Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26998 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

Whether transition to the own platform and then full refusal of eth is possible in the future? I think it would be the logical decision if the project goes to masses and will find strong support.
I don't know what you mean but I will try my best to answer your question.  I think a full refusal of eth is possible since there is nothing is impossible in the cryptocurrency.
I think, he meant go away from ethereum blockchain and create own network. I agree too with it as the projects using an own blockchain always become more interesting to masses.

Creating new blockchain is an innovation because it creates a new thing that posses new ideas and investors might attract for. Yes it not easy to go through with this decision making but if you hold hand and fight for what you think is in need too, then go on. Ethereum is very useful in every situations may do.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

P2PEP doesn't want to give people chance to waste any energy.Energy is useful for life & if you can use it with the crypto world then it will get more investor without any doubt

It is not about chance but it is about how to save if you are deserving too. In the crypto world it is very helpful because it guarantee a successful in life which may bring a success to everyone's life. In getting investors it is a planning session that drive all along.

I agree with you, this project talks about saving and the usefulness to everyone. This will help the future of young ones better because this will help stop global warming. It was made for the use of proper and good energy. No doubt why it develop more and more  same as the number of investors are increasing which is a proof that it is such a good project.
Saving is the main thing & it should be from all the site like the team or the investors.So as they are successful to draw investors,i want to know about their progress   

I agree on you saving is the best strategies that might affect the nation into a new one because it can create be competitive in other form. Well this project can guarantee a cleanliness in other way of living. Investors would love this kind of savings as well and this projects too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

Whether there were some attempts from the developer to agree with the government of some country for the embodiment of this platform in reality? Or it is still unknown where it will be specifically started?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

There is an explanation for your tranquility and trust to the project. All the matter is that the platform will be really directed exclusively for the good, to improvement of a way of production of the electric power.
Yes, what I like the most of this project is the concept and idea towards conversation the environment. Its very rare in projects in the market that touches on the idea of environmental issues and everything like that. That is why this project catches my attention and my interest as well.

Same here bud, this project will catch alot of investors and would surely attract to it's concept since the platform is quite possible. The project has a wide range of services that is why many individuals supported this project because of the benefits that we may aquire in the future.

Surely this project will gain a lots of supporters and investors because of its uniqueness and usefulness. Many will benefit this project not only people but the community or shall we say the environment. I am sure that this will be one of the most good project that people want to invest with. Looking forward for the future success and latest upgrades and updates of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

Quite interesting project made with a better solution from the developer so that the developer can establish the whole process from the people around the world.
Yes, indeed very interesting. The probable solution of our long time environmental issues. In fact the project gain various types of appreciation and it was great. Hopefully the project will be a success and so this can run and implemented soon.

They gained that appreciation because they are doing well in the progression of the project. The community showed the effort of the team and it is very important that they will continue what they have just started to have a strong relationship from the community. Hopefully they will continue to work with the presence of hardworks and determination.
The project is at such stage that it seems to me, high probability that not to stop him any more. Around the platform a huge number supporting has gathered and they will help to solve any arisen problem.
Absolutely,  as of now as we can see the project is continuously increasing the supporters and investors as well as the  well experienced individuals. Thr platform is promised that is whh we need to help the team to uplift the project name and spirit.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

Whether transition to the own platform and then full refusal of eth is possible in the future? I think it would be the logical decision if the project goes to masses and will find strong support.
I don't know what you mean but I will try my best to answer your question.  I think a full refusal of eth is possible since there is nothing is impossible in the cryptocurrency.
Well, my understanding with this statement,  is that might be as of this moment eth is not that stable and might be treating the project investors but, the eth will eventually rise ul again and their is nothing wd can do. That is why study and collaborating individually to check.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

P2PEP doesn't want to give people chance to waste any energy.Energy is useful for life & if you can use it with the crypto world then it will get more investor without any doubt

It is not about chance but it is about how to save if you are deserving too. In the crypto world it is very helpful because it guarantee a successful in life which may bring a success to everyone's life. In getting investors it is a planning session that drive all along.

I agree with you, this project talks about saving and the usefulness to everyone. This will help the future of young ones better because this will help stop global warming. It was made for the use of proper and good energy. No doubt why it develop more and more  same as the number of investors are increasing which is a proof that it is such a good project.
Saving is the main thing & it should be from all the site like the team or the investors.So as they are successful to draw investors,i want to know about their progress   
Yes, saving might be considered as project slogan or tag line but most importantly the project is tryjng to  conserve environment. and make profits out of it. Simply because you believe in it and everything will be fine and done accordingly.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:32:54 PM

Quite interesting project made with a better solution from the developer so that the developer can establish the whole process from the people around the world.
Yes, indeed very interesting. The probable solution of our long time environmental issues. In fact the project gain various types of appreciation and it was great. Hopefully the project will be a success and so this can run and implemented soon.

They gained that appreciation because they are doing well in the progression of the project. The community showed the effort of the team and it is very important that they will continue what they have just started to have a strong relationship from the community. Hopefully they will continue to work with the presence of hardworks and determination.
The project is at such stage that it seems to me, high probability that not to stop him any more. Around the platform a huge number supporting has gathered and they will help to solve any arisen problem.
Absolutely,  as of now as we can see the project is continuously increasing the supporters and investors as well as the  well experienced individuals. Thr platform is promised that is whh we need to help the team to uplift the project name and spirit.

Yes, the project continues development well somehow create or increase the number of potential supporters because they saw the progression and the benefits that they could avail in this stuff. The support of the community will be the needful thing to a project to become a successful one.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:17:59 AM

Did my research and this project looks legit. It's one of those projects that I will definitely monitor and I wish all the best to the P2PEP team and community!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

I don't know what you mean but I will try my best to answer your question.  I think a full refusal of eth is possible since there is nothing is impossible in the cryptocurrency.
Well, my understanding with this statement,  is that might be as of this moment eth is not that stable and might be treating the project investors but, the eth will eventually rise ul again and their is nothing wd can do. That is why study and collaborating individually to check.
If to think, then the real investors don't pay attention on any sort of change of eth price as they hold on hands hard currency - tokens and know that they are very volatile.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

It would be better if you are tracking their progress in the twitter or their telegram rather than bitcointalk because in bitcointalk forum they are not quite actinve in here.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

Did my research and this project looks legit. It's one of those projects that I will definitely monitor and I wish all the best to the P2PEP team and community!
So far mate I didn't read or notice negative feedbacks and reviews about the project around crypto community market. I gues your research is right. The project is legit and ut really growing each day and able to gain the public trust and interest.   Same here I wish the best of everything about this project.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

It would be better if you are tracking their progress in the twitter or their telegram rather than bitcointalk because in bitcointalk forum they are not quite actinve in here.
Agree, find ways to connect and community the project team is a better idea. In telegram group and twitter some of best areas to talk and raise all your concerns and clarifications. They can directly answers you.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

Agree, find ways to connect and community the project team is a better idea. In telegram group and twitter some of best areas to talk and raise all your concerns and clarifications. They can directly answers you.
That is allowing us to easily get to know their project updates with new information and all our queries are getting answered with the right solutions and there was no delay from the manager which is adding a value for us for choosing P2PEP.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

I cant ignore that they have the best plan to save the energy.but how they cope with people & encourage them to take part in saving the energy.its a tough challenge for them 
raresh

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

Could the team already enlighten their tokens holders how far they are in their negotiations with exchanges? And what kind of exchanges is the project looking for to be listed upon? Thank you in advance

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

I cant ignore that they have the best plan to save the energy.but how they cope with people & encourage them to take part in saving the energy.its a tough challenge for them 
At cooperation with the correct people, with it there should be no serious problems. The more a positive will be in harmonious collective, the quicker they will be able to improve the platform and will bring it to perfect condition.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:37:50 PM

Could the team already enlighten their tokens holders how far they are in their negotiations with exchanges? And what kind of exchanges is the project looking for to be listed upon? Thank you in advance
In the future, when the project will become more popular, I am sure that many exchanges will agree to add it to themselves to trading of list. It obsuslavlivatsya by the fact that the project is really very demanded and has huge potential.
Jedie22

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:42:55 PM

I will absolutely agree with you mate. This project is on of a kind. The concept about savimg energy and conserving environment has hge impact in humanity. Upon reading the project details realised that in my little ways I can still help and protect the environment before of its extinction.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

That is allowing us to easily get to know their project updates with new information and all our queries are getting answered with the right solutions and there was no delay from the manager which is adding a value for us for choosing P2PEP.

Keeping track to the latest updates and information  direct to the team is needed so that whatever queries that you have, it will be answered by the team truely. Sometimes one of the reason why some people not pursueing their investment because of unanswered questions that creates doubt in their minds.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: