Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.

Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.

Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
I agree with you both but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

I agree with you both but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.

Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project

Cool off! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

Cool off! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
we should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

we should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.

I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want are represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest time (I mean video montages)
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want are represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest time (I mean video montages)
You are right, I think that I was too demanding. Now I understand that it is much more important to the developers to aim at the main target and implement the project successfully.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of Evencoin  are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of Evencoin  are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.

Why you are so amazed, for me it is quite logical and logical way of development of crypto community. It has long been clear to everyone that bitkon, though it is of great value to everyone, is not suitable for various financial transactions on the market.
pavondunbar

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Why you are so amazed, for me it is quite logical and logical way of development of crypto community. It has long been clear to everyone that bitkon, though it is of great value to everyone, is not suitable for various financial transactions on the market.
Why do you say so? What bitcoin is so unsatisfied with the current realities of the market? It seems this is constantly updated and gets all the new updates, or am I mistaken?
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Why do you say so? What bitcoin is so unsatisfied with the current realities of the market? It seems this is constantly updated and gets all the new updates, or am I mistaken?

Nobody says that bitcoin is a bad technology, it's just not suitable for financial transactions, where the main criterion is the speed of the transaction and the amount of commission for it.
pavondunbar

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

Nobody says that bitcoin is a bad technology, it's just not suitable for financial transactions, where the main criterion is the speed of the transaction and the amount of commission for it.
And you want to say that Evencoin meets these criteria in full? Are you ready to assert that this coin can be compared with others presented on the market at this moment?
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

And you want to say that Evencoin meets these criteria in full? Are you ready to assert that this coin can be compared with others presented on the market at this moment?
Well, as the project team says yes, at least the speed of one transaction promises to be no more than 30 seconds, which already has a significant advantage. And the commission is rather low.
pavondunbar

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

Well, as the project team says yes, at least the speed of one transaction promises to be no more than 30 seconds, which already has a significant advantage. And the commission is rather low.

Well, on the one hand it looks logical, yes. But in fact bitcoin is widely heard and many associate the crypto-currency world with this coin.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

Well, on the one hand it looks logical, yes. But in fact bitcoin is widely heard and many associate the crypto-currency world with this coin.
Yes, you are absolutely right, but no one says that bitcoin should go to the background. It's easier to calculate in the currency that is most suitable for fast and inexpensive transactions. This project is aimed at this segment of the market, as far as I can understand.
pavondunbar

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right, but no one says that bitcoin should go to the background. It's easier to calculate in the currency that is most suitable for fast and inexpensive transactions. This project is aimed at this segment of the market, as far as I can understand.
Yes, I read that the team focuses on cross-border transfers and I think that it can be a good way of calculating, but it's necessary to conduct a really big marketing campaign to attract a lot of people to the project who will be interested in it.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

Yes, I read that the team focuses on cross-border transfers and I think that it can be a good way of calculating, but it's necessary to conduct a really big marketing campaign to attract a lot of people to the project who will be interested in it.

I agree with you, but in addition to marketing, it is necessary to involve partners who will be major players in the market and will be able to recommend this project. I hope they succeed!
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: