Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?

this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?

this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
a1471989

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success
Klacik

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
amanai

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success
a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
ll tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
a1471989

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
amanai

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project its.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.
Klacik

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

ll tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
a1471989

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project its.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.
You know, I have seen tons of projects that offer new type of mining. I want to understand why exactly this project should raise a lot of funds at the fund-raising campaign?
Jeff_gi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
amanai

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

You know, I have seen tons of projects that offer new type of mining. I want to understand why exactly this project should raise a lot of funds at the fund-raising campaign?
This team makes me wonder day by day, a lot of content, so hardworking and smart. I believe that this team will achieve necessary result!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
Klacik

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
You forgot to say that it is very important to check social pages and see the work of the team, here everything is ok. This project is worth investing
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game
EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years. Experience and Knowledge keeps a company steady and stable. We are a company registered in Abu Dhabi in the name of EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC.
amanai

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

You forgot to say that it is very important to check social pages and see the work of the team, here everything is ok. This project is worth investing
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Klacik

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years. Experience and Knowledge keeps a company steady and stable. We are a company registered in Abu Dhabi in the name of EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC.
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens?
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: