Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

Good morning fellows. I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!

Very much possible. LendsBay beta version for testing will be available shortly. That mean they will be having working product.

When the beta version of the app is available in july and they have a working product, the sales figures will explode.

Whenever any project already have working products, then there is no doubt they will reach to their hard cap. So I am not worry about that.

I think with the working product set to be released in july the sales figures will improve significantly but not to sure about hitting the hardcap being realistic i hardly have seen any project hit their hardcap under this market conditions.
In the pre ICO they raised yet 22k and required 250k. 34 days are remains to ends pre ICO. What next step they will be taken if their pre ICO target will not reach?

I'm very confident that the LendsBay team will reach their Pre ICO target. If not, the investors have no risk, because they will refund all invested ETH.

Yep I heard the same which is really reassuring to investor sim hoping that the teams openness and transparency on how they will handle the funds for the preico was so clear and I’ll entice investment and then they won’t have to refund they’ve got a nice idea and a solid team they should get to see it brought to life

Yea, in this period of competitiveness, projects are coming up with ways to surmount the challenge of getting investors to join their community and possibly invest, i think this is one of such ways, investors need something to hold onto, something reassuring that will make them believe, so this to me, is a welcome development and the community will appreciate such
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

Good morning fellows. I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!

Very much possible. LendsBay beta version for testing will be available shortly. That mean they will be having working product.

When the beta version of the app is available in july and they have a working product, the sales figures will explode.

Whenever any project already have working products, then there is no doubt they will reach to their hard cap. So I am not worry about that.

I think with the working product set to be released in july the sales figures will improve significantly but not to sure about hitting the hardcap being realistic i hardly have seen any project hit their hardcap under this market conditions.
In the pre ICO they raised yet 22k and required 250k. 34 days are remains to ends pre ICO. What next step they will be taken if their pre ICO target will not reach?

I'm very confident that the LendsBay team will reach their Pre ICO target. If not, the investors have no risk, because they will refund all invested ETH.

Yep I heard the same which is really reassuring to investor sim hoping that the teams openness and transparency on how they will handle the funds for the preico was so clear and I’ll entice investment and then they won’t have to refund they’ve got a nice idea and a solid team they should get to see it brought to life

Yea, in this period of competitiveness, projects are coming up with ways to surmount the challenge of getting investors to join their community and possibly invest, i think this is one of such ways, investors need something to hold onto, something reassuring that will make them believe, so this to me, is a welcome development and the community will appreciate such

Yeah exactly there's probably hundreds of new ICO's popping up each day, to capture the investors they need to prove to them they are serious, the scores from ICO rating websites and the transparency in refunds to investors is a great start.
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

The idea seems to me to be pretty promising. It is a nice project, reliable one and it should give irreproachable results!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

Yeah exactly there's probably hundreds of new ICO's popping up each day, to capture the investors they need to prove to them they are serious, the scores from ICO rating websites and the transparency in refunds to investors is a great start.
My friend and i always check a rating or reviewing site about ICO's before we invest in one usually experts comment there and they tell us if the project is worth it or not.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

I think they have already taken more in the pre-sale, about 294k
But the investors still have to do the KYC, only then the deposits are confirmed. That's how I read it in the telegram channel
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

Yea. Hopefully, we can arrive at that. Let us keep the faith alive, and our fingers crossed for a favoring out come. But hitting the softcap is also as important as the hardcap though.
lefte

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

Hello, seems like a great project but there are so many lending projects out there and after what happened with bitconnect how can we trust something similar?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

My friend and i always check a rating or reviewing site about ICO's before we invest in one usually experts comment there and they tell us if the project is worth it or not.

It is always quick and easy to check out the rating of an ICO but so easy to get done by one of the fake third party random ones - you have to ensure you check multiple platforms and websites
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

It is always quick and easy to check out the rating of an ICO but so easy to get done by one of the fake third party random ones - you have to ensure you check multiple platforms and websites

There are plenty of fake third party review sites out their so of course you have to be so careful and still do your own due diligence but I pretty much trust the opinion of ICO bench.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:25:21 AM

I assume it's done automatically via the smart contract and not a manual process for the refunds? ut great to hear that they are confirming this.
But is there any chances to extend their pre ICO last date of they not reach even near by target? Because 22k means almost only 9% they reached yet and required 250k.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:42:03 AM

Hello, seems like a great project but there are so many lending projects out there and after what happened with bitconnect how can we trust something similar?

Lol bitconnect was a ponzi this is literally a person to person lending system not some stupid pranks scheme.

First rule of anything is make sure it’s not too good to be true whoever didn’t realize bcc and it’s copycats was a pyramid wasn’t paying attention those rates weren’t possible
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:54:03 AM

I assume it's done automatically via the smart contract and not a manual process for the refunds? ut great to hear that they are confirming this.
But is there any chances to extend their pre ICO last date of they not reach even near by target? Because 22k means almost only 9% they reached yet and required 250k.

I don't think so and i don't want them to extend the pre ico, i believe LendsBay have what it takes to reach the softcap target before the end of 34 days and we will see them reaching the target.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

I don't think so and i don't want them to extend the pre ico, i believe LendsBay have what it takes to reach the softcap target before the end of 34 days and we will see them reaching the target.

Well of recent, that has been the trend with ico projects, and won't be surprised seeing it here. If they felt they need an extra time to meet up with their requirements, then why not?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

I don't think so it's needed. Because, if you see their team members details, each advisor have more than 8-10+ year of experience and good knowledge. Their professional background most of from banking sector. So definitely without lot of the research and studies they are not started this project. So I am also not worry about that.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:48:55 AM

Well they are putting up protocols to ensure smooth operations, I believe they have learnt one or two lessons from previous project I expect them to succeee

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:09:39 AM

Well, lets just be optimistic, the competition in the blockchain industry has become pretty intense, it now takes a lot of patience, creativity and hard work to reach the hardcap and this time investors are not just ready to invest without any sort of proof, so hopefully the release in july will give them the opportunity to test the project properly 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

Well, lets just be optimistic, the competition in the blockchain industry has become pretty intense, it now takes a lot of patience, creativity and hard work to reach the hardcap and this time investors are not just ready to invest without any sort of proof, so hopefully the release in july will give them the opportunity to test the project properly 

That's a good point, once the release has been done - it will fill investors and us - the community a bit more confidence behind LendsBay
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

I don't know if it was pure hype or misleading information but I read somewhere on LinkedIn of a project that met her softcap in no time and trust me hard cap was huge as well

The argument was; was it hype or real?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:21:40 AM

have you already registered for the beta version? it should appear in June. I'm really looking forward to testing the platform. Let's see if I can lend money :-)

I would certainly explore the possibility of lending too with the platform coming live around June too as a form of test, I'd like to be able to do that with ease, Is their an app built plan?

I would certainly look forward to borrow some. I cannot lend on my own. Smiley Nevertheless it would be very interesting to check how this whole platform works. Waiting for testing.

I am also interested in borrowing money, I hope I will find people here who offer money for very less interest. LendsBay platform would be interesting one and I am sure many people wants to try their beta version.

I am very interested in lending some money. And I'll probably try it on the LendsBay platform. But only after a beta test.
I probably will not get rich from the interest, but maybe I can help somebody and get some tokens for that

You will have the ability to lend without interest too; I would imagine that would be the most attractive for lenders. I am not sure what terms that would have but I think to also have that option is great too esp. for friends and family.

yes, maybe i'll try the platform first with a friend before lending money to a stranger. Then of course without interest :-)
I'm curious how the loan-platform will look. Probably we see a number of providers with the interest rates and from these the interested parties can select. That could lead to very low interest rates

Yea, they have a lot of tools to help create a friendly environment for users such as the tools that will help access borrower's risk level, i believe that will be part of the yardstick to go about using the platform, so those with a higher level of risk ratings potentially signifies a red flag, i also think starting with people of similar interest that you know like friends and families will be good till one gets really acquainted with the platform

Yeah, I agree with you it'd be wise to start lending to close pals before extending  lending to strangers. This'll surely build trust and give folks the confidence to get involve.

Good point. I will not lend money to Stanger until I have full faith in this platform. Start with friends, known person and if everything works fine then go with Stanger.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

have you already registered for the beta version? it should appear in June. I'm really looking forward to testing the platform. Let's see if I can lend money :-)

I would certainly explore the possibility of lending too with the platform coming live around June too as a form of test, I'd like to be able to do that with ease, Is their an app built plan?

I would certainly look forward to borrow some. I cannot lend on my own. Smiley Nevertheless it would be very interesting to check how this whole platform works. Waiting for testing.

I am also interested in borrowing money, I hope I will find people here who offer money for very less interest. LendsBay platform would be interesting one and I am sure many people wants to try their beta version.

I am very interested in lending some money. And I'll probably try it on the LendsBay platform. But only after a beta test.
I probably will not get rich from the interest, but maybe I can help somebody and get some tokens for that

You will have the ability to lend without interest too; I would imagine that would be the most attractive for lenders. I am not sure what terms that would have but I think to also have that option is great too esp. for friends and family.

At this movement I still have lot of confusion how LendsBay platform will works. Hope beta version will give me nice and clear idea.

Not only you, I think most of the people are curious and want to see how this platform going to work. I want to be sure of everything before I actually start using this platform for my loan transaction. Most important part is data safety. How can see my transaction records and what they can do with it?

I think the ability to lend through the use of crypto and the blockchain is quite interesting as I mentioned earlier the zero interest part is pretty interesting since you are basically enabling close ones to gain value more than money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: