Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7831 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

I am bit confused here, On their homepage, they mentioned Current price  0.27$ (-45%). So I understand the price is 0.27$ but in bracket what is the meaning of -45% ?

I think in brackets is the current Bonus of 45%. The token price is 0.27$. Otherwise it makes no sense. I thought the Pre—ICO starts later today. A bonus of 45% is still good.

Little confusing but that makes sense ICOs tend to always do things slightly different from one another so it’s important to understand the intricacies but either way it’s always the earlier you buy the better the ico deal that is always the constant

Well it makes a whole lot of sense because the early birds are known to be the risk takers in any project, so they deserve something much more comforting for them to hold on to, giving discount is one of the process by which they are compensated and with them comes other investors, so is the right thing to do as the ICO is about to properly kick-off
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

The project has updated their site. Now first day total investment received is seen. Its 12K. Its a very good start and my belief is that they will grow steadily. I will support the project in full.

Nice. It seems this project is pretty popular in the crypto space to have raised that amount in a day. Let see how the second day goes since they will be updating the site daily.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

The project has updated their site. Now first day total investment received is seen. Its 12K. Its a very good start and my belief is that they will grow steadily. I will support the project in full.

Nice. It seems this project is pretty popular in the crypto space to have raised that amount in a day. Let see how the second day goes since they will be updating the site daily.
I think investing now can give you a lot of profit later as with the discount you are getting and their plans of releasing the beta version of the app for Android and IOS next month.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

Oh good spot on the site update. I'm just learning about this project and from what I've seen so far it's all positive, will certainly follow and support.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

I think that the borrower will be able to solve many problems that arise in him if he acquires a normal loan, but with this application he will find the solution of many questions
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

My understanding is that we make a loan, the loan contract will write in block chain, so both sides can't be tampered with, feel great, this is the project I am looking for,happy to join the team

yeah, I think this is the basic idea behind lendsbay but I believe there still more than just lending money and writing the transaction to the blockchain, I believe they are offering more features.

Yea. Just like you said, it's the basic idea but there are other added features to make the platform more robust, interesting and efficient to use.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

I expect though that the fee structure of this platform is so that it is not really feasible to be used within the richer countries and rather where inflation is very high?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

Oh good spot on the site update. I'm just learning about this project and from what I've seen so far it's all positive, will certainly follow and support.

12k for the first day is not bad at all. I think the more people get notice about this project, the more investors will come.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

12k for the first day is not bad at all. I think the more people get notice about this project, the more investors will come.

That's true, I just learnt about this project from a friend, I haven't done lots of research but from what my friend shared with me I'll be sure to look into it. More marketing is needed to raise awareness.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

That's true, I just learnt about this project from a friend, I haven't done lots of research but from what my friend shared with me I'll be sure to look into it. More marketing is needed to raise awareness.

Yep have to agree they seem to have a good plan and vision but it will really take the effort to bring together the marketing as well as to be a true success people have to know and understand the project
Corleone007

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

The project looks very promising, there are lots of positive comments about Lendsbay so far, I’m yet to go through the white paper for more insight.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

Yep have to agree they seem to have a good plan and vision but it will really take the effort to bring together the marketing as well as to be a true success people have to know and understand the project

The plan of the project looks good and I want to test the beta version. I hope I'm one of the first beta tester. With a beta version of the app, the project promotion and marketing is easier.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

The plan of the project looks good and I want to test the beta version. I hope I'm one of the first beta tester. With a beta version of the app, the project promotion and marketing is easier.
They will release the beta next month how is the progress going there? and yes i am also sure that it will attract a lot of investors.
ThidiLessa

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

good business, in the future can run according to the planned!.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

Our society is a society, money and the value of money is in the constant flow, the project of infinite expanded the liquidity of money, I really like this project, let me take a good look at your team and the road map

We really can't separate society and money and also liquidity as well, it's what keeps the economy running and services everyone, the project is right on point and also coming into a notoriously decentralized system like the blockchain is super cool too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

Yea, they need to channel a lot into marketing in order to convince the community to be part of this as many are skeptical when it comes to lending of funds but just like they stated, they have some tools in place to fix that and lets not forget their wealth of experience which also makes them a force in the business, so lets just see how it goes
J_o_k_e_r

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

Currently, the era of lending by banks is in the past, now many different firms are engaged in lending where money is given to the borrower without a short period of time and you do not need to provide a bunch of documents.
J_o_k_e_r

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

Currently, there is a gray, non-transparent segment of the financing market in the world - debt relations between people. Streamlining the lending market would reduce the risks for creditors and improve the terms of borrowers.
J_o_k_e_r

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

The Lendsbay platform primarily supports lending between individuals who either know each other, work together, studied at the same university or who have common interests.
J_o_k_e_r

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

The operation of the Lendsbay platform does not depend on the presence of a critical mass of users in a particular group or region, which is a great advantage for the development of the platform in any geography.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: