Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/lendsbay-22162 🔥 . Congratulations!

Is this another one? Because I am not seeing this in the above list. whatever it is.. no doubt this project will be successful. I seriously hope for the team to raise the investments they need to continue this project.

I think this is another rating site. But rating lendsbay at 4.09 seems to be a low one compared to the one above. Hope this isn't another site looking for cheap fame.

Oh nice! What was the reason for the rating being updated to a higher level? Did they miss something in the first research of the project?

4.2 is a damn good rating for that site and seems to be continuinthe trend of some very solid reviews from almost all the big review sites it’s important to research yourself but these sites often have some insight into why they thought the project deserved the rating which is great for gaining insight into things you might miss
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

Amazing that LendsBay got listed on big ico-trackers and they also got very high ratings on each of them you can see those ratings here in their latest tweet: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1009817058236948480.

Nice. Another high rating from an ico rating site. Lendsbay must really be loved by all the ico reading site that lists them, i was really impressed when i saw all of their ratings.
I’m  really impressed with the ico ratings, With Lendsbay getting huge scores from ico trackers. This will definitely boost confidence of the members about this project.

I've seen several talk about the rating in different other channels. It looks like the ratings matter. I am not sure what criteria each rating site considers but I think the team and their ability to execute is a share among all of them.

Various websites consider different criteria. That's why when multiple websites gives positive to super positive ratings, then the project should definitely have something interesting to offer.

Yeah lots of factors are cogitate to ascertain these ratings so whenever a project is given a good rating by different top ico rating website it tells a lot about the project in question and this is what we're experiencing with Lendsbay which is impressive well done team.
I agree usually it is experts who are looking if the project is a scam or not and as far as i know LendsBay is getting very high ratings on the most popular rating sites too.
It is good to see that Lendsbay is listing more and more rating sites. Actually Lendsbay is deserve for it also.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

have you already registered for the beta version? it should appear in June. I'm really looking forward to testing the platform. Let's see if I can lend money :-)

I would certainly explore the possibility of lending too with the platform coming live around June too as a form of test, I'd like to be able to do that with ease, Is their an app built plan?

I would certainly look forward to borrow some. I cannot lend on my own. Smiley Nevertheless it would be very interesting to check how this whole platform works. Waiting for testing.

I am also interested in borrowing money, I hope I will find people here who offer money for very less interest. LendsBay platform would be interesting one and I am sure many people wants to try their beta version.
Why should i borrow money from them and not from the bank at the corner of my house? what kind of benefits do i have, at LendsBay?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

Amazing that LendsBay got listed on big ico-trackers and they also got very high ratings on each of them you can see those ratings here in their latest tweet: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1009817058236948480.

Nice. Another high rating from an ico rating site. Lendsbay must really be loved by all the ico reading site that lists them, i was really impressed when i saw all of their ratings.
I’m  really impressed with the ico ratings, With Lendsbay getting huge scores from ico trackers. This will definitely boost confidence of the members about this project.

I've seen several talk about the rating in different other channels. It looks like the ratings matter. I am not sure what criteria each rating site considers but I think the team and their ability to execute is a share among all of them.

Various websites consider different criteria. That's why when multiple websites gives positive to super positive ratings, then the project should definitely have something interesting to offer.

Yeah lots of factors are cogitate to ascertain these ratings so whenever a project is given a good rating by different top ico rating website it tells a lot about the project in question and this is what we're experiencing with Lendsbay which is impressive well done team.
I agree usually it is experts who are looking if the project is a scam or not and as far as i know LendsBay is getting very high ratings on the most popular rating sites too.

One side of this experts rating is that they have their account or reputation in doubt or at risk if the project they have vetted becomes a scam which is the more reason when I see a  project being rated by a known and reputable advisor I know that project may likely be a success

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

have you already registered for the beta version? it should appear in June. I'm really looking forward to testing the platform. Let's see if I can lend money :-)

I would certainly explore the possibility of lending too with the platform coming live around June too as a form of test, I'd like to be able to do that with ease, Is their an app built plan?

I would certainly look forward to borrow some. I cannot lend on my own. Smiley Nevertheless it would be very interesting to check how this whole platform works. Waiting for testing.

I am also interested in borrowing money, I hope I will find people here who offer money for very less interest. LendsBay platform would be interesting one and I am sure many people wants to try their beta version.

Yea, we all have the need for money,  both for personal isues and for business but regulations and financial institutions has made it difficult to acquire cash to fund our needs, so i see this as an avenue to alleviate the problems that comes with funding, which to me is a very viable project, once all the stakes has been properly placed by the team
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

One side of this experts rating is that they have their account or reputation in doubt or at risk if the project they have vetted becomes a scam which is the more reason when I see a  project being rated by a known and reputable advisor I know that project may likely be a success

You are right mate. The reputation of the rating agency or the expert is at risk, when the rated project turned out as a scam.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

The plan is very nice and if you really thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool!

I want to believe the team is up and doing and focused on actualizing their goal for the project. The project is well planned  and still at some point, we the  community would be expected to give our support at some point.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

I am very interested in lending some money. And I'll probably try it on the LendsBay platform. But only after a beta test.
I probably will not get rich from the interest, but maybe I can help somebody and get some tokens for that
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

I am very interested in lending some money. And I'll probably try it on the LendsBay platform. But only after a beta test.
I probably will not get rich from the interest, but maybe I can help somebody and get some tokens for that

I'd be really interested to hear how this one pans out, please do keep us all updated won't you?
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

The plan is very nice and if you really thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool!

I want to believe the team is up and doing and focused on actualizing their goal for the project. The project is well planned  and still at some point, we the  community would be expected to give our support at some point.

Yeah, the community plays a crucial part in the success of any project, lendsbay has an active community which is good.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:48:48 AM

Yeah, the community plays a crucial part in the success of any project, lendsbay has an active community which is good.

Absolutely, you can never underestimate the power of a community. Without a community you simply don't have a viable project, it's one thing getting a community but you must work as hard at retaining it.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

I'd be really interested to hear how this one pans out, please do keep us all updated won't you?

At initial stage people who are interested in borrowing money would be more confident at LendsBay platform that people who going to lend money.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

You will have the ability to lend without interest too; I would imagine that would be the most attractive for lenders. I am not sure what terms that would have but I think to also have that option is great too esp. for friends and family.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/lendsbay-22162 🔥 . Congratulations!

Is this another one? Because I am not seeing this in the above list. whatever it is.. no doubt this project will be successful. I seriously hope for the team to raise the investments they need to continue this project.

I think this is another rating site. But rating lendsbay at 4.09 seems to be a low one compared to the one above. Hope this isn't another site looking for cheap fame.

Oh nice! What was the reason for the rating being updated to a higher level? Did they miss something in the first research of the project?

4.2 is a damn good rating for that site and seems to be continuinthe trend of some very solid reviews from almost all the big review sites it’s important to research yourself but these sites often have some insight into why they thought the project deserved the rating which is great for gaining insight into things you might miss

Oh wow.. Imagine my shock seeing that the rating has been upgraded after i complained. Why was the rating upgraded? Hope they won't say the first rating was a mistake.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

Oh wow.. Imagine my shock seeing that the rating has been upgraded after i complained. Why was the rating upgraded? Hope they won't say the first rating was a mistake.
Did anyone has visited to this rating site? They given very less rating for their activities. I don't think so Lendsbay are missing any points from their activity. Why they given less rating don't know.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

While searching I just found some ICO reviews/rating site, which is given good rating to Lendsbay ICO. Check below sites.
https://foundico.com/ico/lendsbay.html
8.4 out of 10

https://www.trackico.io/ico/lendsbay/
5 out of 5

https://icobench.com/ico/lendsbay
4.9 out 5

https://icomarks.com/ico/lendsbay
8.8 out of 10

These are some really good ratings. I hardly seen any ICO with such high ratings, and these Reviews are not just from one or two but from multiple rating sites.

Reading all these reviews does really give you some confidence behind the project. I look forward to seeing the progression

Very interesting, LendsBay got 5 out 5 rating as well. Rating sites have also mentioned review/short summary about the project.

Wow, this is a fascinating news it clearly show how relevant there platform is.  I hope they keep doing whatever it is that is given them this success

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

Absolutely, you can never underestimate the power of a community. Without a community you simply don't have a viable project, it's one thing getting a community but you must work as hard at retaining it.

Yea. Especially if the community rushed in through a free token campaign. It takes something extra to keep them alive in your channel and once you can do that, you're good.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

Yea, reputable rating sites does exist and have their reputation to protect, its an avenue for the rated project to actually get the attention of the community but like i usually say, let the individual involved do his/her own research and take the bull by the horn before investing, so that blames won't start popping up when things go wrong but hey, i'm not saying this project will or is bad but just giving a general concept when it comes to guidance before investing
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

Hello, I totally agree with ratings ratings, the project is prepared perfectly, I think that investors will turn their attention to this, beta version of the application also says that the team is well prepared. I'm waiting for news about the bounty program Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

You will have the ability to lend without interest too; I would imagine that would be the most attractive for lenders. I am not sure what terms that would have but I think to also have that option is great too esp. for friends and family.

yes, maybe i'll try the platform first with a friend before lending money to a stranger. Then of course without interest :-)
I'm curious how the loan-platform will look. Probably we see a number of providers with the interest rates and from these the interested parties can select. That could lead to very low interest rates
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: