Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

Tell me, do you plan on listing on the Wings platform? I think this was very useful for your project. Many projects have gone far after this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
docxdrl

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

In my Opinion, as one of our fundamental responsibilities to preserve nature and a healthy environment for ourselves and posterity, it does make enough sense for an investor to invest in the future of the environment by investing in such great projects as P2PEP! It is one thing for the project to have strong fundamentals and yet another thing for investors to think along this line. This project in my view gives investors a double opportunity.

In my own opinion, investing in this project is like being a humanitarian, you are not only helping the environment, but also helping people and the generations to come. Mother earth has been infected, inflicted and need to be preserved, if not rejuvenated so it can support the coming generations.

Embarking on this project is like contributing your quota as a fundamental obligation for saving a life. In my opinion, it's not just an opportunity for an investor, but also  a chance to help the planet a better place for all inhabitants     
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

P2PEP Project is being managed by this incredible Team of individuals with track records of success in various areas. THAT, in itself is one aspect that should build such an magnitude of confidence in investors, among other factors!
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

In my Opinion, as one of our fundamental responsibilities to preserve nature and a healthy environment for ourselves and posterity, it does make enough sense for an investor to invest in the future of the environment by investing in such great projects as P2PEP! It is one thing for the project to have strong fundamentals and yet another thing for investors to think along this line. This project in my view gives investors a double opportunity.

In my own opinion, investing in this project is like being a humanitarian, you are not only helping the environment, but also helping people and the generations to come. Mother earth has been infected, inflicted and need to be preserved, if not rejuvenated so it can support the coming generations.

Embarking on this project is like contributing your quota as a fundamental obligation for saving a life. In my opinion, it's not just an opportunity for an investor, but also  a chance to help the planet a better place for all inhabitants      
Yeah, indeed. If earth has been going to go end, then us, the human shall protecting this lovely earth given by the God.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

This project was recommended to me with high profitability in one telegram channel. I really liked the idea, it is quite innovative and far ahead of its time, so I invested but for a small amount. I think to buy more. There is a good bounty program on which you can earn free tokens.I am glad that I found such a project and I believe in its development.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

This project was recommended to me with high profitability in one telegram channel. I really liked the idea, it is quite innovative and far ahead of its time, so I invested but for a small amount. I think to buy more. There is a good bounty program on which you can earn free tokens.I am glad that I found such a project and I believe in its development.
Well, there are so many bounties in these days but I'm sure 1 of 1000 bounties will go success, especially im hoping this bounty program can be useful someday.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

hopefully until the end of the sale of token p2pep got satisfactory results and has good potential for the long because I'm sure p2pep project is pretty good

There is no assurance on the result of the token sale, but with some information we get such as the updates from the developer or the team we can say our own opinion what will be the result. I am sure this project will be successful because it is a helpful, useful and a good project.
Agree, no one can predict what will be the outcome in each project in the market. No exact details or information that could say that this will be the future for this project but as we follow and observe the project we can identify the changes and updates about the project.  Let's be more patient about this matter lets give the team a chance to work and show updates later on.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

project funding has earned 35% of this including a good project, hopefully can achieve satisfactory results, let us participate to participate in the success,good luck for the p2pep team
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

hopefully until the end of the sale of token p2pep got satisfactory results and has good potential for the long because I'm sure p2pep project is pretty good
i hope so. they will get satisfied until they see that there are so many people joining the ico and reached the hardcap in just 1 month of the ICO!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

I can't login using my account. The site writes that my login (BangHeit) does not exist.

Check the official telegram group and complain to the admin there, you can get your problem solved.
Yes please. You can visit the official telegram group and I am sure your concerns will be addressed directly. They can assets you in your issues and you can seek some clarifications and questions. Please fell free to visit the official telegram group.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

Embarking on this project is like contributing your quota as a fundamental obligation for saving a life. In my opinion, it's not just an opportunity for an investor, but also  a chance to help the planet a better place for all inhabitants      
Yeah, indeed. If earth has been going to go end, then us, the human shall protecting this lovely earth given by the God.
As I reaches my maturity I see how we humans abused the environment. As days passes by the environment was damaged and ruined because of overused and abused of the people.  Now this project cathes my attention most because of its different concept and ideas. Hopefully this project will grow and reach the success that they were aiming for.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

We are Social:

📌📌 ATTENTION 📌📌

The MEME CONTEST Vote is ongoing.

Join our Meme Contest Voting on telegram https://t.me/P2PEP_Official LIVE NOW!!!

Click 👍 for the ones you like and 👎 for the ones you do not like.

Thank you!
This is a great idea though. They have a good meme contest vote and I always like how the community react about this contest.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

🏆Congratulation to lucky winners of P2PEP Contest🏆

🥇1st place: 3000 PEP for @ridiculous_A1
🥈2d place: 2000 PEP for @Thepurpletulip
🥉3d place: 1000 PEP for @rannarvasa and @zanzo09

MEME CONTEST ENDS JULY 23

This is really very amazing reward for all of them.i hope the team will bring more contents like this so we can also get some rewards from it. And this type of contents also attract the more peoples and increase the popularity of project. I hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Congrats! I wish this project can be longer active and live on this planet and I hope these guys appreciate the rewards given.
This is really very amazing reward for all of them.i hope the team will bring more contents like this so we can also get some rewards from it. And this type of contents also attract the more peoples and increase the popularity of project. I hope the devlopers will give attention on this topic.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

Tell me, do you plan on listing on the Wings platform? I think this was very useful for your project. Many projects have gone far after this.
And what the platform is? Can you tell a little in more detail about her? Can be to this project at all and Wings is necessary? Or this platform ideally fits in everywhere? It would be desirable to obtain information on this occasion.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

Yeah! this project is very helpful to the community and it is an acts of something creating new to the development of the project. This is very highly recommended to everyone because it brings a lot of positive outcome soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

And what the platform is? Can you tell a little in more detail about her? Can be to this project at all and Wings is necessary? Or this platform ideally fits in everywhere? It would be desirable to obtain information on this occasion.

This is kinda a helpful to our environment because it focuses to clean the energy that is being used in daily. The platform is good for everyone who wants to live in a clean society and have a good condition which is aware of global watming too.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

This is kinda a helpful to our environment because it focuses to clean the energy that is being used in daily. The platform is good for everyone who wants to live in a clean society and have a good condition which is aware of global watming too.

I think that most of adequate people dream of it constantly. I hope that p2pep after all will be able to make at least successful attempt it to realize as this event will be able to change radically the world and to prevent his aging.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

Exactly, this project aims to provide a clean and green environment. As we had witnessed the speedy devastation in our environment we also feel the harm that could bring this into our life. And with this project the community will obviously gain the benefits that the team will provide to the fullfillment of the needs of the people.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

Exactly, this project aims to provide a clean and green environment. As we had witnessed the speedy devastation in our environment we also feel the harm that could bring this into our life. And with this project the community will obviously gain the benefits that the team will provide to the fullfillment of the needs of the people.
This project will surely attract investors from all over the world due to every day increasing problems of energy supply the project will gain huge demand in future. They are also using solar energy which will make them a highly demanded project of the future.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: