Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
dejan2010

Activity: 242
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

By the way, what I liked was the technical specifications table. when opened, this link displays all past operations.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

I think these coins could be the source of a simple passive profits, because they require no hardware or the like. They provide a secure and simple way to get enough funds to make the evencoin run. they did their best.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
null

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:14:30 PM

By the way, what I liked was the technical specifications table. when opened, this link displays all past operations.
it is, by the way, Etherscan, which is a block explorer and analytical platform for Ethereum, a decentralized platform for smart contracts Wink Wink
dejan2010

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

I think these coins could be the source of a simple passive profits, because they require no hardware or the like. They provide a secure and simple way to get enough funds to make the evencoin run. they did their best.
it seems to me that you are wrong. if it was a passive income, then the developers would indicate it first. we just do not have sufficient knowledge of technical details.
null

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

it seems to me that you are wrong. if it was a passive income, then the developers would indicate it first. we just do not have sufficient knowledge of technical details.
my friends, the mining of coins occurs by generating even blocks of Ethereum. I advise you once again to study the white paper, where all the information about the project and technical subtleties is indicated.
dejan2010

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

I believe that the project will promote mining at cheaper than Bitcoin coins. besides, do not forget about the cost of equipment on Bitcoin. besides, Even is not only an inexpensive coin, but also a promising one, so there will be no end of the participants !!
null

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

I believe that the project will promote mining at cheaper than Bitcoin coins. besides, do not forget about the cost of equipment on Bitcoin. besides, Even is not only an inexpensive coin, but also a promising one, so there will be no end of the participants !!
of course, this is correct. besides, it is worth noting that the demand for the coin will be stable, since 85 million coins will be stretched for 15 years, and the coins remaining in circulation will be popular.
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:18:02 PM

Could anyone here who bought the EvenCoin's miner package ($3,098) could please share and post some of your experiences so that those who are interested could also gain some references to go ahead become miners to support the network. I am also interested and would like to hear more  Roll Eyes

Thank you! Cheesy

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

cynthianelson

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:35:59 AM

I’m really impressed by progress Evencoin’s progress. I think that this coin is something special and outstanding. I am sure that it is an amazing investment. It could bring many benefits for a forward-looking person.
evabaker26

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:39:30 AM

I’m really impressed by progress Evencoin’s progress. I think that this coin is something special and outstanding. I am sure that it is an amazing investment. It could bring many benefits for a forward-looking person.
Great that you really like this coin but I’m not as inspired as you are. I like the idea of a self-mining coin and all that stuff, but I don’t see that development that you are talking about. Can you tell me what do you mean exactly?
cynthianelson

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:44:10 AM

Great that you really like this coin but I’m not as inspired as you are. I like the idea of a self-mining coin and all that stuff, but I don’t see that development that you are talking about. Can you tell me what do you mean exactly?
I mean that this coin is getting more and more popular. I heard that they’ve already have been listed on yobit!. I think it is a good sign and I am sure that more crypto enthusiasts will notice financial attractiveness of this coin.
evabaker26

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:48:21 AM

I mean that this coin is getting more and more popular. I heard that they’ve already have been listed on yobit!. I think it is a good sign and I am sure that more crypto enthusiasts will notice financial attractiveness of this coin.
Wow. It is nice to hear. I hope that there will be many successful partnerships. I still think that listing on different platforms isn’t the guarantee of success. What do you think about it? What do you think about evencoin’s future?
cynthianelson

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

Wow. It is nice to hear. I hope that there will be many successful partnerships. I still think that listing on different platforms isn’t the guarantee of success. What do you think about it? What do you think about evencoin’s future?
Well, I’m not a predictor, so I just that the cryptomarket is too unstable and there are no guarantees. I think people should be more attentive and choose coins and crypto projects that are safer. I think evencoin is one of those projects.
evabaker26

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:58:01 AM

Well, I’m not a predictor, so I just that the cryptomarket is too unstable and there are no guarantees. I think people should be more attentive and choose coins and crypto projects that are safer. I think evencoin is one of those projects.
Maybe you are right. I see that this coin could really bring a serious income. Besides, I have never seen that someone could guarantee incomes for 15 years. It look too good to be true.
cynthianelson

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:03:41 AM

Maybe you are right. I see that this coin could really bring a serious income. Besides, I have never seen that someone could guarantee incomes for 15 years. It look too good to be true.
I agree with you, but i’m sure that developers will be able to make it real. Have you checked their plans? I’m pretty convinced that you will be surprised. These guys knows how to make it great.
evabaker26

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:07:35 AM

I agree with you, but i’m sure that developers will be able to make it real. Have you checked their plans? I’m pretty convinced that you will be surprised. These guys knows how to make it great.
Yes, I read info about their future project. I think time will tell everything. Evencoin has a great potential, so I hope evencoin’s team will show their best to public. Good luck for you all!
dejan2010

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:13:12 AM

Hello, everybody! Does somebody know info about evencoin’s listing on CMC? I’m really waiting for it. This coin need to be listed on every possible platform because it can bring many benefits.
cynthianelson

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:19:27 AM

Hello, everybody! Does somebody know info about evencoin’s listing on CMC? I’m really waiting for it. This coin need to be listed on every possible platform because it can bring many benefits.
Yes, this coin is listed on CMC. I think it is a great news for evencoin holders and miners. It is a great chance to get more profit and develop the coin. Let’s see what happens next.
Aleksey1918

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

I haven’t been here for a while but it is nice to see how evencoin develops. I think this project is made for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. It is great that developers keep going to their goals.
coinminer1982

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

I haven’t been here for a while but it is nice to see how evencoin develops. I think this project is made for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. It is great that developers keep going to their goals.
I absolutely agree with you about the coin. I really think that evencoin will be awesome. Besides, I have never heard about a coin that gives such opportunities. I am sure that community will keep growing.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: