by means of which the EvenCoin coin was created, as well as a tool that is located in the technical specification table. with the help of the protocol it is also viewed and verified. all this gives me confidence that the developers really exist and the project will develop, because at least some protocols used in the development of a project are not available on other platforms.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:49:49 PM

Of course, there won’t be any problem with that. Developers said that this coin will be better than bitcoin. Besides, it gives a great opportunity to mine without any additional equipment and other stuff.
Yes, it is true and I really hope that team is enough experienced to show great results. I want to see this coin on the top because it has incredible features. It can make ecommerce more advantageous and profitable.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:54:06 PM

friends, I would be glad to participate in this project, but I had a question of such a plan: what activities are held here to ensure security? Can I be confident in protecting my investments?
bitokman

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

Yes, it is true and I really hope that team is enough experienced to show great results. I want to see this coin on the top because it has incredible features. It can make ecommerce more advantageous and profitable.
What do you mean? I just thought that Evencoin is just a simple way to have a high passive profit and that’s all. I know that it offers the simplest way of mining but what else?
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:00:55 AM

What do you mean? I just thought that Evencoin is just a simple way to have a high passive profit and that’s all. I know that it offers the simplest way of mining but what else?
Well, you are almost right. I just meant that evencoin could be a nice cryptocurrency for transactions and it could change the rules. I think this coin could be disruptive for the current market and change a lot. It is a matter of time.
bitokman

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:05:51 AM

Well, you are almost right. I just meant that evencoin could be a nice cryptocurrency for transactions and it could change the rules. I think this coin could be disruptive for the current market and change a lot. It is a matter of time.
I hope that you are right. I know that there a lot of users that believe in this coin and want to use it more often. Evencoin need to meet their expectations and mine also.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:10:56 AM

I hope that you are right. I know that there a lot of users that believe in this coin and want to use it more often. Evencoin need to meet their expectations and mine also.
I have no reasons to doubt about it. Developers took all best features from all existing coins and designed something outstanding. This financial product will help many ico developers to raise their projects too.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:11:58 AM

friends, I would be glad to participate in this project, but I had a question of such a plan: what activities are held here to ensure security? Can I be confident in protecting my investments?
of course you can. The coin is completely protected by the same standards that are used by the blockbuster Ethereum. Ethereum's core security principles use public key cryptography technology to perform all functions. This form of cryptography is implemented in numerous ways to perform the desired functions of a smart contract.
bitokman

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:17:13 AM

I have no reasons to doubt about it. Developers took all best features from all existing coins and designed something outstanding. This financial product will help many ico developers to raise their projects too.
Time tell if you were right. Evencoin have to stood the time test. I know that there a lot of promising coins but there is no guarantee that they will be successful. I hope that evencoin isn’t one of those coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: