Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Mate still on $200k, only 4 days left, little to no marketing. They are probably going to have to extend. Doesn't look great considering they only need to raise $250k. Has the team given up or are they working on something secretly behind the scenes and they will pull the rabbit out of the hat on the last day?

Yea, that's really something disturbing, just few days left, they need to get their act together and find a way out, i understand that its a pretty rough period but the amount required is not that much, so its achievable once they have done the needed thing, i've seen suggestive comments that has been made by the community, that would have helped

Yeah the comments from the community hopefully swayed their opinion and they will go for the extension if not they will have to cancel and return funds to investors.

All we can do is talk .. completely up to the team whether it listens or not. Ideally they'd hit target, if not go for an extension.

IF the pre-ICO is unsuccessful, and Lendsbay decide to refund investors, they will get their funds back 2-3 days after the end of the Pre-ICO which is on 29/07.

What I know is that they are not going to touch the funds until softcap is reached. And if the project failed to reach softcap then money automatically go back to the wallet of investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Mate still on $200k, only 4 days left, little to no marketing. They are probably going to have to extend. Doesn't look great considering they only need to raise $250k. Has the team given up or are they working on something secretly behind the scenes and they will pull the rabbit out of the hat on the last day?

Yea, that's really something disturbing, just few days left, they need to get their act together and find a way out, i understand that its a pretty rough period but the amount required is not that much, so its achievable once they have done the needed thing, i've seen suggestive comments that has been made by the community, that would have helped

Yeah the comments from the community hopefully swayed their opinion and they will go for the extension if not they will have to cancel and return funds to investors.

All we can do is talk .. completely up to the team whether it listens or not. Ideally they'd hit target, if not go for an extension.

IF the pre-ICO is unsuccessful, and Lendsbay decide to refund investors, they will get their funds back 2-3 days after the end of the Pre-ICO which is on 29/07.

What I know is that they are not going to touch the funds until softcap is reached. And if the project failed to reach softcap then money automatically go back to the wallet of investors

Yes, they wrote about refund in their Telegram group. If they don't raise 250K till the end of pre-ICO they will refund all money to investors and will try to develop their project on their own money or find another investors without ICO.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

This is about what is seen in other reliable ICOs as it means no risk for investors really or reduced Incase the ico doesn’t go well I really don’t get why a project like this would miss the mark though as it’s got a solid usecase and a demand
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

This is about what is seen in other reliable ICOs as it means no risk for investors really or reduced Incase the ico doesn’t go well I really don’t get why a project like this would miss the mark though as it’s got a solid usecase and a demand

i think the smart contract sends in back as well, so as long as people didn't send from an exchange wallet, everyone should get back their investment without any manual intervention from the team.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

i think the smart contract sends in back as well, so as long as people didn't send from an exchange wallet, everyone should get back their investment without any manual intervention from the team.

This means every customers fund is safe and assured to be returned back.. But it will be a shame if they can't be able to reach their softcap.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

In remaining 3 days if they will not reach 250K so what's next steps will be taken by them? Only 50K needs to be raised now.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

This means every customers fund is safe and assured to be returned back.. But it will be a shame if they can't be able to reach their softcap.
Lot of the people have lots of expectation from Lendsbay. Price is increased but progress bar is still at the same place. I guess they will change suddenly raised amount and progress bar?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

yeah, it will be an honest shame they should try their best to reach their softcap because a lot of investors will use it as a criterion for investing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

In remaining 3 days if they will not reach 250K so what's next steps will be taken by them? Only 50K needs to be raised now.

ICO progress counter halted at 200K. Just 2 days to go for pre-sale to end, I am curious on how it will reach softcap. Who knows.. May be they just hit the softcap.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

ICO progress counter halted at 200K. Just 2 days to go for pre-sale to end, I am curious on how it will reach softcap. Who knows.. May be they just hit the softcap.

Not sure what happened with the ICO progress. Its not at all moving for the last few days. Did somebody discuss this in the telegram channel of the project?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

It has been quite a while since Lendsbay posted something new on their social media's i am looking at their Twitter right now and i thought i would see something come up today, i will look in the Telegram for new updates then.
I noticed too, I think they should take advantage of their social media platforms because it’s key to creating awareness and also help in capturing potential investors and people for the platform.

You're right, every moment counts in this critical period and they should do what they can to ensure that they at least scale through this and focus on the next step of achieving the hardcap, its not like the amount needed is too much, so i expect the marketing team to leave up to expectation, the team has years of experience, so they should put that to good use and make this become a success
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

Not sure what happened with the ICO progress. Its not at all moving for the last few days. Did somebody discuss this in the telegram channel of the project?

One of the Admins posted in their Telegram, that they will refund the money to the investors.
"In case if we don't reach the soft cap, we will return the money to investors and will develop the project gradually in other ways (with the support of private investors and our own funds)"
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

Yeah i agree it is impossible that there is no progress in it maybe they have already achieved it but they are announcing it later or they forgot to update the progress bar.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

I'm hoping as the market shows signs of recovery, will persuade more investors to get on board with the LendsBay project

I think most of us hoping the same. When the market recover, more investors will come to great projects like LendsBay. We need just more patience.

Surprisingly, btc has move over 1k up and it is not affecting all other tokens as it usually does. That's strange. Do you think it's a bubble or its real?

Bitcoin a bubble?  Huh At this point? Hmmmm.. I wouldn't even think of that... I'm only seeing positives so far with the moves so far

Bitcoin moved high today and i was expecting to see same from likes of Ethereum but it was as if nothing was happening to the market.

Exactly. I wish eth can make anther ATH above 2k price mark. I really think it has the potentials to do that and it's still very under valued.

When it was 800$ I was reluctant to sell.. Fell to 700 then 600$ until I had no choice doing a 2k$ will be a miracle I'm yearning for badly

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

Yeah i agree it is impossible that there is no progress in it maybe they have already achieved it but they are announcing it later or they forgot to update the progress bar.

I do not think they just forgot to update the progress bar. At this stage of the ICO, it's important that prospects see that others are also buying the tokens. If they see no progress, they lose confidence
So I hope it's just a technical issue and soon more sold tokens will be displayed
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:58:47 PM

I don’t know because I’m  not part of the group but it seems very odd that the progress bar would stop so suddenly and not progress at all since then that’s not normally how investments in projects like this  work normally we should see at least a small trickle since the last update
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:16:46 AM

That I also agree with this statement. Anything can happen in Crypto world. But this may also possible that they already reached softcap and they update later.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

They made it clear from the get go that if the sale did not do well or if it is not to proceed they will be giving back investments. I am not sure what their next step is. tough spot.

gee777

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

I don’t know because I’m  not part of the group but it seems very odd that the progress bar would stop so suddenly and not progress at all since then that’s not normally how investments in projects like this  work normally we should see at least a small trickle since the last update

I suspect that it is being updated daily and manually. Maybe, the team are avoiding updating the progress bar and want to do so on the last day of the sale.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

I don’t know because I’m  not part of the group but it seems very odd that the progress bar would stop so suddenly and not progress at all since then that’s not normally how investments in projects like this  work normally we should see at least a small trickle since the last update

I suspect that it is being updated daily and manually. Maybe, the team are avoiding updating the progress bar and want to do so on the last day of the sale.

well, the idea behind the progress bar is to keep a constant update on the project, the current state of the progress bar can send mixed feelings to the investors.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: