Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26998 times)
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Admiring such an activity:
SUN POWER: HOW SOLAR TECH IS EMPOWERING PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
p2pep.com/2345/
It is very interesting video. The situation can be really changed, especially on a state level. The Government's policy can change a lot in energy sphere, as I can see it living in Portugal: reducing imports, deactivating most power plants and accommodating the increasing energy demand.

This could be useful in philippines too, we have a high energy demand during summer because of lack of energy source usualy hyrdro plant is our main source and this can be a solution for our problem. Imagine having a P2pep app you could easily find a source of electricity and our government must embrace  using renewable energy

A perfect solution to a problem here in the Philippines, considering also we are on a third world country, which means, commodities are high especially electricity because of inflation. I hope with the application of P2PEP Platform in our country, we can acquire a new way of generating renewal energy and also sell our oversupplied energy to some of the needy ones. This is a great help sooner. Let us be positive that the government will also check this one and apply it to our country.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unijaychie

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

When I saw your project I was surprised because he was new, Everything I saw before project was almost the same as their concept.

So it's beautiful and it will be a good result, especially the admin and staff of your project and trustworthy.

Your goal and roadmap are very useful to us so we can make sure that we can do so in the future.

Great Project Great Team Great Community  Kiss
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

p2pep.com/2345/
It is very interesting video. The situation can be really changed, especially on a state level. The Government's policy can change a lot in energy sphere, as I can see it living in Portugal: reducing imports, deactivating most power plants and accommodating the increasing energy demand.

This could be useful in philippines too, we have a high energy demand during summer because of lack of energy source usualy hyrdro plant is our main source and this can be a solution for our problem. Imagine having a P2pep app you could easily find a source of electricity and our government must embrace  using renewable energy

A perfect solution to a problem here in the Philippines, considering also we are on a third world country, which means, commodities are high especially electricity because of inflation. I hope with the application of P2PEP Platform in our country, we can acquire a new way of generating renewal energy and also sell our oversupplied energy to some of the needy ones. This is a great help sooner. Let us be positive that the government will also check this one and apply it to our country.
This solution is perfect worldwide, as the global warming and air pollution goes for all of us.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

Hi, one quick question, do you already have a prototype so we can feel the app used to sell the clean energy? Or maybe some more designs?

Regards.

It would be nice to see an MVP from the team, but am sure soon enough it would be released and the investors will have a go at it.
halid

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

p2pep.com/2345/

This solution is perfect worldwide, as the global warming and air pollution goes for all of us.

How does the solution solve global warming? I thought it was just a trading platform, besides energy cartels will not allow projects like this to simply waltz in and replace them.
nobita_pogi

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

p2pep.com/2345/

How does the solution solve global warming? I thought it was just a trading platform, besides energy cartels will not allow projects like this to simply waltz in and replace them.
Yes, this is very useful in the Philippines, especially if the consumer can buy electricity directly from the energy producers
MrsIceman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

p2pep.com/2345/

Such a platform makes using the renewables in the easier way -> the less work for power plants -> the less using of fossil fuels -> the less level of CO2
olumyd

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

p2pep.com/2345/

Such a platform makes using the renewables in the easier way -> the less work for power plants -> the less using of fossil fuels -> the less level of CO2

That's about as concise the whole concept can be. The rippling effect is an outstanding outcome in the energy industry.
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

Dose Green Energy project partner with any organization that will make this project standout among it competitors.?
halid

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:32:49 AM

Dose Green Energy project partner with any organization that will make this project standout among it competitors.?

I believe partnership is a huge determining factor to green energy project development. Can P2PEP give some insights into some prospective partnerships they're pursuing?
nobita_pogi

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

This project will open a new opportunity in trading energy for renewable energy producers. they can trade using p2p platform i think.
myra17

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

A project that would help save our planet , so unique and and its really worth it to invest in this kind of project . .
olumyd

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

📌P2PEP Fun and Games Season 1.0📌

🔥🔥LET THE MEMES WAR BEGIN!!!🔥🔥

::$4,000 USD worth of PEP tokens in 4 weeks::

✅♻️Hey guys, in order to spice things up and create more fun out of our project we are  conducting a MEME contest for our community.

🚧CAUTION: The theme surrounding your entry should involve renewable energy and/or blockchain plus a #P2PEP, #PEP hashtags.

🎤Here are the terms for the contest:

1️⃣ You must have joined our telegram chat group (obviously).
2️⃣ One entry per participant per week.
3️⃣ Submit your entry here https://goo.gl/forms/EMe0aAhrIyKYLoaF2
a) You must submit your entries before midnight of Friday every week.
b) If you think you can earn more points on your social media, POST EM!!! Just don’t forget the hash tags.
4️⃣ We will screen for the best 3 based on quality of content and wittiness.
5️⃣ Voting will be done on telegram (mostly), twitter, facebook and discord channels [so join them all].
6️⃣ One vote per community participant.
7️⃣ Results will be collated on Sunday against the new week.
8️⃣ Lastly, every entry will be accepted only difference is priority will be based on quality.

🏆PRIZES:
🥇-Winner - $500 USD of PEP tokens
🥈-Runner Up - $300 USD of PEP tokens
🥉-Third place - $200 USD of PEP token

🕒Duration of contest from 23rd of June to 23rd of July 2018

May the best MEME Master win!!!

Voting has began join our telegram group to vote.

@P2PEP_Official
nobita_pogi

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

I believe that this project is a good choice for investment, you will have the opportunity to buy it on stock exchanges. This is a very solid and promising project, and, in my opinion, its price will grow.
MrsIceman

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

How about the latest Coindesk BTC price review: https://www.p2pep.com/2524/
olumyd

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

BTC is making a move for the uptrend and we can expect to see a new phase, however, the G20 is still around the corner.
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:01:01 PM

Clean energy producers have a hard time reselling their energy supply easy and for a fair price. Many consumers want clean energy, but don't want the hassle of finding and installing a system. P2PEP is an advanced solution based on the blockchain technology, PEP is a payment token for energy trading over the P2PEP network.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

Clean energy producers have a hard time reselling their energy supply easy and for a fair price. Many consumers want clean energy, but don't want the hassle of finding and installing a system. P2PEP is an advanced solution based on the blockchain technology, PEP is a payment token for energy trading over the P2PEP network.
promising projects let alone the team that manages this project also has experienced the future of this project will be better and more interested investors, and will be able to achieve success with satisfactory results.
nobita_pogi

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:59:54 AM

p2pep.com/2345/

many countries are also suffering power shortage because of industrialization, we need more power so we need more power producer. As my understanding of this project, individual like us can be a power producer by installing our own solar power and sell the excess power that we produce by using P2P platform.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

Trading Green Energy!! This looked like a very great concept and attractive project. Clean energy will get great importance in the future due to the fast loss of other fules. And trading it with the help of a Mobile app will make people free from the hassle of installing the costly system. I think this project can acquire great attention from many investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: