Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26998 times)
nobita_pogi

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:58:46 AM

This peer to peer energy platform has gained the interest of the crypto community due to it great concept and expert team. I think this project has the potential to grow in their crypto market and help people in understanding the importance of clean energy on our planet.

I agree with you, this project has potential in crypto currency market because it can totally be seen to their platform how it works and what the project all about. Through knowing about it it made me also find it interesting,  I am sure that it will be successful soon.
yes that is very correct Smiley.  Combining of technologies like blockchain and energy production especially renewable energy is such a futuristic project, and the best of it, the project has a concern for the environment and for its user, people can sell their excess power produced by their solar panels directly to the P2P platform and become a trader Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

This project is very interesting since it focuses not only on the profit that they would earn but also on the process of maintaining the cleanliness of the environment. I like the idea of this project because all of us are suffering from this global warming and therefore it just right that this project will continue to develop in the crypto community.
You made a point, mate!
It should be like this.
Implementing crypto projects, which have good mechanisms to prevent environmental polutions which in turn potentially result in global warming and serious impacts on our surroundings, for both current and future generations.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

Clean energy is a necessity and humanity is most concerned about. The project can connect clean energy users with good performance for both producers and consumers by peer-to-peer protocol. I firmly believe that P2PEP will receive support from the community.
Agree, it realy necessary to be concerned not only to earn money and profits but also consider the environment and all living things. This project is very beautiful and interesting. I will continue to follow this project and hoping for its success soon.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

BTC is making a move for the uptrend and we can expect to see a new phase, however, the G20 is still around the corner.

That is true and by the use of this project it is one move for the success because P2PEP is kinda new but trend and it is a good investment to anyone. Gaaining and earning is the aim for all and for sure this project could be a help for us.

P2PEP project is unique in its own ways but it still needs the help of other energy platforms to succeed, hence the partnership scopes.
As I saw bounty of this project, I can assure that no problems with promotion should arise, at least at first sight everything looks very pleasantly and inspires a certain trust.
Really good to know that the project is launching bounty campaigns. This will be very nice and good marketing strategy. If this information is accuratemany will be happy knowing they can earn and benifital to all and very advantageous for both parties.  Gudluck and hoping for good sailing project.
vickycoin05

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

🏆Congratulation to lucky winners of P2PEP Contest🏆

🥇1st place: 3000 PEP for @ridiculous_A1
🥈2d place: 2000 PEP for @Thepurpletulip
🥉3d place: 1000 PEP for @rannarvasa and @zanzo09

MEME CONTEST ENDS JULY 23

This is really very amazing reward for all of them.i hope the team will bring more contents like this so we can also get some rewards from it. And this type of contents also attract the more peoples and increase the popularity of project. I hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.

We really hope so that their will be a lot of rewards to come so that many investors will invest. Aside from that this P2PEP project is kinda new to the business world it might be acquire people to go through the journey of success.
Yes, many are happy to know about the good benefits and good practice of this project. Its not only focusing the bussiness area but also centering the environment  welfare. Nice to know that thisproject is eco and environmental friendly. I wish a good response from the people in crypto community market.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

A quality project, I like it very much, I wish you success.

Yes one of the best and quality project in the market so far. Their concept is very realistic and unique. I wish that the project will gajn more and more people to invest and get interested with their ideas and concepts.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

I read the project carefully and it's look like quite interesting.i seen the video presentation of project, it's really very good and we can easily understand project by watching it and for future information you can read the whitepaper.P2PEP has Airdrop campaign too so you can take part into it and earn some free tokens.
The P2PEP design is well done.their video is just good enough to be successful & draw the attention of the investors because it is enriched with good source of information
Dejech19

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

I read the project carefully and it's look like quite interesting.i seen the video presentation of project, it's really very good and we can easily understand project by watching it and for future information you can read the whitepaper.P2PEP has Airdrop campaign too so you can take part into it and earn some free tokens.
The P2PEP design is well done.their video is just good enough to be successful & draw the attention of the investors because it is enriched with good source of information

P2PEP is a good project indeed, the team really doing their best to make it better and understandable. Having a video presentation can help a lot because many will prefer to watch the important thing about the project with that it can help attract more investors.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

It is good to apply what's todays trend, the video presentation is a good strategy to have because most people prefer to watch videos rather that reading. It can be easily make popular if it will be shared and seen to people, overall I can say that this project is interesting.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:01:12 PM

the project that i will patronize! , The good thing why i really love this project is because its really unique and so interesting . the only project that really cares the people , environment and the world . for me it really helps the world to become more better place to live in . saving the world while earning,its really awesome bright idea , very much proud to be part of this project.

Yes, this project is so good and very unique because its not totally focusing on the profit but also in the environment and people.  It focuses in the goodness of all which make it different to others. I will always look forward on this project.

This project is very interesting since it focuses not only on the profit that they would earn but also on the process of maintaining the cleanliness of the environment. I like the idea of this project because all of us are suffering from this global warming and therefore it just right that this project will continue to develop in the crypto community.

That is true, this project is very useful not only for the people who would like to earn a profit but also to our environment. As of today the environment has a lot of conflict because many people are not concerened with the global warming. When this project came up it is a helpful one maybe a solutions to the main problem.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

🏆Congratulation to lucky winners of P2PEP Contest🏆

🥇1st place: 3000 PEP for @ridiculous_A1
🥈2d place: 2000 PEP for @Thepurpletulip
🥉3d place: 1000 PEP for @rannarvasa and @zanzo09

MEME CONTEST ENDS JULY 23

This is really very amazing reward for all of them.i hope the team will bring more contents like this so we can also get some rewards from it. And this type of contents also attract the more peoples and increase the popularity of project. I hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.

We really hope so that their will be a lot of rewards to come so that many investors will invest. Aside from that this P2PEP project is kinda new to the business world it might be acquire people to go through the journey of success.
Yes, many are happy to know about the good benefits and good practice of this project. Its not only focusing the bussiness area but also centering the environment  welfare. Nice to know that thisproject is eco and environmental friendly. I wish a good response from the people in crypto community market.

That is the focus of the project is to help the enviroemt, the platform is for good of all not only for one but to everyone. P2PEP project is one of a kind that would help and concern about the global warming. The uniqueness of this project will bring to us to a creative world result.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

the project that i will patronize! , The good thing why i really love this project is because its really unique and so interesting . the only project that really cares the people , environment and the world . for me it really helps the world to become more better place to live in . saving the world while earning,its really awesome bright idea , very much proud to be part of this project.

Yes, this project is so good and very unique because its not totally focusing on the profit but also in the environment and people.  It focuses in the goodness of all which make it different to others. I will always look forward on this project.

That is true, this project is very useful not only for the people who would like to earn a profit but also to our environment. As of today the environment has a lot of conflict because many people are not concerened with the global warming. When this project came up it is a helpful one maybe a solutions to the main problem.
It is the excellent idea from team how to help to give work as the person in need in her, and to help the environment to prolong the life at the expense of the algorithm used in this platform. For it huge plus to the developer.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

Giving alot of information to the community is the primary objective of the project to be able to connect with them. Gathering the support of the community is their main goal to provide the necessary changes and modifications that the community needs to be develop.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

The net energy received by way of association of users among themselves will become excellent an analog the existing energy, it will increase time of preservation of resources of ours of planets and as a result will raise the standard of living, I hope developers seriously will think of a marketing component and the project will be supported by many users.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nobita_pogi

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

the dev and his team are great, they know what they're doing, they know what the people need and what the world needs. To make a better living having a good environment and a healthy power producer using the gift of nature, combining the blockchain technology and give opportunity to the people to trade on their own using P2P. This is great and a wonderful project
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

the dev and his team are great, they know what they're doing, they know what the people need and what the world needs. To make a better living having a good environment and a healthy power producer using the gift of nature, combining the blockchain technology and give opportunity to the people to trade on their own using P2P. This is great and a wonderful project

Exactly, thats the reason why they are having a numerous supporters even if they are still new in the crypto community. Having this project would somehow help the recent problem of the environment and the increasing pollutant at the atmosphere which eventually destroy the whole universe.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

Giving alot of information to the community is the primary objective of the project to be able to connect with them. Gathering the support of the community is their main goal to provide the necessary changes and modifications that the community needs to be develop.

Definitely right! Information is very important most especially if it is new and not that too popular because first thing that people need is the information about the project in order to know its process and how good the foundation is. I am sure having those information can help a lot in gaining supporters.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dejech19

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

Exactly, thats the reason why they are having a numerous supporters even if they are still new in the crypto community. Having this project would somehow help the recent problem of the environment and the increasing pollutant at the atmosphere which eventually destroy the whole universe.

Having numerous supporters though it just new simply says how good the project is. Many get attracted and loved about P2PEP because of its purpose why it was made. Its not all about gaining profit but also it helps in our environment, it shows care in our sorroundings which is very nice to hear about it. Just keep it up team, I know you can reach more success soon.
vickycoin05

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

Agree,  the number of supporters are proofs that tne project is good and very much profitable and advantageous. The project is new yet it receives various support and appreciation from people because of its very amazing concept and ideas.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

Agree, they are all well experienced in this field. Hoping for  more updates and progress for this project. I wish that tge number of it's investors and supporters will increase together with the growth of this project. Gudluck team and wish your success soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: