Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

I believe that evencoin could be a great passive profit for all kinds of users. It offers an innovational approach to current problems of mining, so it could really change everything. Miners need to have this coin.

You are right. It is time to have an alternative. Mining could be really profitable but only in cases when developers have made serious and well-thought projects.
Besides, mining is an expensive activity and no one will give you guarantee that you will return your money. That’s why evencoin is great. It is a self-mining smart-contract that don’t requires some special or expensive materials.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orsedage

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Hello everyone!
Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this plan is, optimistic about the future of the project. Wish you good luck.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

I believe that evencoin could be a great passive profit for all kinds of users. It offers an innovational approach to current problems of mining, so it could really change everything. Miners need to have this coin.

You are right. It is time to have an alternative. Mining could be really profitable but only in cases when developers have made serious and well-thought projects.
Besides, mining is an expensive activity and no one will give you guarantee that you will return your money. That’s why evencoin is great. It is a self-mining smart-contract that don’t requires some special or expensive materials.
I think that users appreciate it. I guess more crypto enthusiasts need to know about this coin. I don’t remember if there is a bounty campaign. Do you know something about it? Maybe I will participate if it is interesting.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

I think that users appreciate it. I guess more crypto enthusiasts need to know about this coin. I don’t remember if there is a bounty campaign. Do you know something about it? Maybe I will participate if it is interesting.

Well, I guess it is really interesting because it is a nice opportunity to earn some coins. Yes, the bounty campaign is live and you can become a participant. Developers made all possible to attract more users.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

Well, I guess it is really interesting because it is a nice opportunity to earn some coins. Yes, the bounty campaign is live and you can become a participant. Developers made all possible to attract more users.

I am glad that developers care about its community. I want to know about it more. Can you give me the link? Maybe I will text to bounty manager? What do I need to do first?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

I am glad that developers care about its community. I want to know about it more. Can you give me the link? Maybe I will text to bounty manager? What do I need to do first?
I think that you need to read everything about it. You need to decide that activity that is more interesting for you and only after that there will be a reason to connect with manager. I think it is enough logic.
Chambers_Kowa

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

Good night,  Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

I think that you need to read everything about it. You need to decide that activity that is more interesting for you and only after that there will be a reason to connect with manager. I think it is enough logic.

Thank you. Your advices where really helpful for me. I guess I will choose social media. I have popular accounts in twitter, facebook and Instagram. I can be really useful. Can you send me the link? I can’t find it by myself.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

Thank you. Your advices where really helpful for me. I guess I will choose social media. I have popular accounts in twitter, facebook and Instagram. I can be really useful. Can you send me the link? I can’t find it by myself.

It is great but I don’t think that they are interested in Instagram. I am sure that manager will be more helpful.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

It is great but I don’t think that they are interested in Instagram. I am sure that manager will be more helpful.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093
Wow. They have a great bounty pool. I hope that 500000 env will be enough to reward all participants. It so existing. I will help this incredible project to be more needed.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

The project is quite interesting, but don't you think that most of all platforms are made exclusively with the use of blockchain? Don't people want to come up with something new and interesting? Raises a logical question for whom this token and who will use it?
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

The project is quite interesting, but don't you think that most of all platforms are made exclusively with the use of blockchain? Don't people want to come up with something new and interesting? Raises a logical question for whom this token and who will use it?

Why reinvent the wheel? For this project, the ideal solution would be Ethereum and no other blockchain. Especially for coins does not require a huge computing power
guarino

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

Why reinvent the wheel? For this project, the ideal solution would be Ethereum and no other blockchain. Especially for coins does not require a huge computing power
What are the guarantees that this token will really show good growth and that it will really be used in the future?What will make a potential investor buy this token?
peetah

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

What are the guarantees that this token will really show good growth and that it will really be used in the future?What will make a potential investor buy this token?

I would highlight the fact that this coin is supported by the mathematical logic of the Ethereum blockchain . Also, the fact that the number of coins of this token is not large and is only 100 000 000. The initial supply will be 10 million for sale to the crowd
guarino

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

I would highlight the fact that this coin is supported by the mathematical logic of the Ethereum blockchain . Also, the fact that the number of coins of this token is not large and is only 100 000 000. The initial supply will be 10 million for sale to the crowd
Where will the other 5 million go from the total supply? I guess they'll go for different marketing needs . After all, in order to learn about this token, the project needs a lot of money for promotion
peetah

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

Where will the other 5 million go from the total supply? I guess they'll go for different marketing needs . After all, in order to learn about this token, the project needs a lot of money for promotion

The remaining 85 000 000 will be mined in the next 15 years in order to maintain the financial stability of the token , with each even block of Ethereum tokens will be mined
guarino

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:13:33 PM

The remaining 85 000 000 will be mined in the next 15 years in order to maintain the financial stability of the token , with each even block of Ethereum tokens will be mined

Let's see how this token will show itself in practice, so far it is not on the coinmarketcap, I can not make at least an approximate picture of it. I would be interested to see on which exchanges this token is traded and how the price behaves
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

I like that crypto market is developing and it offers new alternatives like evencoin. I think that over a couple of years we will get a crypto product that will be simple in usage and very profitable. I guess evencoin is a big step in that direction.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

I like that crypto market is developing and it offers new alternatives like evencoin. I think that over a couple of years we will get a crypto product that will be simple in usage and very profitable. I guess evencoin is a big step in that direction.

I agree with you. Evencoin looks like an easy way to level up your financial prosperity and I think it should be noticed by crypto community. Its attractiveness is pretty obvious after reading the white paper.
Fiaberraira

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

Hello  Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: