Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521813 times)
johnmiles

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

sorry to ask here again, but i didn't get an answer in the bounty thread. Since the stakes in the bounty spread sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10POnQtbIE3w-hSuEJ_CmYrTkUfoeIlce8OUsRF8TWLg/edit#gid=152153059) haven't changed since i asked, i am asking here again to clarify things, maybe you can provide a link or something where you already wrote what you are planing...

Is Bounty holded? will it continue? can we remove the signature? if we do so, will we still the reward for the time spent so far?

thank you for clarifycation!

CONGRATULATIONS for reaching the softcap!
i have read your medium articel "Important Announcement Regarding Public Sale". As you descripted 2018 is a hard year fpr ICOs, and i understand, that you won't continue right now with your public sale.

what's happening to the bounty camgain now? has it ended or will it continue ? and what are your plans about token distribution?

First bounty campaign finished,currently there is VIP  signature bounty campaign but only for full members and above.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

sorry to ask here again, but i didn't get an answer in the bounty thread. Since the stakes in the bounty spread sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10POnQtbIE3w-hSuEJ_CmYrTkUfoeIlce8OUsRF8TWLg/edit#gid=152153059) haven't changed since i asked, i am asking here again to clarify things, maybe you can provide a link or something where you already wrote what you are planing...

Is Bounty holded? will it continue? can we remove the signature? if we do so, will we still the reward for the time spent so far?

thank you for clarifycation!

CONGRATULATIONS for reaching the softcap!
i have read your medium articel "Important Announcement Regarding Public Sale". As you descripted 2018 is a hard year fpr ICOs, and i understand, that you won't continue right now with your public sale.

what's happening to the bounty camgain now? has it ended or will it continue ? and what are your plans about token distribution?

Are you part of new signature campaign?Here is the link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036112.0
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

Is it know how much exactly Agate raised so far?

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.
If sof tcap is indeed achieved, it is certainly good news for everyone who joins this project, hopefully the soft cap is truly achieved and I also hope that this project can reach hard cap

Soft cap is reached for sure,it was announced in the social media,so no worries about that.

So does it mean that we cant invest anymore at this moment and we have to wait before we can invest again?

Yes, we are waiting now for main sale to start.

Do we know how many tokens will be allocated for main sale,and what will be the bonus?
nullCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1452

till 25.07

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

thank you for your replies. and no i am not in the VIP campaign, and right now it seems full. anyway i am not sure if i could fullfill 20 posts with min 200 letters a week. good luck to ya guys.
i'll gonna follow your project and hope you'll succeed.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

thank you for your replies. and no i am not in the VIP campaign, and right now it seems full. anyway i am not sure if i could fullfill 20 posts with min 200 letters a week. good luck to ya guys.
i'll gonna follow your project and hope you'll succeed.

Thanks for supporting Agate even though you are not participating in the bounty campaign!
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.
If sof tcap is indeed achieved, it is certainly good news for everyone who joins this project, hopefully the soft cap is truly achieved and I also hope that this project can reach hard cap

Soft cap is reached for sure,it was announced in the social media,so no worries about that.

So does it mean that we cant invest anymore at this moment and we have to wait before we can invest again?

Do we know how many tokens will be allocated for main sale,and what will be the bonus?

Overall 318,500,000 AGT was allocated for sale, but we don't know yet how much is left for the main sale.Bonus will most likely be 0%, but that can also change.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

Congratulation! Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

AGATE

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 3.9 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here

Thank you listing Agate, even though I think rating should be even higher.Agate has so much to offer to get only 3.9 out of 5.
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

Hello AGATE Team,
Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO AGATE https://coindelite.com/ico-details-agate is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.1 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Nice to see tracking sites picking up on Agate and seeing the quality of it.More listings like this will help us get closer to hard cap!
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

Hello together,

So what can i do?

Best Regards

Overall 318,500,000 AGT was allocated for sale, but we don't know yet how much is left for the main sale.Bonus will most likely be 0%, but that can also change.

Can someone from the team share the information about how much tokens were sold during the private sale if that is not a problem.Thanks
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

Hello together,

So what can i do?

Best Regards

I think ti would be good idea to offer some kind of bonus,even something like 5%,for those that invest bigger amount.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

Hello together,

So what can i do?

Best Regards

I think ti would be good idea to offer some kind of bonus,even something like 5%,for those that invest bigger amount.

That's not a bad idea, but that should be available only to those that invest atleast 10 eth or even higher.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Hello AGATE Team,
Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO AGATE https://coindelite.com/ico-details-agate is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.1 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

More exposure cant hurt,especially with such a nice rating!
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

Is there any update or news about team next move,what can we expect next in the meantime,while waiting for public sale?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

Is there any update or news about team next move,what can we expect next in the meantime,while waiting for public sale?

No news at the moment, team is working on the product while we wait for public sale announcement.
Hesham_Gu

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

Hello AGATE Team,

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Agate has nice ratings overall,when you check other sides,in general experts agree on this project.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

Hello AGATE Team,

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Agate has nice ratings overall,when you check other sides,in general experts agree on this project.

Not only experts, important thing is that community also really supports Agate and believes it can change and mix things up Cheesy
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

No news at the moment, team is working on the product while we wait for public sale announcement.

I heard that a lot of development is already in beta testing phase, what stuff is in the beta exactly?
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

Hello together,

So what can i do?

Best Regards

That's not a bad idea, but that should be available only to those that invest atleast 10 eth or even higher.

I think there is a high posibility for additional bonuses when public sale gets announced again, it would not be a bad thing.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

I heard that a lot of development is already in beta testing phase, what stuff is in the beta exactly?

I think that main net is close to be done with beta, does anyone know what is the situation with wallet?

Main net should be launched ahead of road map, so I presume wallet will be the same.I know that wallet was in beta 2 months ago already, so beta could be close to an end too.
inv3stor
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Agate is now officially registered as a digital currency exchange provider with AUSTRAC.

Read more :
https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd

Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: