Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7827 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

The use of block chain technology to build credit ecosystem is most appropriate. LendsBay has great prospects for development.

Me too think the same. I think they will hit their caps in the main sales which will start soon. I have seen the main sale dates somewhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

The use of block chain technology to build credit ecosystem is most appropriate. LendsBay has great prospects for development.

Me too think the same. I think they will hit their caps in the main sales which will start soon. I have seen the main sale dates somewhere.

Main sale starts in september I think. I have seen it in some of ICO review site. As soon as I find it again, I will post it here.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

I don’t know because I’m  not part of the group but it seems very odd that the progress bar would stop so suddenly and not progress at all since then that’s not normally how investments in projects like this  work normally we should see at least a small trickle since the last update

Silence avnd uncertainty ain't good for a young growing project.. Are the team here monitoring comments? This is a great feedback forum and it will be nice if we get all things working good like soon enough
I guess we have to be wait for more some time. Might be they are monitoring comments but may be they are busy somewhere. And still more than 1 day still remains.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

Why lendsbay does not have reddit or medium channel? They are not posting their own blogs or report? Which is beneficial for investors. Or they have that both channel but I missed that link?

As far as I know they don't have reddit and medium channels. They have an account on twitter, but they are also not very active here. Last post is one week ago.

I posted on their telegram channel advising to have those in place. They should be working on that soon. I think for now we are just looking into what their next step is.

i wish they will work on that but it is good seeing the team say they will continue the development of the project with their own funds and that of private investors instead of quitting the project totally. hopefully we would see them make a good use of their social media accounts.
That you mean to say if they will not receive needed funds from investors so in that case they will invest their own funds to continue this project?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

I don’t know because I’m  not part of the group but it seems very odd that the progress bar would stop so suddenly and not progress at all since then that’s not normally how investments in projects like this  work normally we should see at least a small trickle since the last update

Silence avnd uncertainty ain't good for a young growing project.. Are the team here monitoring comments? This is a great feedback forum and it will be nice if we get all things working good like soon enough

Well the softcap date is almost exhausted and they are yet to meet the target, they have a pretty nice concept but the input from the marketing end is really low, as many are yet to know about this project, with the way things are in the cryptosphere, you need to be very active and proactive to capture the hearts of investors, well, fingers crossed as we await the final day
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

Why lendsbay does not have reddit or medium channel? They are not posting their own blogs or report? Which is beneficial for investors. Or they have that both channel but I missed that link?

As far as I know they don't have reddit and medium channels. They have an account on twitter, but they are also not very active here. Last post is one week ago.

I posted on their telegram channel advising to have those in place. They should be working on that soon. I think for now we are just looking into what their next step is.

i wish they will work on that but it is good seeing the team say they will continue the development of the project with their own funds and that of private investors instead of quitting the project totally. hopefully we would see them make a good use of their social media accounts.
That you mean to say if they will not receive needed funds from investors so in that case they will invest their own funds to continue this project?

yes, that's how I understood it. And the money from some sponsors. But I still hope that it does not come to that. There are still 49 hours to the end of the pre-ico
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

Well the softcap date is almost exhausted and they are yet to meet the target, they have a pretty nice concept but the input from the marketing end is really low, as many are yet to know about this project, with the way things are in the cryptosphere, you need to be very active and proactive to capture the hearts of investors, well, fingers crossed as we await the final day

Of course, it's all true. Lendsbay almost raised their goal and this little amount that they do not have for now, it could be got with more active promotions and advertisements. I don't understand why they are so quiet, maybe they've got already the needed amount and just make an intrigue from this situation?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

Ya I’m not sure what happened the team needs a much stronger media push in the mainstream areas if they want to make it to a production platform if the money cones from private raise or ico it’s still the same issue if you ask me
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

Of course, it's all true. Lendsbay almost raised their goal and this little amount that they do not have for now, it could be got with more active promotions and advertisements. I don't understand why they are so quiet, maybe they've got already the needed amount and just make an intrigue from this situation?
That's what i thought too, but still they should update the progress bar to let their community know what they have achieved so far instead of keeping it for almost a week like this?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

That's what i thought too, but still they should update the progress bar to let their community know what they have achieved so far instead of keeping it for almost a week like this?

Your not wrong... I guess I’ve just become numb to it I tend to watch for announcements and mostly ignore the numbers on my longterm investments and projects I’m prepared to wait a while for return on
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

This project's soft cap is not so small. $250 000 is the pre ICO soft cap, the main ICO event soft cap is 10 million USD. 6 days left till the end of pre ICO, let's wait and see if 250 K will be raised.

Fingers crossed they make it. Don't think the bar is updating, can't imagine they have received nothing further past $200k. Time will tell very soon though I guess.
let's hope that in 5 days they will collect soft cap, the remaining 50,000 dollars, and start moving to the hard cap.

I think they will, it's still over 5 days to go up and only 50,000 dollars to go. Certainly possible and look forward to seeing the small softcap finally be hit!

I have already experienced some ICOs that have updated the Progress Bar manually. There was no progress on the weekends and on Monday there was always a big jump. Maybe it's the same with Lendsbay and we see tomorrow that they have already reached the SC :-)

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Mate still on $200k, only 4 days left, little to no marketing. They are probably going to have to extend. Doesn't look great considering they only need to raise $250k. Has the team given up or are they working on something secretly behind the scenes and they will pull the rabbit out of the hat on the last day?

Yea, that's really something disturbing, just few days left, they need to get their act together and find a way out, i understand that its a pretty rough period but the amount required is not that much, so its achievable once they have done the needed thing, i've seen suggestive comments that has been made by the community, that would have helped

Yeah the comments from the community hopefully swayed their opinion and they will go for the extension if not they will have to cancel and return funds to investors.

All we can do is talk .. completely up to the team whether it listens or not. Ideally they'd hit target, if not go for an extension.

IF the pre-ICO is unsuccessful, and Lendsbay decide to refund investors, they will get their funds back 2-3 days after the end of the Pre-ICO which is on 29/07.
I’m still positive about lendsbay hitting the target few days remaining, I wish to see lendsbay move forward to the hardcap. If not they should go for an extension.
I am not sure if investors will like an extension i have seen a lot of mad investors when projects decide to extend and extend, but yes i am also positive that the team can still reach their softcap even in this small amount of time.

I agree, an extension will likely upset a lot of people but if its what the team need to do to hit their needed target then they have to do what they have to do. Fingers crossed it doesnt get to that point
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

yes, that's how I understood it. And the money from some sponsors. But I still hope that it does not come to that. There are still 49 hours to the end of the pre-ico

less than 2 days left for a miracle to happen. i doubt they will be able to make anything happen in this period unless there is a hidden news they are not telling the public about.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

Main sale starts in september I think. I have seen it in some of ICO review site. As soon as I find it again, I will post it here.

Based on what I have asked the admins on telegram it would depend in this sale finishes successfully. If it was not all funds would be returned and they would explore another alternative to work on the product.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

Based on what I have asked the admins on telegram it would depend in this sale finishes successfully. If it was not all funds would be returned and they would explore another alternative to work on the product.

Im not sure, it's pretty worring if they couldn't hit the $100k needed for the pre-sale.  I think they need a much better presence on social media etc as well for marketing.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

come on, really still only 200k? I can not imagine that there is no progress here.
I'll ask in the telegram channel if the progress bar has not been updated or if there are really no payments
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

If it is happening then there is 100% chances that they will reach their target in softcap. Let's see, only 1day 8 hours are remaining.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

Yes, the progress bar thing should be looked into, don't know how long they have at this moment but i believe little issues like the sales bar got the potential to elevate some individuals and get them to like spread the word, when a project is doing good, it attracts investors and the investors will do the selling for the project, its a win-wine situation once the team gets it right
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

come on, really still only 200k? I can not imagine that there is no progress here.
I'll ask in the telegram channel if the progress bar has not been updated or if there are really no payments
Someone already mentioned I guon previous page if they will not receive remaining amount from investors so they will invest their own funds to continue this project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

Lendsbay were updating the live counter every 24 hours, but I think sales might have slowed down so they haven’t updated it for a while or team is busy working on other things, for example development and marketing.

I think development and marketing like rightly mentioned should be priority of the team, I'd like a successful project with real life use cases... I'm somewhere remote atm and I'm just wondering if LendsBay is in progress I won't have bothered much with my personal finance

Mate still on $200k, only 4 days left, little to no marketing. They are probably going to have to extend. Doesn't look great considering they only need to raise $250k. Has the team given up or are they working on something secretly behind the scenes and they will pull the rabbit out of the hat on the last day?

Yea, that's really something disturbing, just few days left, they need to get their act together and find a way out, i understand that its a pretty rough period but the amount required is not that much, so its achievable once they have done the needed thing, i've seen suggestive comments that has been made by the community, that would have helped

Yeah the comments from the community hopefully swayed their opinion and they will go for the extension if not they will have to cancel and return funds to investors.

All we can do is talk .. completely up to the team whether it listens or not. Ideally they'd hit target, if not go for an extension.

IF the pre-ICO is unsuccessful, and Lendsbay decide to refund investors, they will get their funds back 2-3 days after the end of the Pre-ICO which is on 29/07.

Extension will be better than refunding by my opinion though. Won't be good to see such an interesting idea swept under the carpet. And to even think of the mental stress and gas expense involved in refunding.

Yeah I agree this is the best step forward in my opinion, but it all depends on how Lendsbay's finances are looking. They can't dip into the pot they have raised so far because this is reserved until they hit softcap in case they need to pay back investors. It depends on whether Lendsbay will put themselves through the whole process for another month or two.

Yea. Weighing the two likely outcome, one definitely is better and more benefitting generally to the other. I think many will vote for the extension if we are to put this up for voting
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

Someone already mentioned I guon previous page if they will not receive remaining amount from investors so they will invest their own funds to continue this project.

According to what I have asked they said they will explore other options and keep on the development of the project. If the worst happened and they soft cap was not hit they will have to return the funds otherwise they are good to go.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: