Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:42:10 AM

It is so wonderful that there are serious competitors for bitcoin, ETH and other coins. It makes me believe in fair competition on the cryptocurrency market.
Also, I think that this market deserver to be changed somehow. People deserve to have possibilities to earn money and be sure about their profit. I guess this project is one of those project that could provide it.
Why are you so sure about it? I mean is it the best way to invest money in and to buy these coins? I really want to know your own opinion about evencoin.
Ok. Look, this project has a great idea. It offers you guaranteed mining for 15 years. It is incredible and it opens a new way of long-termed mining. It is hard to imagine in the current situation on the crypto market. It is something absolutely new.
Well, I understand it now a little bit better. Why should other crypto community members buy this coin? I understand that miners have their own benefit. What about others?
I guess this coin will become a convenient method of payment like BTC or ETH are now. It has been already listed on some respected exchange, so it will never be a problem for its owner for sure. I think that it is a great advantage. Also, developers had a unique approach to this coin.
I really hope that this coin will become something more. I hope that it will meet my expectations because it has all possibilities to do become the best.
I assure it will happen. Crypto enthusiasts have already mentioned this project and its investment attractiveness. Evencoin has a proved security system and it is supported by a proven mathematical logic. It couldn’t fail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:47:55 AM

It is so wonderful that there are serious competitors for bitcoin, ETH and other coins. It makes me believe in fair competition on the cryptocurrency market.
Also, I think that this market deserver to be changed somehow. People deserve to have possibilities to earn money and be sure about their profit. I guess this project is one of those project that could provide it.
Why are you so sure about it? I mean is it the best way to invest money in and to buy these coins? I really want to know your own opinion about evencoin.
Ok. Look, this project has a great idea. It offers you guaranteed mining for 15 years. It is incredible and it opens a new way of long-termed mining. It is hard to imagine in the current situation on the crypto market. It is something absolutely new.
Well, I understand it now a little bit better. Why should other crypto community members buy this coin? I understand that miners have their own benefit. What about others?
I guess this coin will become a convenient method of payment like BTC or ETH are now. It has been already listed on some respected exchange, so it will never be a problem for its owner for sure. I think that it is a great advantage. Also, developers had a unique approach to this coin.
I really hope that this coin will become something more. I hope that it will meet my expectations because it has all possibilities to do become the best.
I assure it will happen. Crypto enthusiasts have already mentioned this project and its investment attractiveness. Evencoin has a proved security system and it is supported by a proven mathematical logic. It couldn’t fail.
Time will show it. Besides, I think that more crypto community will be involved in this project, more developers will improve their idea, more coin miners could be able to mine.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:52:12 AM

Okey, so, I found this coin to be fascinating and different from the rest of similar projects. I want to know about the mining power of this coin. What will be the max amount that can be mined?
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:56:50 AM

Self mining smart contracts meaning they are automatically mined in the network and not through use of sophisticated mining equipments correct?
And what areas can these tokens be used for?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:58:14 AM

Okey, so, I found this coin to be fascinating and different from the rest of similar projects. I want to know about the mining power of this coin. What will be the max amount that can be mined?
Well, the coin distribution total supply is 100 000 000 coins. To be mined 85 000 000. Miners will be able to mine for 15 years. I guess it is a best offer on the current crypto market.
peetah

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

I have a project aroused considerable interest, who can say about the investment attractiveness of this project and whether it is worth investing in it? Like the price of the token should grow taking into account the initial number of tokens
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

I have a project aroused considerable interest, who can say about the investment attractiveness of this project and whether it is worth investing in it? Like the price of the token should grow taking into account the initial number of tokens
A potential investor must pay attention to this project , it has a number of advantages and has a good chance of success. Practical application of tokens takes place. So i think this project is still ahead.
peetah

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

A potential investor must pay attention to this project , it has a number of advantages and has a good chance of success. Practical application of tokens takes place. So i think this project is still ahead.
Due to what will be the extraction of these tokens . Do you need any mining equipment? What algorithm is used to prove the importance of this token?
amanai

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Due to what will be the extraction of these tokens . Do you need any mining equipment? What algorithm is used to prove the importance of this token?
If i understand correctly Even coin is an Ethereum prototype , if they do not use computing power then i will venture to assume that this is a POS. The blocks will open concurrently with the opening of each even-numbered block of the ethereum
peetah

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

If i understand correctly Even coin is an Ethereum prototype , if they do not use computing power then i will venture to assume that this is a POS. The blocks will open concurrently with the opening of each even-numbered block of the ethereum
Why did the developers open the block for each even block ? That made sense, why couldn't we open each block?
amanai

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

Why did the developers open the block for each even block ? That made sense, why couldn't we open each block?
This is done in order to keep the price of the token in consequence of which to produce a minimum issue of coins, which in turn will contribute to the growth of the price of the token. All coins will be mined within 15 years
peetah

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

This is done in order to keep the price of the token in consequence of which to produce a minimum issue of coins, which in turn will contribute to the growth of the price of the token. All coins will be mined within 15 years
An interesting solution from the developers. To at least somehow maintain the price of the token at an acceptable level and not let it fall down, they released not such a large number of tokens for the initial sale and also made a consistent emmission for 15 years
amanai

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

An interesting solution from the developers. To at least somehow maintain the price of the token at an acceptable level and not let it fall down, they released not such a large number of tokens for the initial sale and also made a consistent emmission for 15 years
While there is such an opportunity to buy this token, the coin is very promising and can show a very significant growth in the coming years based on all the factors that we have listed.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

Why developers did not resort to the development of their own blockchain and decided to limit themselves to the standard ERC-20 marker? It is much better to have your own individual blockchain than to take ready-made models.
amanai

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

Why developers did not resort to the development of their own blockchain and decided to limit themselves to the standard ERC-20 marker? It is much better to have your own individual blockchain than to take ready-made models.
Firstly , it requires a very significant cash costs, and secondly, much more time for development. Why complicate your life if the Ethereum blockchain fits here as well as possible.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

Firstly , it requires a very significant cash costs, and secondly, much more time for development. Why complicate your life if the Ethereum blockchain fits here as well as possible.
Today, almost every project uses the Ethereum blockchain. I don't think this can last long . A month and a half ago i saw the news that the Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin plans to introduce a lease for the use of its blockchain on other platforms.
amanai

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

Today, almost every project uses the Ethereum blockchain. I don't think this can last long . A month and a half ago i saw the news that the Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin plans to introduce a lease for the use of its blockchain on other platforms.
It is quite a rational and understandable decision on his part. Ethereum is the most universal coin that is suitable for a huge number of tasks. It is not surprising that most of all platforms in the crypto industry use it
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

It is quite a rational and understandable decision on his part. Ethereum is the most universal coin that is suitable for a huge number of tasks. It is not surprising that most of all platforms in the crypto industry use it
However, the situation here is a bit different. The platform will have a very good chance of success. The growth of the token is quite logically justified and takes place .I hope that this coin will soon be seen at least in the top 50 on the coin market cap.
amanai

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

However, the situation here is a bit different. The platform will have a very good chance of success. The growth of the token is quite logically justified and takes place .I hope that this coin will soon be seen at least in the top 50 on the coin market cap.
You have a very ambitious and positive position on the account of this coin , it can not but rejoice. The more people understand the prospects of investing in this token the better. I think the amount of funds raised will be enough to complete the project
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

You have a very ambitious and positive position on the account of this coin , it can not but rejoice. The more people understand the prospects of investing in this token the better. I think the amount of funds raised will be enough to complete the project
Adequately assessing the risks and potential profits, we can conclude that this token is definitely worth buying, especially since there is a system of discounts from the time of purchase of the token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: