Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

The team could and should in my opinion be doing a lot more marketing, especially on the social media channels etc It's a good project but if people dont know about it, they cant back it

it's probably one of the reasons why they haven't raised that much in their sales so far, simply so many ICO's out there that not many people have heard of it.

That's right, too many ICO's and less marketing. The LendsBay team should release their beta a bit earlier to encourage investments.

Launching beta version earlier might help but only when if they do proper marketing of this beta version and about overall project.

Publicity is very essential it can't be stressed out enough, what the team should do is to  get a professional marketer to join the team and leverage on his experience. I wouldn't want them to release the beta version before the proposed time, they should take their time to ensure everything works perfectly before lunching.

I thought they were doing Good on this note, however I would agree with you on the need for their marketing game to step up

If they need to employ more hands to help out with the situation, then I think they should. The sales can definitely do better, that I believe

LendsBay publicity is not bad and not very good and though the sale is slow i don't think it is because of the marketing but maybe there isn't too much hype about the project and a little sweetener needs to be added to spice up activities, maybe a contest should be introduced.

I think, they need to do marketing using tweeter, blog writing, and scheduling AMA at telegram, creating more videos about project, etc. This will give good boost to token sale.
[/quote]

AMA sessions on telegram is brilliant, showing transparency is key at this stage of the project - build some more confidence behind the community
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

What is minimum purchase or investment here and what payment options are available? Also are we eligible for any bonuses or discount?

Minimum 0.01 ETH, you can pay in ETH or BTC. Also you can pay in other currency or fiat money (please contact us for these options).
Yes current bonus is ~20% to Pre ICO final price.

Definitely worth taking up that 20% bonus, that's still a huge number extra for free. Not much minimum investment either so no excuses not to invest really Smiley

0.01 ETH is minimum investment? I think it's very low, I was expecting 0.1 ETH as minimum investment. 20% is cool.

That is very low; I personally think it should be higher because the cost of say the kYC and all is more than the value invested. I am not sure what good would setting a very low min would do

I completely understand your view point and some what agree ... but all disagree haha. Lets say you were going to invest 1 ETH, you would do this regardless of whether minimum was 0.1 or 1. Lets say I was investing but would only invest 0.3 for example, if the minimum is 0.1 I'm in, if the minimum is 1 then I'm out ... So is it better to have me and many others or not?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

What is minimum purchase or investment here and what payment options are available? Also are we eligible for any bonuses or discount?

Minimum 0.01 ETH, you can pay in ETH or BTC. Also you can pay in other currency or fiat money (please contact us for these options).

Definitely worth taking up that 20% bonus, that's still a huge number extra for free. Not much minimum investment either so no excuses not to invest really Smiley

20% bonus is reasonably good. Wonderful project to be part of that with such huge bonus. TOo much of bonus is not so good which will lead to dumping on listing. So I like this minimal discounts/bonuses.

Oh yeah, I heard about 300-500% bonuses for big investors in other ICO projects and that was the cause of big dumping of token price after exchange listings. This is not reasonable to give such huge bonuses.

That's a huge bonus. Was this 300% bonus given at a stretch or subsequently during different stages if the ico.. This is very foolish of the team giving 300% bonus. But i trust Lendsbay not to make this mistake.

How many is the percentage bonus for Lendbay? 20% or 30%? Can't project stay withing small bonus range like Lendbay and still sell Huh

I have not seen ROI discussion here and LendBay ain't giving clear information as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

I had an intelligent chat with admin on the telegram group here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lendsbaychat

It appear as though ROI is dependent on the risk appetite of lenders

But i was thinking why don't lendsbay team set a standard ROI with a certain amount alongside?  Huh Huh

I just looked into the website and found that they raised 25K USD till now. Its going slow but steady. I think it needs big push in social media and other channels to push it further.

Yeah, i've not heard about this project till a friend mentioned it to me, not much activity for it on twitter and the likes, they could definitely use a campaign there.

The team could and should in my opinion be doing a lot more marketing, especially on the social media channels etc It's a good project but if people dont know about it, they cant back it

it's probably one of the reasons why they haven't raised that much in their sales so far, simply so many ICO's out there that not many people have heard of it.

That's right, too many ICO's and less marketing. The LendsBay team should release their beta a bit earlier to encourage investments.

Launching beta version earlier might help but only when if they do proper marketing of this beta version and about overall project.

Publicity is very essential it can't be stressed out enough, what the team should do is to  get a professional marketer to join the team and leverage on his experience. I wouldn't want them to release the beta version before the proposed time, they should take their time to ensure everything works perfectly before lunching.

Yes, is something that's needed by upcoming and even existing brands but i think they are trying in that aspect, what i think matters most is the education of the concept behind this project, to enable a lot of individuals change there mindset about lending and to clarify the community that this is not the regular lending platform we see everyday
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

20% bonus is reasonably good. Wonderful project to be part of that with such huge bonus. TOo much of bonus is not so good which will lead to dumping on listing. So I like this minimal discounts/bonuses.

Oh yeah, I heard about 300-500% bonuses for big investors in other ICO projects and that was the cause of big dumping of token price after exchange listings. This is not reasonable to give such huge bonuses.

That's a huge bonus. Was this 300% bonus given at a stretch or subsequently during different stages if the ico.. This is very foolish of the team giving 300% bonus. But i trust Lendsbay not to make this mistake.

How many is the percentage bonus for Lendbay? 20% or 30%? Can't project stay withing small bonus range like Lendbay and still sell Huh

I have not seen ROI discussion here and LendBay ain't giving clear information as well

I have contacted the team via Telegram and got the following response: "The current price is 0.28$ per token and the bonus is 42%."
Menccemsy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

Greetings, all!
The major thing that in the future it has ensured the progress of the plan.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

0.01 ETH is minimum investment? I think it's very low, I was expecting 0.1 ETH as minimum investment. 20% is cool.

That is very low; I personally think it should be higher because the cost of say the kYC and all is more than the value invested. I am not sure what good would setting a very low min would do
But it is very beneficial for the new investors because with this minimum amount everyone can invest in this project, i am sure the team thought the same.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

look that this project have a great and nice concept and the details is also nice.. this platform is more useful for other people  because it's financial transactions system looking forward on your success.. good job on this..  Smiley Smiley

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

I completely understand your view point and some what agree ... but all disagree haha. Lets say you were going to invest 1 ETH, you would do this regardless of whether minimum was 0.1 or 1. Lets say I was investing but would only invest 0.3 for example, if the minimum is 0.1 I'm in, if the minimum is 1 then I'm out ... So is it better to have me and many others or not?

I completely get that. However going below 0.1 is a bit aggressive if you ask me. You will have spammers in; I know there is a KYC involved and all but it would mean extra measures. I mean the gas would probably take up half the investment Smiley. I think a reasonable min should be set that somewhat justifies expense.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

i can't find this information on the lendsbay homepage. Are you sure these numbers are correct?  current bonus is 45%, so i think your information about the minimum invest is also wrong. 0.01 really seems to be very little
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

i can't find this information on the lendsbay homepage. Are you sure these numbers are correct?  current bonus is 45%, so i think your information about the minimum invest is also wrong. 0.01 really seems to be very little

I agree with you Faulerwilli, I don't think 0.01 is minimum investment. I will check with the team on telegram channel and will share the info here.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

0.01 ETH it's mean it is nothing plus 20% bonus also is good benefit. And FIAT option also available in payment. This is a really flexible and affordable method to invest in this ICO.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

Minimum investment amount 0.1 ETH is fine. But here I can see minimum investment required is 0.01 ETH. Just 5-6 USD.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Minimum investment amount 0.1 ETH is fine. But here I can see minimum investment required is 0.01 ETH. Just 5-6 USD.
Really? This is true info or they did some typo mistake? Because 0.01 ETH almost nothing to pay. It is too less investment + 20% bonus. Great.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Definitely worth taking up that 20% bonus, that's still a huge number extra for free. Not much minimum investment either so no excuses not to

Really? This is true info or they did some typo mistake? Because 0.01 ETH almost nothing to pay. It is too less investment + 20% bonus. Great.

Honestly as far as minimums go anything under 1 eth is tiny I mean seriously if your not going to even invest 50$ what’s the point no ones gonna make cash off a 4$ investment in any project atleast not in any realistic timeframe
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

Minimum investment is really great.. This will make people who value the project invest in it and at least we would see LendsBay token value be stable on exchanges.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

I had an intelligent chat with admin on the telegram group here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lendsbaychat

It appear as though ROI is dependent on the risk appetite of lenders

But i was thinking why don't lendsbay team set a standard ROI with a certain amount alongside?  Huh Huh

I just looked into the website and found that they raised 25K USD till now. Its going slow but steady. I think it needs big push in social media and other channels to push it further.

Yeah, i've not heard about this project till a friend mentioned it to me, not much activity for it on twitter and the likes, they could definitely use a campaign there.

Yes, is something that's needed by upcoming and even existing brands but i think they are trying in that aspect, what i think matters most is the education of the concept behind this project, to enable a lot of individuals change there mindset about lending and to clarify the community that this is not the regular lending platform we see everyday

Oh true i quite agree with your position on education too, people may mistaken lending by Lendsbay as the one that filled the crypto space last year and even early this year too

Important clearance here, hope team is going to take this into consideration??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

Minimum investment is really great.. This will make people who value the project invest in it and at least we would see LendsBay token value be stable on exchanges.

It's good because pretty much a nyone can get involved with the investment at the moment current price of 0.1 ETH is like $43 which is nothing in the crypto world
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

You can now receive you airdrop Tokens if you follow these simple steps which they explained in their latest tweet here: https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1011980311553560576.
Baker-exen

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

I like the construction of this idea.
Good logo, faultless approach, consistent project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: