Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

In the payment method for your ICO you also mentioned that you also accept payment from exchanges. But with exchanges how will you know about my address? how will you send me my tokens?
In this ICO the coins are not sent to your address from which you invest in the ICO but you deposit your Eth to the website of unboxed and there you buy the coins and then you will send those coins to one of your ethereum address.
Will we withdraw our token immediately to our eth addresses or it will take any procedure or take time till the end of ICO like other ICOs?
Here you will have your coins in the webwallet in the unboxed website and you will be able to withdraw your coins to your address or any exchange when the ICO is ended. I think after August you will be able to send these coins to your eth address.
On their website when you go the details of your coins there you will see that they have written that you will be able to send your coins to any of your Eth address on 1st September. Means that after that date you will be free to move your coins to any wallet of eth you want which is for ERC20.
Yes on that time the ICO will be ended as like all other ICOs you will be able to use your coins and to move it to any place you want. After that you can also sell them on exchanges. But it is better to hold the coins for a longer time.
Selling at that time on exchanges depends on whether the coin is added on exchanges or not. If the coin will be listed on exchanges on that date then it will be possible to sell while if not listed then you have to wait for that time.
But we not have to worry for the exchange listing because this is a project of a real business which is going very well. It has a good community and a trusted team and a solid business which means that the exchanges will readily accept them to list the coin on their exchange.
TeamUnboxed (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

Influencer Marketing 2.0 - Get Paid to Post

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

Thank you for all the support, welcome to the Unboxed community!

Can I know that when will you distribute the coins for the airdrop? I am waiting for the time of distribution.

Tokens will be distributed right after the ICO  Wink

Hello Team  Smiley

We just added Unboxed to  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/unboxed/

If you need to edit any information about your ICO, please go to Unboxed ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.

Thanks a lot! Smiley

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Invite your friends to our invite-only community pre-sale, give them 1000 NBOX tokens for free and get and get 10% in ETH from every contribution your friend makes
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

In the payment method for your ICO you also mentioned that you also accept payment from exchanges. But with exchanges how will you know about my address? how will you send me my tokens?
In this ICO the coins are not sent to your address from which you invest in the ICO but you deposit your Eth to the website of unboxed and there you buy the coins and then you will send those coins to one of your ethereum address.
Will we withdraw our token immediately to our eth addresses or it will take any procedure or take time till the end of ICO like other ICOs?
Here you will have your coins in the webwallet in the unboxed website and you will be able to withdraw your coins to your address or any exchange when the ICO is ended. I think after August you will be able to send these coins to your eth address.
On their website when you go the details of your coins there you will see that they have written that you will be able to send your coins to any of your Eth address on 1st September. Means that after that date you will be free to move your coins to any wallet of eth you want which is for ERC20.
Yes on that time the ICO will be ended as like all other ICOs you will be able to use your coins and to move it to any place you want. After that you can also sell them on exchanges. But it is better to hold the coins for a longer time.
Selling at that time on exchanges depends on whether the coin is added on exchanges or not. If the coin will be listed on exchanges on that date then it will be possible to sell while if not listed then you have to wait for that time.
But we not have to worry for the exchange listing because this is a project of a real business which is going very well. It has a good community and a trusted team and a solid business which means that the exchanges will readily accept them to list the coin on their exchange.
yes already a lot of exchanges are waiting for this ICO to be completed as they want to list this coin. This project has a lot of partners and users already and they all are ready to use this coin as they want the benefits from this project.
Gargulan

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

Since it is an ERC20 token it can be expected that it will be listed on some decentralized exchange immediately.

Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

Since it is an ERC20 token it can be expected that it will be listed on some decentralized exchange immediately.
Yes on decentralized exchanges it is confirmed that it will be listed immediately with no time. It is a company which is among us from a few years and because of their work hard they are among us in this step.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

Yes on decentralized exchanges it is confirmed that it will be listed immediately with no time. It is a company which is among us from a few years and because of their work hard they are among us in this step.
I worked and invested in many projects like this in the past and I know that the coin of projects like this get listed within the first weeks after the end of ICO. The demand is the actual thing which they already have on everywhere. Everyone love it.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

Today I received a message from a person on my telegram who provided me an address to invest in that address for this ICO. I got that the person is scam as the ICO is on website only. I am writing here to inform other people about that activity.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:01:18 PM

Today I received a message from a person on my telegram who provided me an address to invest in that address for this ICO. I got that the person is scam as the ICO is on website only. I am writing here to inform other people about that activity.
Expert people do not invest with them but they only scam many newbie investors. Thanks for the developers that they are informing members from time to time about that scam.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

They also have a subreddit page now. I am sharing the link here for the members to get access https://bit.ly/2lpO8sd

Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

They also have a subreddit page now. I am sharing the link here for the members to get access https://[Suspicious link removed]/2lpO8sd

Thanks a lot for sharing this link with us. For coins I often use reddit for searching about the current affairs and for many other observations and reviews. This project is on my watchlist and that will help me more to get it at reddit.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

They also have a subreddit page now. I am sharing the link here for the members to get access https://[Suspicious link removed]/2lpO8sd

Thanks a lot for sharing this link with us. For coins I often use reddit for searching about the current affairs and for many other observations and reviews. This project is on my watchlist and that will help me more to get it at reddit.
Thanks for appreciating for that. I like the community of this project to inform with the latest news about it.

Here is another link for you people where you can see that on the ICO pitch competition unboxed project got the second position. https://cryptonews.com/icos/inside-the-ico-pitch-competition-rock-n-roll-and-deafening-g-2036.htm
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

Thanks for appreciating for that. I like the community of this project to inform with the latest news about it.

Here is another link for you people where you can see that on the ICO pitch competition unboxed project got the second position. https://cryptonews.com/icos/inside-the-ico-pitch-competition-rock-n-roll-and-deafening-g-2036.htm
It shows the competence of the project and the team of the project that how much they are active for making their project successful on any platform. Augustas looks the handsome hero among them. There is still many more to show to the public it is just the start.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Today I found from my friend whom I invited that he can also get 5% extra coins when he will contribute to the ICO via my referral link. he himself asked for my link to contribute. That is great thought of the developers. Can anyone confirm that how is it working for you?
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

Today I found from my friend whom I invited that he can also get 5% extra coins when he will contribute to the ICO via my referral link. he himself asked for my link to contribute. That is great thought of the developers. Can anyone confirm that how is it working for you?
I was not aware of that bonus for the contributor who come with our referral link. If it is then we got a great opportunity to get the referrals faster as sometimes people often do not care for our link and they join with simple link. Now if they will get the bonus then they will ask for our link.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:37:23 PM

I was not aware of that bonus for the contributor who come with our referral link. If it is then we got a great opportunity to get the referrals faster as sometimes people often do not care for our link and they join with simple link. Now if they will get the bonus then they will ask for our link.
Is this also possible in their referral system? Can I get a link to their advertisement where they have announced and explained about that bonus which the contributor will also get?
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

Is this also possible in their referral system? Can I get a link to their advertisement where they have announced and explained about that bonus which the contributor will also get?
Yes it is right that along with your 10% commission your friend who you invite with your referral link and he join with your referral link will also get a 5% commission. I am also spreading their word via my referral link and I am getting a good number of referrals because of their this feature.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

Yes it is possible and unboxed network is using this program for their ICO.
Here is the link where they have explained the referral program https://medium.com/unboxed-network/earn-with-unboxed-referral-program-is-here-b2e8d3b2fc91

SHawk

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

This project look very promising and the method of login to the website could bring in more registered people if properly advertised but i am wondering how the team are going about with the ico program because i cannot see any link that points to the bounty apart from the referral program which is very limited in scope and exposures.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

This project look very promising and the method of login to the website could bring in more registered people if properly advertised but i am wondering how the team are going about with the ico program because i cannot see any link that points to the bounty apart from the referral program which is very limited in scope and exposures.
If read read more details about the project then you will find they they themselves provide the ways of advertising on social media. They are an advertising network which work on the base of mouth of word advertising. They can advertise from their own platform on social media in the way just like the bounty campaigns.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:05:52 PM

Yes it is possible and unboxed network is using this program for their ICO.
Here is the link where they have explained the referral program https://medium.com/unboxed-network/earn-with-unboxed-referral-program-is-here-b2e8d3b2fc91

Thanks for sharing this link with me. They have really a brilliant planning for that ICO project. Now I found that why my friend asked me for giving him my referral link. In other simple referral program people often do not care for the referral links of their friends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: