Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

Guy's seen their ICO progress? ICO price is increased to 0.35$ but still received fund showing same. I don't know on what basis they are changing price. I mean after any particular days or after received some amount.

The price changes after some particular days, that's the way i noticed  it. I don't know the particular number of days though.

Do you know what the price of a token will be after the pre-ICO? There are $ 0.35 at the moment, we can still buy 4 days for this price. Then the public sale starts, right? The costs are certainly higher again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Guy's seen their ICO progress? ICO price is increased to 0.35$ but still received fund showing same. I don't know on what basis they are changing price. I mean after any particular days or after received some amount.

The price changes after some particular days, that's the way i noticed  it. I don't know the particular number of days though.

Do you know what the price of a token will be after the pre-ICO? There are $ 0.35 at the moment, we can still buy 4 days for this price. Then the public sale starts, right? The costs are certainly higher again

Don't think they have announced it yet, but at $0.35 still a low price with 4 days remaining Smiley
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

movements in the price are real when moving in the market. but usually from my experience, normal projects take this moment into account and already at the end of the fees calculate the average price and distribute in accordance with this case.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

Is there any changes in total amount of money collected in  pre-sales in last couple of days? Last time when I saw it was 200k USD.
I can see still 200k. Don't know what is happening there. Or team yet not updated actual received funds. Only four days are remains to ends pre ICO.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I'm hoping as the market shows signs of recovery, will persuade more investors to get on board with the LendsBay project

I think most of us hoping the same. When the market recover, more investors will come to great projects like LendsBay. We need just more patience.

Surprisingly, btc has move over 1k up and it is not affecting all other tokens as it usually does. That's strange. Do you think it's a bubble or its real?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

It has been quite a while since Lendsbay posted something new on their social media's i am looking at their Twitter right now and i thought i would see something come up today, i will look in the Telegram for new updates then.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Mate still on $200k, only 4 days left, little to no marketing. They are probably going to have to extend. Doesn't look great considering they only need to raise $250k. Has the team given up or are they working on something secretly behind the scenes and they will pull the rabbit out of the hat on the last day?

Yeah have to say I'm disappointed with the apparent lack of drive from the team in the last few days, I think they should be really pushing to get that last bit in.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Mate still on $200k, only 4 days left, little to no marketing. They are probably going to have to extend. Doesn't look great considering they only need to raise $250k. Has the team given up or are they working on something secretly behind the scenes and they will pull the rabbit out of the hat on the last day?

Yeah have to say I'm disappointed with the apparent lack of drive from the team in the last few days, I think they should be really pushing to get that last bit in.

Yeah this is their project on the line, I'm also struggling to get through to the team on telegram, I think this is because they must be working super hard on trying to find investors, but they should really be on their social channels answering questions.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

State of market continues to be a thorn in the side of Every quality project launching these days it’s sad but that’s just the world we live in extensions and time is what projects sometimes need

I think this is the time we need to take our concentration away from the state of the market cause it can be heart breaking some times seeing your assets value drop really bad

The market seems not to change despite any positive news. I have totally taken my mind of the market and focusing on growing my portfolio with good currencies.
You’re right mate, I think taking off concentration on the recent market is not a bad idea. I’m definitely taking your advice and focusing on growing my portfolio and also try out more bounty campaigns.

Yeah there has been an insane amount of good news, I mean BTC went up a couple hundred and ETH went up like 10%, so it's not all that bad.

I am curious at what they will be doing now if the amount needed was not raised will they be extending the ico or what will they be doing?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

State of market continues to be a thorn in the side of Every quality project launching these days it’s sad but that’s just the world we live in extensions and time is what projects sometimes need

I think this is the time we need to take our concentration away from the state of the market cause it can be heart breaking some times seeing your assets value drop really bad

The market seems not to change despite any positive news. I have totally taken my mind of the market and focusing on growing my portfolio with good currencies.
You’re right mate, I think taking off concentration on the recent market is not a bad idea. I’m definitely taking your advice and focusing on growing my portfolio and also try out more bounty campaigns.

Yeah there has been an insane amount of good news, I mean BTC went up a couple hundred and ETH went up like 10%, so it's not all that bad.

I am curious at what they will be doing now if the amount needed was not raised will they be extending the ico or what will they be doing?

We'll have to wait and hear from the official team when they have an update/announcement, I'm sure they will let us know sooner rather than later
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:37:09 PM

It has been quite a while since Lendsbay posted something new on their social media's i am looking at their Twitter right now and i thought i would see something come up today, i will look in the Telegram for new updates then.
Which updates you are talking about? I didn't see any new updates on twitter after 16th July.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

We'll have to wait and hear from the official team when they have an update/announcement, I'm sure they will let us know sooner rather than later

I think there is only one thing they should do. They should release the beta version of the app and the softcap is reached in hours or may be seconds.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

I'm hoping as the market shows signs of recovery, will persuade more investors to get on board with the LendsBay project

I think most of us hoping the same. When the market recover, more investors will come to great projects like LendsBay. We need just more patience.

Surprisingly, btc has move over 1k up and it is not affecting all other tokens as it usually does. That's strange. Do you think it's a bubble or its real?

well, you can know for sure let's just give it a few days hopefully they will start appreciating and also i believe the bubble is real

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

Yea, that's really something disturbing, just few days left, they need to get their act together and find a way out, i understand that its a pretty rough period but the amount required is not that much, so its achievable once they have done the needed thing, i've seen suggestive comments that has been made by the community, that would have helped
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

Which updates you are talking about? I didn't see any new updates on twitter after 16th July.

The same here; I have just asked them on telegram if a delay is something on the table for lendsbay but I am yet to receive an answer. I assume they are thinking about or else they would have just said no.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

Yea, that's really something disturbing, just few days left, they need to get their act together and find a way out, i understand that its a pretty rough period but the amount required is not that much, so its achievable once they have done the needed thing, i've seen suggestive comments that has been made by the community, that would have helped
Maybe the forgot to update the progress bar? its been a long time since they put an update on their social media too, they might be very busy with the app release.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

I think there is only one thing they should do. They should release the beta version of the app and the softcap is reached in hours or may be seconds.

it will not be that fast either. It has to get around first, that the beta was released. And then all interested parties have to test the beta first. I'm afraid that will not go out in the 4 days, but I still have the hope that some will think longer and buy on the last day
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:38:47 PM

The same here; I have just asked them on telegram if a delay is something on the table for lendsbay but I am yet to receive an answer. I assume they are thinking about or else they would have just said no.

Yeah, with so few days left before they do or don't reach the softcap, i thought that the team would have been working hard on marketing, including ensuring all social media is updated.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

We can't say for sure what could have led to the outcome we are witnessing but let us hope that soon enough, they will get back on top gears.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

Bitcoin a bubble?  Huh At this point? Hmmmm.. I wouldn't even think of that... I'm only seeing positives so far with the moves so far

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: