Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

State of market continues to be a thorn in the side of Every quality project launching these days it’s sad but that’s just the world we live in extensions and time is what projects sometimes need

I can't really say why that is. I mean good projects should not be impacted by how the market is moving because they are raising their separate funds. Why do you think that is?

yeah, but you have to know that a lot of investors use crypto market as a yardstick for measuring the success rate of a project if the market is poor many investors believe the project will suffer

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

Everything has slowed down a bit, maybe it is because of the recent market movements that saw eth and bitcoin rising, everyone is holding on to their tokens to see what happens next.
I think the current market situation will benefit Lendsbay too, with a green market people tend to trust it a lot more than if it is red, we may now see Lendsbay reach softcap within days.
Just softcap for this project is very small - only 250 000 dollars. This is reasonable, it is difficult to raise a large amount on the red market. This money should be enough for the development of the project.

You're right, its difficult getting people on board projects this days as the competition is really something else, the community seems to join projects with some sort of reassurance or yardstick, such as the funds needed for softcap, this project really have a small softcap and i expect them to hit it sooner than expected, that's why their marketing team should be up and running
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

Lendsbay has successfully raised $200 thousand, which is still some time away from the end of public sales. I believe it will break through this figure.

Exactly, I am also expecting same. Only 9 days are remains to hit their remaining 50k USD fund. This is not a big deal for lendsbay.

Even if they don't make the $50k worst case they will just extend and carry on with the project. but i have faith they will make the $50k easily.
Exactly they could extend pre ICO dates if they not reach target 250$k. But I am also expecting that they will reach in remaining 8 day's.

It's actually 9days remaining and 50k left to reach this softcap. The sale has slowed down a bit, but i have hope that they will be able to reach their softcap.

9 days is enough to reach soft cap given the right investors comes through, nonetheless I believe purchase of token will increase in coming day considering FOMO
I guess they should be more active on their social media or marketing. I seen that very less updates/posting on their twitter pages.

I agree. Team needs more social media presence. However they are reaching 200K now. Just 50K needed for softcap. Fingers crossed.

I don't know if they will extend the pre-sale end date. Token sale is going slow and it took lot to reach 200k mark.

I think Progress is not moving at the moment because some investors still need to do the KYC. There are certainly some in the queue. Maybe we'll ask in the telegram channel

Everything has slowed down a bit, maybe it is because of the recent market movements that saw eth and bitcoin rising, everyone is holding on to their tokens to see what happens next.
I think the current market situation will benefit Lendsbay too, with a green market people tend to trust it a lot more than if it is red, we may now see Lendsbay reach softcap within days.

I think noobs gets frightened and do not get into activities during red days but for veteran they know the red period is the buy period and am opportunity for good entry for most post projects

That's right. I have used the last red phase extensively to buy new tokens. But now I have almost no reserves left. From me, the big increase could start again. the sooner, the better the for Lendsbay ico
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

I just saw on their Twitter and they are rewarding to followers with 5 lendsbay tokens. Exactly I couldn't found that the reason of rewards. But this is a great things that they are giving tokens as rewards.

How do they select the top followers? I mean on what criteria are they ranked top?? By the way congratulations to the winners though

Wow this is interesting. 5 LendsBay to their twitter followers. This is very appreciative of the team and very rewarding for the Followers.

I keep missing these goodies lol. Anyways I think their rewarding for those showing proof of care is a good marketing move to motivate more good will. I really like this more  than random airdrops.

Yeah i keep missing these promotions on LendsBay and pretty much every other project that im involved in hahaa, hopefully one day i'll manage to land one.  Great job by the team to reward their users though!

Me too missed it somehow. It did not come to my eyes somehow. Dont want to miss it anymore. How are are they in reaching their caps?

They crossed 200K as of now. 250K is their softcap. Still they have some days to go and hence I am not that worried about reaching softcap. Then when the main sale starts, they will achive their hardcap.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

Social groups is basically the great idea here i think is the one pushing this project really forward and i hope they capitalize on that and this looks like it will be basically hard to rent out of your social group if am right

Yes the members of the social group will make a certain amount of funds available for other members of the social group to borrow and they will be paid interest for providing these loans.

Interesting concept; which page was this on the whitepaper? there could be many applications for this one especially the kind of funding for projects. given you already know the person or share the same interest given the similar group so trust is made.

The whole project description and the concept of social groups starts on page 10 of the whitepaper which can be downloaded from the official website: https://lendsbay.io/
BTW, then there is a descriotion of rating system insdie the Lendsbay community, another interesting Lendsbay feature.

Yes I also recommend reading the one pager on the Lendsbay website. Clear, concise document that fits all the highlights from the white paper into one document.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

Social groups is basically the great idea here i think is the one pushing this project really forward and i hope they capitalize on that and this looks like it will be basically hard to rent out of your social group if am right

Yes the members of the social group will make a certain amount of funds available for other members of the social group to borrow and they will be paid interest for providing these loans.

Interesting concept; which page was this on the whitepaper? there could be many applications for this one especially the kind of funding for projects. given you already know the person or share the same interest given the similar group so trust is made.

The whole project description and the concept of social groups starts on page 10 of the whitepaper which can be downloaded from the official website: https://lendsbay.io/
BTW, then there is a descriotion of rating system insdie the Lendsbay community, another interesting Lendsbay feature.

Yes I also recommend reading the one pager on the Lendsbay website. Clear, concise document that fits all the highlights from the white paper into one document.

You just have to love a one pager Smiley Some whitepapers are so in-depth I lose some of the main points after so its good that one pagers just summarise all of this
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

I just saw on their Twitter and they are rewarding to followers with 5 lendsbay tokens. Exactly I couldn't found that the reason of rewards. But this is a great things that they are giving tokens as rewards.

How do they select the top followers? I mean on what criteria are they ranked top?? By the way congratulations to the winners though

Wow this is interesting. 5 LendsBay to their twitter followers. This is very appreciative of the team and very rewarding for the Followers.

I keep missing these goodies lol. Anyways I think their rewarding for those showing proof of care is a good marketing move to motivate more good will. I really like this more  than random airdrops.

Yeah i keep missing these promotions on LendsBay and pretty much every other project that im involved in hahaa, hopefully one day i'll manage to land one.  Great job by the team to reward their users though!

Me too missed it somehow. It did not come to my eyes somehow. Dont want to miss it anymore. How are are they in reaching their caps?

They crossed 200K as of now. 250K is their softcap. Still they have some days to go and hence I am not that worried about reaching softcap. Then when the main sale starts, they will achive their hardcap.

It somehow got stuck at 200K for the last 2 days. Lets see how long it takes to reach 250K. They have sometime before the pre-sale closes.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

You just have to love a one pager Smiley Some whitepapers are so in-depth I lose some of the main points after so its good that one pagers just summarise all of this

Yeah they make it a lot easier to learn about a project without having to flip through loads of complex information. The Lendsbay WP isn't actually that long, it's only 26 pages but it's easier to sum it up in one page.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

State of market continues to be a thorn in the side of Every quality project launching these days it’s sad but that’s just the world we live in extensions and time is what projects sometimes need

I can't really say why that is. I mean good projects should not be impacted by how the market is moving because they are raising their separate funds. Why do you think that is?

yeah, but you have to know that a lot of investors use crypto market as a yardstick for measuring the success rate of a project if the market is poor many investors believe the project will suffer
Those are actually the small investors, the big investors know that when the market is suffering it is time to buy a lot more than first as it can give you a lot more profit when it goes high again.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

It somehow got stuck at 200K for the last 2 days. Lets see how long it takes to reach 250K. They have sometime before the pre-sale closes.

Yeah they have  got 6 days left to reach the 250k mark, i hope they meet the softcap so that the project can be realised.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

Yeah they have  got 6 days left to reach the 250k mark, i hope they meet the softcap so that the project can be realised.

6 days is a long time in Crypto business. I'm still very optimistic that the LendsBay team will hit the target.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

While this may be the bitter pill we will all come to swallow anyways I think projects should be forward thinking please, they should have a tough plan in this bear that is likely to end September or don't come out at all

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

Watch the interview of LendsBay - CEO Anton Gazizov Interview With Dushan Spalevich for ICO TV

https://twitter.com/LendsBay/status/1019272653402722304

awesome, this will serve as an opportunity to watch and listen to the man behind this wonderful project. i will check it out later

Yep doing interviews like this is a great way to spread the word but to also educate the public on  hat the project is and isn’t and exactly how it plans to impact the overall market as a whole

Glad to see they're getting out and about and doing interviews and Q&A's, i've seen a lot of projects who neglect this side of things, but it's a fantastic marketing and exposure tool.

Ya me too it’s shocking how bad some companies are at understanding that a goood product is nothing if people don’t know about it or... “get it” so that’s definitly one big thing this team has going for it
This is just about CEO. But if you check about complete team, each member having good experience and knowledge about financial/banking sector. That's why I am sure about this project will be successful definitely.

You're right, the team does have years of experience and i believe that gives this project some sort of boost because experience matters a lot in the building of brands, you don't just wake up and invest in a brand with little or no experience in the sector or niche that they are trying to create, so in all, its best one invest in a project with experience  
Exactly, Their adviser also have good experience in advisory. They are well educated well experienced people.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

Just softcap for this project is very small - only 250 000 dollars. This is reasonable, it is difficult to raise a large amount on the red market. This money should be enough for the development of the project.

You're right, its difficult getting people on board projects this days as the competition is really something else, the community seems to join projects with some sort of reassurance or yardstick, such as the funds needed for softcap, this project really have a small softcap and i expect them to hit it sooner than expected, that's why their marketing team should be up and running

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

A question about the groups that can be created. That one can lend each other something is clear. But will it be possible to lend something to a friend together with others? So suppose he needs 10k, can 3 people borrow 3,333 in one contract?
What exactly are you talking about? I didn't get your question. Could you please explain something about this question?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

Lendsbay has successfully raised $200 thousand, which is still some time away from the end of public sales. I believe it will break through this figure.

Exactly, I am also expecting same. Only 9 days are remains to hit their remaining 50k USD fund. This is not a big deal for lendsbay.

Even if they don't make the $50k worst case they will just extend and carry on with the project. but i have faith they will make the $50k easily.
Exactly they could extend pre ICO dates if they not reach target 250$k. But I am also expecting that they will reach in remaining 8 day's.

It's actually 9days remaining and 50k left to reach this softcap. The sale has slowed down a bit, but i have hope that they will be able to reach their softcap.

9 days is enough to reach soft cap given the right investors comes through, nonetheless I believe purchase of token will increase in coming day considering FOMO
I guess they should be more active on their social media or marketing. I seen that very less updates/posting on their twitter pages.

I agree. Team needs more social media presence. However they are reaching 200K now. Just 50K needed for softcap. Fingers crossed.

I don't know if they will extend the pre-sale end date. Token sale is going slow and it took lot to reach 200k mark.

I think Progress is not moving at the moment because some investors still need to do the KYC. There are certainly some in the queue. Maybe we'll ask in the telegram channel

I think noobs gets frightened and do not get into activities during red days but for veteran they know the red period is the buy period and am opportunity for good entry for most post projects

That's right. I have used the last red phase extensively to buy new tokens. But now I have almost no reserves left. From me, the big increase could start again. the sooner, the better the for Lendsbay ico

I also bought good amount of tokens, now I have limited budget and that's why I am now waiting for market to turn positive.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

I also bought good amount of tokens, now I have limited budget and that's why I am now waiting for market to turn positive.

i believe we are closing in on the time of the year when the market turns positive i myself bought a good amount of token.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

A question about the groups that can be created. That one can lend each other something is clear. But will it be possible to lend something to a friend together with others? So suppose he needs 10k, can 3 people borrow 3,333 in one contract?
What exactly are you talking about? I didn't get your question. Could you please explain something about this question?

i mean it's pretty clear from what he's said lol, he wants to know if it's possible for people to group together to lend someone money.. So if they want to borrow $10,000 and there was 3 people, each of them would put $3,333 towards the loan.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:13:51 PM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

That's great to hear and will generate some sort of confidence in the community, which will in turn bring in more investors, guess they are really doing their marketing properly after all, hope to see them achieve the hardcap and they should please deliver a good project to the community in accordance with their whitepaper, that's what matters most
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: