Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

What is minimum purchase or investment here and what payment options are available? Also are we eligible for any bonuses or discount?

Minimum 0.01 ETH, you can pay in ETH or BTC. Also you can pay in other currency or fiat money (please contact us for these options).
Yes current bonus is ~20% to Pre ICO final price.

Definitely worth taking up that 20% bonus, that's still a huge number extra for free. Not much minimum investment either so no excuses not to invest really Smiley

0.01 ETH is minimum investment? I think it's very low, I was expecting 0.1 ETH as minimum investment. 20% is cool.

Yeah, it very low but look at it from the bright side a lot of people will have the opportunity to invest. I believe they have a business reason for such decision, I personally like it.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ludmila79

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

I am looking forward to launching the project. I am sure the future of this project is awesome.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

I had an intelligent chat with admin on the telegram group here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lendsbaychat

It appear as though ROI is dependent on the risk appetite of lenders

But i was thinking why don't lendsbay team set a standard ROI with a certain amount alongside?  Huh Huh

I just looked into the website and found that they raised 25K USD till now. Its going slow but steady. I think it needs big push in social media and other channels to push it further.

Yeah, i've not heard about this project till a friend mentioned it to me, not much activity for it on twitter and the likes, they could definitely use a campaign there.

The team could and should in my opinion be doing a lot more marketing, especially on the social media channels etc It's a good project but if people dont know about it, they cant back it

it's probably one of the reasons why they haven't raised that much in their sales so far, simply so many ICO's out there that not many people have heard of it.

That's right, too many ICO's and less marketing. The LendsBay team should release their beta a bit earlier to encourage investments.

Launching beta version earlier might help but only when if they do proper marketing of this beta version and about overall project.

Publicity is very essential it can't be stressed out enough, what the team should do is to  get a professional marketer to join the team and leverage on his experience. I wouldn't want them to release the beta version before the proposed time, they should take their time to ensure everything works perfectly before lunching.

I thought they were doing Good on this note, however I would agree with you on the need for their marketing game to step up

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

I had an intelligent chat with admin on the telegram group here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lendsbaychat

But i was thinking why don't lendsbay team set a standard ROI with a certain amount alongside?  Huh Huh

I just looked into the website and found that they raised 25K USD till now. Its going slow but steady. I think it needs big push in social media and other channels to push it further.

Yeah, i've not heard about this project till a friend mentioned it to me, not much activity for it on twitter and the likes, they could definitely use a campaign there.

The team could and should in my opinion be doing a lot more marketing, especially on the social media channels etc It's a good project but if people dont know about it, they cant back it

it's probably one of the reasons why they haven't raised that much in their sales so far, simply so many ICO's out there that not many people have heard of it.

That's right, too many ICO's and less marketing. The LendsBay team should release their beta a bit earlier to encourage investments.

Launching beta version earlier might help but only when if they do proper marketing of this beta version and about overall project.

Publicity is very essential it can't be stressed out enough, what the team should do is to  get a professional marketer to join the team and leverage on his experience. I wouldn't want them to release the beta version before the proposed time, they should take their time to ensure everything works perfectly before lunching.

I thought they were doing Good on this note, however I would agree with you on the need for their marketing game to step up

LendsBay team should focus on marketing first before releasing beta version for testing. Otherwise bets version test will also go unnoticed.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

What is minimum purchase or investment here and what payment options are available? Also are we eligible for any bonuses or discount?

Minimum 0.01 ETH, you can pay in ETH or BTC. Also you can pay in other currency or fiat money (please contact us for these options).

Definitely worth taking up that 20% bonus, that's still a huge number extra for free. Not much minimum investment either so no excuses not to invest really Smiley

That’s a lot of bonus for this stage I don’t see why people always want more bonus as it just leads to devaluation the bigger the bonus is people should be ecstatic at that rate
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

20% bonus is reasonably good. Wonderful project to be part of that with such huge bonus. TOo much of bonus is not so good which will lead to dumping on listing. So I like this minimal discounts/bonuses.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

I dont know who is the marketing manager and his/her experience in the field. I believe they will be having an experienced person there to push the things up. Somebody should also discuss this in their telegram channel.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:35:12 PM

20% bonus is reasonably good. Wonderful project to be part of that with such huge bonus. TOo much of bonus is not so good which will lead to dumping on listing. So I like this minimal discounts/bonuses.

Oh yeah, I heard about 300-500% bonuses for big investors in other ICO projects and that was the cause of big dumping of token price after exchange listings. This is not reasonable to give such huge bonuses.
m_nikiforov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

now every third project in the field of lending. and I have not yet seen that they were successful. How do you plan to stand out from this heap of projects?
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

Lendsbay seems great and promising project to join with excellent blockchain technology innovation to decentralized lending market. Great project description, concept and utility. This project has great potential to succeed, looking forward further for the full implementation.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:14:15 PM

Oh yeah, I heard about 300-500% bonuses for big investors in other ICO projects and that was the cause of big dumping of token price after exchange listings. This is not reasonable to give such huge bonuses.

That's a huge bonus. Was this 300% bonus given at a stretch or subsequently during different stages if the ico.. This is very foolish of the team giving 300% bonus. But i trust Lendsbay not to make this mistake.
Deoceca

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

You must to add token details to permit participants to join the idea!  Good luck guys.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

That's a huge bonus. Was this 300% bonus given at a stretch or subsequently during different stages if the ico.. This is very foolish of the team giving 300% bonus. But i trust Lendsbay not to make this mistake.

Such bonuses are just dumb and they are only granted if those receiving it are planning to dump anyway.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

Such bonuses are just dumb and they are only granted if those receiving it are planning to dump anyway.

It’s always important to understand their are people who see bonuses as discounts so more tokens for same value but their are also people who see them as free coins so it ends up being some idiots selling expensive tokens for a penny because they assume they got it for free and end up devaluing the market so smal bonuses and no bonuses I find are always the best
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:41:07 AM

well, we can't know for sure but like you said we should trust Lendsbay not to make this kind of mistake but notwithstanding they have a reason for any decision they make.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:46:07 AM

If they need to employ more hands to help out with the situation, then I think they should. The sales can definitely do better, that I believe
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

If they need to employ more hands to help out with the situation, then I think they should. The sales can definitely do better, that I believe

LendsBay publicity is not bad and not very good and though the sale is slow i don't think it is because of the marketing but maybe there isn't too much hype about the project and a little sweetener needs to be added to spice up activities, maybe a contest should be introduced.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

0.01 ETH is minimum investment? I think it's very low, I was expecting 0.1 ETH as minimum investment. 20% is cool.

That is very low; I personally think it should be higher because the cost of say the kYC and all is more than the value invested. I am not sure what good would setting a very low min would do

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

Has anyone already looked at the presentation documents? https://lendsbay.io/static/documents/lb_presentation_en.pdf
In it you will also find some screenshots of the app. Looks very good
And there are also some interesting statistics in it, who likes big numbers is just right there
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

LendsBay publicity is not bad and not very good and though the sale is slow i don't think it is because of the marketing but maybe there isn't too much hype about the project and a little sweetener needs to be added to spice up activities, maybe a contest should be introduced.

I think, they need to do marketing using tweeter, blog writing, and scheduling AMA at telegram, creating more videos about project, etc. This will give good boost to token sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: