Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

I don’t know because I’m  not part of the group but it seems very odd that the progress bar would stop so suddenly and not progress at all since then that’s not normally how investments in projects like this  work normally we should see at least a small trickle since the last update

Silence avnd uncertainty ain't good for a young growing project.. Are the team here monitoring comments? This is a great feedback forum and it will be nice if we get all things working good like soon enough

Well the softcap date is almost exhausted and they are yet to meet the target, they have a pretty nice concept but the input from the marketing end is really low, as many are yet to know about this project, with the way things are in the cryptosphere, you need to be very active and proactive to capture the hearts of investors, well, fingers crossed as we await the final day

Of course, it's all true. Lendsbay almost raised their goal and this little amount that they do not have for now, it could be got with more active promotions and advertisements. I don't understand why they are so quiet, maybe they've got already the needed amount and just make an intrigue from this situation?
That's what i thought too, but still they should update the progress bar to let their community know what they have achieved so far instead of keeping it for almost a week like this?

yeah, don't know why they are not taking note of the complain a lot of people would want to know what is going on they should at least update their website

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Hi, this is one of the most promising ICO's from this year. I hope that this project will have a great success! Good job LendsBay team and good luck!
Very promising ico project. LendsBay made a strong impression! There was a hope for the future development of the Internet. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

come on, really still only 200k? I can not imagine that there is no progress here.
I'll ask in the telegram channel if the progress bar has not been updated or if there are really no payments
Someone already mentioned I guon previous page if they will not receive remaining amount from investors so they will invest their own funds to continue this project.

According to what I have asked they said they will explore other options and keep on the development of the project. If the worst happened and they soft cap was not hit they will have to return the funds otherwise they are good to go.

Yes, soft cap is  the condition of using investors money, althoug they cannot just use it further. So investing their own funds in this case they will have to gather this sum from the very beginning.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

come on, really still only 200k? I can not imagine that there is no progress here.
I'll ask in the telegram channel if the progress bar has not been updated or if there are really no payments
Someone already mentioned I guon previous page if they will not receive remaining amount from investors so they will invest their own funds to continue this project.

According to what I have asked they said they will explore other options and keep on the development of the project. If the worst happened and they soft cap was not hit they will have to return the funds otherwise they are good to go.

I think they are going to use an alternative way of raising funds, for example pitching to  Corp investors or VC’s to raise funds instead of an online token sale.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

Is this true? If it happens, it would be really cool and I see the teams confidence on their project which is really good.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

I think they are going to use an alternative way of raising funds, for example pitching to  Corp investors or VC’s to raise funds instead of an online token sale.

I also think they will try to get funds from various other sources and make sure to proceed with the development of the project without stopping it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

I also think they will try to get funds from various other sources and make sure to proceed with the development of the project without stopping it.

Heard they won't stop the development of the project.. I would want for them to continue. Next time they need to come back strong.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

Seems strange it hasn't moved, I would assume it's not dynamic and that would be why. Did you ever manager to ask on telegram? if so did you get a reply?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

Well, i think investors will be happy that they are getting there money back and it will also portray integrity on the part of this project but lets just stay on the positive side of things, the project has a good concept but the thing they lacked the most is marketing, the marketing channel did not do justice to this project, i will advice them to change their marketing team and go for a more proactive individual
coinatory.com

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

We are pleased to offer you listing on our website https://coinatory.com
Please fill in the form here https://coinatory.com/free-ico-submission/

We can also publish press releases and write an article about your project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

You can send the admins a message in their Telegram with your proposal, here is a link to their Telegram: https://t.me/lendsbayeng, they reply quickly there so you won't have to wait too long.
em777

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

Heard they won't stop the development of the project.. I would want for them to continue. Next time they need to come back strong.

yeah, they should not stop the development what they need to do is make huge advancement to it and also ensure everything is in place

[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

You can send the admins a message in their Telegram with your proposal, here is a link to their Telegram: https://t.me/lendsbayeng, they reply quickly there so you won't have to wait too long.

Don’t get why people advertise to groups through an announcement page your much more likely to get a response if you directly contact an admin vs spamming a one-off announcement post where he dress are posting lol
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:07:39 PM

Just 22 hours left and no progress at the Progress Bar. I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed and surprised. I would not have thought after the pre-orders of tokens that the softcap is not reached. The whitelist registration was worth $ 294K. Apparently, then too few wanted to do the KYC
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:08:10 PM

Don’t get why people advertise to groups through an announcement page your much more likely to get a response if you directly contact an admin vs spamming a one-off announcement post where he dress are posting lol

Lmao yeah, and it's always these small sites nobody has heard of.  Id seriously start adding the projects rather than asking them to fill in a form to be added..
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:15 PM

Yea. It will be nice to get a the plans running no matter what it takes to raise the money. It's an awesome project and would hurt to see it go away unfulfilled.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

Seems strange it hasn't moved, I would assume it's not dynamic and that would be why. Did you ever manager to ask on telegram? if so did you get a reply?

It was being updated daily at one point, I thinks things have slowed down but surely they have collected something over the last week or two? Maybe the admins and whoever is in charge of the website have been really busy.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:50:17 PM

It was being updated daily at one point, I thinks things have slowed down but surely they have collected something over the last week or two? Maybe the admins and whoever is in charge of the website have been really busy.

Ya I’m sure it’s just busy we will find out soon I suppose one way or another I can be patient in the end it’s not going anywhere and iot doesn’t hurt if it takes a bit longer or whatnot
em777

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

Yea. It will be nice to get a the plans running no matter what it takes to raise the money. It's an awesome project and would hurt to see it go away unfulfilled.

they should try to achieve this project like you said it a great project and it will not make any sense to see it fail

[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

that's what i believe too, i don't think it is possible that they did not raise even a dollar in this past week. they should update the site so we can know the total amount raised but i do not think they reach their softcap target.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: