Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

I just saw on their Twitter and they are rewarding to followers with 5 lendsbay tokens. Exactly I couldn't found that the reason of rewards. But this is a great things that they are giving tokens as rewards.

How do they select the top followers? I mean on what criteria are they ranked top?? By the way congratulations to the winners though

Wow this is interesting. 5 LendsBay to their twitter followers. This is very appreciative of the team and very rewarding for the Followers.

I keep missing these goodies lol. Anyways I think their rewarding for those showing proof of care is a good marketing move to motivate more good will. I really like this more  than random airdrops.

Yeah i keep missing these promotions on LendsBay and pretty much every other project that im involved in hahaa, hopefully one day i'll manage to land one.  Great job by the team to reward their users though!

Me too missed it somehow. It did not come to my eyes somehow. Dont want to miss it anymore. How are are they in reaching their caps?

They crossed 200K as of now. 250K is their softcap. Still they have some days to go and hence I am not that worried about reaching softcap. Then when the main sale starts, they will achive their hardcap.

That's great to hear and will generate some sort of confidence in the community, which will in turn bring in more investors, guess they are really doing their marketing properly after all, hope to see them achieve the hardcap and they should please deliver a good project to the community in accordance with their whitepaper, that's what matters most
Yeah of course i am eagerly waiting for the app to be released as i would love to test everything out, July is almost ending and that means their pre-sale is also ending go get the tokens while they are still so cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bounty Dolphin

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

Everything has slowed down a bit, maybe it is because of the recent market movements that saw eth and bitcoin rising, everyone is holding on to their tokens to see what happens next.
I think the current market situation will benefit Lendsbay too, with a green market people tend to trust it a lot more than if it is red, we may now see Lendsbay reach softcap within days.
Just softcap for this project is very small - only 250 000 dollars. This is reasonable, it is difficult to raise a large amount on the red market. This money should be enough for the development of the project.
If the team get a soft cap, then new participants will come to the project, as people will be sure that they will be paid a reward at the end of the project.
Bounty Dolphin

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

Everything has slowed down a bit, maybe it is because of the recent market movements that saw eth and bitcoin rising, everyone is holding on to their tokens to see what happens next.
I think the current market situation will benefit Lendsbay too, with a green market people tend to trust it a lot more than if it is red, we may now see Lendsbay reach softcap within days.
Just softcap for this project is very small - only 250 000 dollars. This is reasonable, it is difficult to raise a large amount on the red market. This money should be enough for the development of the project.

You're right, its difficult getting people on board projects this days as the competition is really something else, the community seems to join projects with some sort of reassurance or yardstick, such as the funds needed for softcap, this project really have a small softcap and i expect them to hit it sooner than expected, that's why their marketing team should be up and running

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

You're right, its difficult getting people on board projects this days as the competition is really something else, the community seems to join projects with some sort of reassurance or yardstick, such as the funds needed for softcap, this project really have a small softcap and i expect them to hit it sooner than expected, that's why their marketing team should be up and running

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

Having different softcaps makes the process kind of complicated a little bit.. What happens when they meet the Pre-Ico cap and can't meet the softcap?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)
jamzzz123

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Yeah that does happen quite frequently, it's not so much a "live" counter, but one which gets updated every 24/48 hours or so - I'm not worried about the raising Smiley
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen one that automatically updates the total.  So i have no issue with waiting a few days, or a week for each update on the sale! 
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

Ya most groups want to make sure the number is verified and correct before announcing numbers it’s much better as I’ve seen a few try to automate it and then had issues with like big ethereum congestion causing failed transactions and the bar looking like it was moving backwards lol so best to make sure numbers are good and update first
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

State of market continues to be a thorn in the side of Every quality project launching these days it’s sad but that’s just the world we live in extensions and time is what projects sometimes need

I think this is the time we need to take our concentration away from the state of the market cause it can be heart breaking some times seeing your assets value drop really bad
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

State of market continues to be a thorn in the side of Every quality project launching these days it’s sad but that’s just the world we live in extensions and time is what projects sometimes need

I think this is the time we need to take our concentration away from the state of the market cause it can be heart breaking some times seeing your assets value drop really bad

The market seems not to change despite any positive news. I have totally taken my mind of the market and focusing on growing my portfolio with good currencies.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

The market seems not to change despite any positive news. I have totally taken my mind of the market and focusing on growing my portfolio with good currencies.

That's the best at a time like this so that you can recover and profit from all when the market bounces back. I will contact you privately to know some tokens you are looking into.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

I just saw on their Twitter and they are rewarding to followers with 5 lendsbay tokens. Exactly I couldn't found that the reason of rewards. But this is a great things that they are giving tokens as rewards.

How do they select the top followers? I mean on what criteria are they ranked top?? By the way congratulations to the winners though

Wow this is interesting. 5 LendsBay to their twitter followers. This is very appreciative of the team and very rewarding for the Followers.

I keep missing these goodies lol. Anyways I think their rewarding for those showing proof of care is a good marketing move to motivate more good will. I really like this more  than random airdrops.

Yeah i keep missing these promotions on LendsBay and pretty much every other project that im involved in hahaa, hopefully one day i'll manage to land one.  Great job by the team to reward their users though!

Me too missed it somehow. It did not come to my eyes somehow. Dont want to miss it anymore. How are are they in reaching their caps?

They crossed 200K as of now. 250K is their softcap. Still they have some days to go and hence I am not that worried about reaching softcap. Then when the main sale starts, they will achive their hardcap.

That's great to hear and will generate some sort of confidence in the community, which will in turn bring in more investors, guess they are really doing their marketing properly after all, hope to see them achieve the hardcap and they should please deliver a good project to the community in accordance with their whitepaper, that's what matters most
Yeah of course i am eagerly waiting for the app to be released as i would love to test everything out, July is almost ending and that means their pre-sale is also ending go get the tokens while they are still so cheap.

Yea, we hope to see that come to life and give the community an opportunity to test the process, verify and drop reviews for the project team to modify and deliver a more viable app, not saying that they won't get it the first time but its not necessary that they will yield the needed influence at first but if they do, that will be awesome.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

I can't really say why that is. I mean good projects should not be impacted by how the market is moving because they are raising their separate funds. Why do you think that is?

Here I think LendsBay team have not done enough marketing which was needed when market is sleeping and lots of ICO are going on. No matter how good your project is, if it failed to reach people then it will affect sales.

they are present in telegram which is good but ya I am not sure what they should do differently to reach more people. Looking at what they are doing it seems to be executed to a plan common to all ICOs.

vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

It is interesting that the actions of the user of the Ecosystem Lendsbay will be reflected in his rating, based on reliable behavior in social groups. All users will work on their rating.
jamzzz123

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I'm hoping as the market shows signs of recovery, will persuade more investors to get on board with the LendsBay project
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

I'm hoping as the market shows signs of recovery, will persuade more investors to get on board with the LendsBay project

I think most of us hoping the same. When the market recover, more investors will come to great projects like LendsBay. We need just more patience.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

It is interesting that the actions of the user of the Ecosystem Lendsbay will be reflected in his rating, based on reliable behavior in social groups. All users will work on their rating.

Does that mean that I should link my Lendsbay account with my social media accounts? I would not like that.
But since I only want to lend money and not to borrow, a rating is probably not quite as important
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

I think most of us hoping the same. When the market recover, more investors will come to great projects like LendsBay. We need just more patience.

If Lendsbay do not hit their pre-ICO softcap will they not close down the project and not proceed with the ICO? The majority of the funds raised during the current period will be used for the main sale ICO preparations, therefore I am a little bit concerned as there is only 5 days left :O

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: