Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

I have not seen that for a long time, thought that there is not more: Lendsbay has a Google+ channel :-)
that's really cool
https://plus.google.com/communities/113878056421300556860
Amazing they are using everything that is out here to promote their project do they also have a Discord channel? or Slack both of those could be useful too for promoting.

For me it's the first time I see bounty campaign that has even Google Plus channel. I almost forgot this social tool exists. Lendsbay are doing good keeping their activity in every possible place.

Lol I did not know anyone would use that or is using that anymore. I think it is good they took the name for future use. It is like a reserved name.

Lol me either but I suppose if gOogle has it active people must be using it and every path towards the project is another chance for individuals to stumble across mention and make their way to the project

It is impressive that they are using Google+, i forgot that there was even something called Google+. Forgotten that i had an account with them too.

Whatever the means they use in creating more awareness is fine by me. They've over seven different social media outlets i think they are creating good publicity.

Seven different social media platforms? Good, so LendsBay team focusing on marketing now.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

I have not seen that for a long time, thought that there is not more: Lendsbay has a Google+ channel :-)
that's really cool
Amazing they are using everything that is out here to promote their project do they also have a Discord channel? or Slack both of those could be useful too for promoting.

For me it's the first time I see bounty campaign that has even Google Plus channel. I almost forgot this social tool exists. Lendsbay are doing good keeping their activity in every possible place.

Lol I did not know anyone would use that or is using that anymore. I think it is good they took the name for future use. It is like a reserved name.

Lol me either but I suppose if gOogle has it active people must be using it and every path towards the project is another chance for individuals to stumble across mention and make their way to the project

It is impressive that they are using Google+, i forgot that there was even something called Google+. Forgotten that i had an account with them too.

Whatever the means they use in creating more awareness is fine by me. They've over seven different social media outlets i think they are creating good publicity.

Google plus is similar to Facebook. And that's also interesting social media platforms but not many projects using it.

haha, I remember when Google plus first came out, it was popular for like all of one month? and then everyone just couldn't be bothered with the whole 'circles' concept and went straight back to Facebook lol
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

Interesting details I found from whitepaper. "Depending on the stage of the ICO, the price for one LBT token will vary from 0.0005 to 0.0010 Ethereum (the only currency with which you can buy LBT tokens). All unsold tokens will be destroyed." But I still didn't found that which currencies we can use to invest in ICO.
I think you can only use eth to buy LBT tokens, maybe the team should consider Fiat payment too this way they can get different kind of investors and also new investors who do not have a lot of knowledge from the crypto world.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:11:00 PM

Interesting details I found from whitepaper. "Depending on the stage of the ICO, the price for one LBT token will vary from 0.0005 to 0.0010 Ethereum (the only currency with which you can buy LBT tokens). All unsold tokens will be destroyed." But I still didn't found that which currencies we can use to invest in ICO.
I think you can only use eth to buy LBT tokens, maybe the team should consider Fiat payment too this way they can get different kind of investors and also new investors who do not have a lot of knowledge from the crypto world.

According to the whitepaper the only currency for payment is ETH. They should think about other currencies or maybe fiat payment.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

hello sir, with a high quality project like your project, I think your soft cap- only 250k USDs is so small.
I think your project get 1- 2 Million $ is very easy. Please set soft cap higher.

I thought the same, however - if the project thinks it can go ahead with such little funds?> Whats the problem? If anything; it's a benefit for us being the community that the project will go ahead regardless of a small soft cap. I think they will raise a lot more than this anyway

Yea, the margin between the softcap and the hardcap is pretty much, softcap of about $500k would have been idle but at the end, they know what's best for the project, so i do hope they excel in delivering value to the community and ensure that all the tools said on their whitepaper will be judiciously implemented as they get the needed fund

They are going to get well above softcap I’m pretty sure of that given how quickly they have been spinning things up. How high it will go is anyone’s guess but I’m pretty solid they will shoot well past softcap with some reliable run past it

End of the day the softcap is just the minimum they need to get the project off the ground and up and running. I'm sure they've done their number crunching and know what they need. I think they'll easily surpass it

Yea, the softcap is indeed at a minimal level and i believe they will hit it with ease, even the hardcap is considerate, they really have a problem to solve in the community, the financial sector is monopolized by a particular set of people that easily access grants and loans, unlike the SMEs, so this will really help in solving the problem if judiciously implemented 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

According to the whitepaper the only currency for payment is ETH. They should think about other currencies or maybe fiat payment.

That would certainly help with more investors as ETH isn't always the preferred payment, FIAT would also be a great option
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

A good project with a strong and professional team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. One of the few projects that tends to public attention. I think he will be very promising and will get a great success.

It has a really good idea and the team behind sure have the potential to take it to a height of success. Let us just give them time to develop their plans into reality

For this to happen, they need funding. They need to work hard to get that funding. Marketing is lacking at this moment. Hope they work on that which is highly essential.

This was discussed several times. Marketing is their big minus. Hope team will come up with good marketing strategy and move forward to make the project successful.

We all know how important it is nowadays for marketing and social media hits! I hope the team can step up their game in order to help hit their softcap

If team don't want to spend money on big marketing, still they can try social media Bounty, or at least start with telegram channel quiz contents.

Everyone has been emphasising on the marketing of the team for weeks now and i must say i have not been impressed with it either. If not for this thread i have not noticed this project anywhere else.
Exactly, social media bounties, quiz contest will help to increase token sale. They not need to spend extra money for marketing purposes.
yeah, they can also organize AMA, meetups and regular quizzes. all they need is serious engagement, by doing that a lot of people will get intrested

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

That would certainly help with more investors as ETH isn't always the preferred payment, FIAT would also be a great option

The more payment methods, the better. However, I do understand why some projects only offer ETH as a payment method due to regulations and the fact LBT is a ERC-20 token.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:23:42 PM

A good project with a strong and professional team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. One of the few projects that tends to public attention. I think he will be very promising and will get a great success.

It has a really good idea and the team behind sure have the potential to take it to a height of success. Let us just give them time to develop their plans into reality

For this to happen, they need funding. They need to work hard to get that funding. Marketing is lacking at this moment. Hope they work on that which is highly essential.

This was discussed several times. Marketing is their big minus. Hope team will come up with good marketing strategy and move forward to make the project successful.

We all know how important it is nowadays for marketing and social media hits! I hope the team can step up their game in order to help hit their softcap

Marketing is a core part of any project or service that want to sell or get more clients. It is very important for the team to dedicate more resources to this aspect
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

that's really cool

Google plus is similar to Facebook. And that's also interesting social media platforms but not many projects using it.

haha, I remember when Google plus first came out, it was popular for like all of one month? and then everyone just couldn't be bothered with the whole 'circles' concept and went straight back to Facebook lol

Oh, the circles. that was a tedious thing :-)
I was expecting a lot from Google+, but it did not work out from the beginning and I did not check it in after 3 months. If I use it more often, I might have noticed Lendsbay earlier
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:42:41 PM

that's really cool

I've never come across project that uses Google plus channels it's new to me its great and I think I would check out them to have first hand experience, most likely I would revert here

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

I assume that varying in price is down to the different levels of bonuses that people get if they invest early on in the ICO? Or does the price increase each week or something?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

that's really cool

Haha exactly the same, I thought Google Plus died ages ago lol. To be fair if only a few people learn about LendsBay from it then it's worth it ... and like you say they have it reserved for future too.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

that's really cool

Haha exactly the same, I thought Google Plus died ages ago lol. To be fair if only a few people learn about LendsBay from it then it's worth it ... and like you say they have it reserved for future too.

Yeah it's not a very popular social media channel but I think its great that Lendsbay have considered it as an option because they want to make sure they are represented online as much as possible.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

that's really cool

Yeah it's not a very popular social media channel but I think its great that Lendsbay have considered it as an option because they want to make sure they are represented online as much as possible.

Th thing is if their doing social media already adding another one is like barely any additional work bso it is worth it even if it only reaches a handful of people that invest its more than worth it to include it in the repertoire
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

that's really cool

Seven different social media platforms? Good, so LendsBay team focusing on marketing now.

They ought to, if they want to have a successful ICO having a solid marketing team is very essential.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

that's really cool

Yeah.. I think that's what they should be looking at..they should analyse the number of people that each social media is attracting and try and work on those numbers. If the social media is not effective, they should concentrate on the one that is bringing in more  people and improve in the numbers.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

that's really cool

I've never come across project that uses Google plus channels it's new to me its great and I think I would check out them to have first hand experience, most likely I would revert here

That's as you've said new as a channel for crypto  promotion. I would love to know the level of effectiveness it has. Maybe others can implement same for promotion.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

that's really cool

I guess you are right; I think Google would have closed it down if it was useless. either case as you said it is great to see that they are utilizing all channels to communicate.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:57:57 AM

that's really cool

Yeah, they are really trying the success of any blockchain project depends on the numbers of people that are willing to invest

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: