Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

As we all know all the genius ideas are simple as possible, evencoin is not anexception. All we needed is new and comfortable platform for mining and now here it is!

Of course, i agree with your statement,  but what can you say about this project in general, do you know the main idea of the team of developers? I mean not only few words about mining platform
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins. Is that enough for you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

As we all know all the genius ideas are simple as possible, evencoin is not anexception. All we needed is new and comfortable platform for mining and now here it is!

Of course, i agree with your statement,  but what can you say about this project in general, do you know the main idea of the team of developers? I mean not only few words about mining platform
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins. Is that enough for you?

You should your record that is just copy paste concept of MNE which is old and original idea. I don't see future in this kind of project but there is nothing revolutionary in this project you should check the original project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Ok, it is enough. How do you personally think. What can be an obstacle on the way of implementation of the project. Because today les and less projects attract enough funds for implementation
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

Ok, it is enough. How do you personally think. What can be an obstacle on the way of implementation of the project. Because today les and less projects attract enough funds for implementation

You know, the conditions of the market leave much to be desired, cryptocurrencies become cheaper day by day, that is why we have such a hard situation. I think that this project will overcome all the changes on the market
12coins

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

You know, the conditions of the market leave much to be desired, cryptocurrencies become cheaper day by day, that is why we have such a hard situation. I think that this project will overcome all the changes on the market
Cryptocurrencies are going to grow in price in winter, really nice that you are confident in success of the project. I think that other mining platforms will somehow spoil the implementation of this idea? do not you think so?
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

Cryptocurrencies are going to grow in price in winter, really nice that you are confident in success of the project. I think that other mining platforms will somehow spoil the implementation of this idea? do not you think so?

About future increase i hope that you are right!  I dont know about plans of other mining platform, but this one is going to change the market thus creating big competition
12coins

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

About future increase i hope that you are right!  I dont know about plans of other mining platform, but this one is going to change the market thus creating big competition
Yeah, you have remined me about big competiton. There are a lot of projects offering simple mining platforms but i think all of the are just a noise, nothing new and nothing good

nicrnicr

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Yeah, you have remined me about big competiton. There are a lot of projects offering simple mining platforms but i think all of the are just a noise, nothing new and nothing good

We,, this project has very experienced developers. I suppose that every member of the team face mining problems and got fed of it. That is why this idea was born
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?

this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Techsan

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious pieces of information… May be you can tell me some more?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious pieces of information… May be you can tell me some more?

well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
Techsan

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success

Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
Techsan

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?

This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power. At first i laughed hard because i did not believe that but know we see this is true
Techsan

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power. At first i laughed hard because i did not believe that but know we see this is true
You know, I have seen tons of projects that offer new type of mining. I want to understand why exactly this project should raise a lot of funds at the fund-raising campaign?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

You know, I have seen tons of projects that offer new type of mining. I want to understand why exactly this project should raise a lot of funds at the fund-raising campaign?
Of course and it has a successful fund-raising campaign. I wish everything good to the team, i see how hardworking and smart they are to create a concept for absolutely new mining platform. Awesome!
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: