Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521813 times)
bibliobusz

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

A must read:10 reasons why Agate wins hands down over single solutions like PundiX, TenX, eCoinmerce and Request Network!

https://medium.com/agatechain/10-reasons-why-agate-wins-hands-down-over-single-solutions-like-pundix-tenx-ecoinmerce-and-831b7b5b7aee

Thanks for sharing that,an interesting article.For me,best reason is nr 1:

Agate Blockchain: with its high speed and very low transaction fees, the Agate blockchain is way different from the rest. Completely decentralised and highly scalable, the blockchain has Smart Contracts for daily transactions with total reliability and security. A token generator engine and a block explorer to duly record every transaction with transparency are other added highlights.

I think its incredibly important to have your own blockchain when you are dealing with something like ecommerce,so you are not dependant on 3rd party blockchains.

It does make sense if you want to start your own economy. Though the development and maintenance costs are higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

A must read:10 reasons why Agate wins hands down over single solutions like PundiX, TenX, eCoinmerce and Request Network!

https://medium.com/agatechain/10-reasons-why-agate-wins-hands-down-over-single-solutions-like-pundix-tenx-ecoinmerce-and-831b7b5b7aee

Agate Blockchain: with its high speed and very low transaction fees, the Agate blockchain is way different from the rest. Completely decentralised and highly scalable, the blockchain has Smart Contracts for daily transactions with total reliability and security. A token generator engine and a block explorer to duly record every transaction with transparency are other added highlights.

I think its incredibly important to have your own blockchain when you are dealing with something like ecommerce,so you are not dependant on 3rd party blockchains.

I agree if you have your working network, it's much better than depend on the blockers of third-party developers who at any moment can get stuck like it was in the etherium when the network was spammed.
Plus, one must understand that Desktop & Mobile POS terminal for merchants also largely solve. The more people will participate in the network, the more stable it will be and the more the price grows.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

It does make sense if you want to start your own economy. Though the development and maintenance costs are higher.

I agree, but in a long tearm this will bring them a lot.

What are some of the possibke benefits if having their own blockchain?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

For all the new folks on this thread, here is a real life POS application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ht4w6OEikw

Did the sale of POS Terminals already start? Or was this just a demo of how it will look like and work?

I think that the sale of POS terminals will come after ICO ends, but everyone who invests during private sale gets one for free if I am right.

Will they sell terminals directly or only apps?

Not sure what do you mean by that? There will be physical terminal and app instead of physical pos terminal.

I mean that I want to know if they will have their own POS devices?
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

For all the new folks on this thread, here is a real life POS application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ht4w6OEikw

Did the sale of POS Terminals already start? Or was this just a demo of how it will look like and work?

I think that the sale of POS terminals will come after ICO ends, but everyone who invests during private sale gets one for free if I am right.

Will they sell terminals directly or only apps?

Not sure what do you mean by that? There will be physical terminal and app instead of physical pos terminal.

I mean that I want to know if they will have their own POS devices?
That's actually a good question, I couldn't find anything about that.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:17:27 PM

I agree, but in a long tearm this will bring them a lot.

What are some of the possibke benefits if having their own blockchain?

Well they can set it up for their needs,they dont rely on the others.Cryptokitties were godo example how something so silly can completely fuck up whole network.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

Becoming as popular as Paypal is a huge goal. Let's see what the future brings - fingers crossed...
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

You are spot on, this puts control in your own hands entirely.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

Competition is fierce,many news ICOs coming every day trying to solve similar problems Agate is,so you really have keep repasting what you offer,and keep mentioning your advantages over competition,informing the community!

Good thing is that Agate team is well aware of it and marketing is doing great job, very good presence on all fronts and Agate is doing great despite this bear market.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:24:31 PM

I agree if you have your working network, it's much better than depend on the blockers of third-party developers who at any moment can get stuck like it was in the etherium when the network was spammed.
Plus, one must understand that Desktop & Mobile POS terminal for merchants also largely solve. The more people will participate in the network, the more stable it will be and the more the price grows.

Important thing is also that merchants who invest in ICO will get POS terminals for free.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

Important thing is also that merchants who invest in ICO will get POS terminals for free.

Will all merchants get POS terminals for free or there is a limited number?
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

Maybe there is some kind of minimum you need to invest to qualify for free POS terminal?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

I'm not sure if there is a limited number of POS terminals that will be given for free, team could answer that to us.I think, though, that in order to receive a free POS terminal you need to invest during presale phase, if you invest during public sale you don't qualify for free POS terminal.
KimiNonaWa

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

I'm not sure if there is a limited number of POS terminals that will be given for free, team could answer that to us.I think, though, that in order to receive a free POS terminal you need to invest during presale phase, if you invest during public sale you don't qualify for free POS terminal.

Is that for desktop POS or for mobile POS terminal - the smaller cheaper version?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

Is that for desktop POS or for mobile POS terminal - the smaller cheaper version?

All this should count for the desktop one. Desktop POS will cost 5000 AGT,but price can change,depending on AGT value on the market.Mobile/handheld POS will cost 3900 AGT.

So taking this into consideration I would say you need to invest those amounts or more to qualify for free desktop POS terminal.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

All this should count for the desktop one. Desktop POS will cost 5000 AGT,but price can change,depending on AGT value on the market.Mobile/handheld POS will cost 3900 AGT.

So taking this into consideration I would say you need to invest those amounts or more to qualify for free desktop POS terminal.

Ok, this makes sense.That would mean that in order to get free desktop POS you need to invest amount of 5000AGT or more.So basically you buy the POS, but you also get those tokens you paid for so POS is free.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

So far,biggest issue(atleast for me) with all these debit cards were fees.There are so many of them that it aint cheap to use them at all,in the end you card you loose something like 10%

How  you plan to sort that out,what will be the fees with Agate debit card?

Unfortunately, debit cards users in crypto world have been forced to pay large fees, I hope that Agate will be reasonable on this issue and thus attracts a large number of users.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

Ok, this makes sense.That would mean that in order to get free desktop POS you need to invest amount of 5000AGT or more.So basically you buy the POS, but you also get those tokens you paid for so POS is free.

So is this apply only during the private sale?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:32:56 AM

So is this apply only during the private sale?

Yes, only if you invest now during presale, public sale does not count.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

What's the distribution plan for tokens that are sold during sale?We gonna get them immediately,or after whole sale is finished?

I presume that distribution will start after the sale ends.That is how teams usually handle the distribution.

What I would like to know is when will Agate wallet be launched?I checked the roadmap and couldn't see it on the roadmap...

I remember that it was said that wallet is already in beta and being tested.I would expect that wallet should be launched in sync with Agate main net being launched to support the swap of tokens to main net.

Can anyone from the team confirm or clarify the situation with main net and wallet please?

Agate wallet already supports  BTC,LTC,XRP,ETH and BCH,and by the end of Q4 2018 it will support up to 17 cryptocurrencies.

Can we download the wallet? Is it already available?

You can download the app,and give it a try.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: