Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7827 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

come on, really still only 200k? I can not imagine that there is no progress here.
I'll ask in the telegram channel if the progress bar has not been updated or if there are really no payments
Someone already mentioned I guon previous page if they will not receive remaining amount from investors so they will invest their own funds to continue this project.

According to what I have asked they said they will explore other options and keep on the development of the project. If the worst happened and they soft cap was not hit they will have to return the funds otherwise they are good to go.

I think they are going to use an alternative way of raising funds, for example pitching to  Corp investors or VC’s to raise funds instead of an online token sale.

I also think they will try to get funds from various other sources and make sure to proceed with the development of the project without stopping it.

Heard they won't stop the development of the project.. I would want for them to continue. Next time they need to come back strong.

True I personally talked to the admins and they told me so. I think they have made a good advancement to stop now. I know funds can be an issue but I think if they have a strong idea with strong execution they should be able to make money from it. Either way we will get to know soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

come on, really still only 200k? I can not imagine that there is no progress here.
I'll ask in the telegram channel if the progress bar has not been updated or if there are really no payments

Seems strange it hasn't moved, I would assume it's not dynamic and that would be why. Did you ever manager to ask on telegram? if so did you get a reply?

It was being updated daily at one point, I thinks things have slowed down but surely they have collected something over the last week or two? Maybe the admins and whoever is in charge of the website have been really busy.

It would be nice if too much work was the reason that there is no update of the Progress Bar. But then at least they would tell in the telegram channel that they have taken more, so that the interested parties are reassured.
But there is no such message, so I assume that the Progress Bar shows the actual level of revenue. Unfortunately
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

Just 22 hours left and no progress at the Progress Bar. I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed and surprised. I would not have thought after the pre-orders of tokens that the softcap is not reached. The whitelist registration was worth $ 294K. Apparently, then too few wanted to do the KYC

Such comment has been stressed here a lot on the need for the team to do the needful about this progress bar issue and its surprising that up till this moment, they are yet to do anything about it, i believe this thread is been monitored by the team to take notes and look at constructive criticisms that will help them scale through this phase
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

Seems strange it hasn't moved, I would assume it's not dynamic and that would be why. Did you ever manager to ask on telegram? if so did you get a reply?

It was being updated daily at one point, I thinks things have slowed down but surely they have collected something over the last week or two? Maybe the admins and whoever is in charge of the website have been really busy.

that's what i believe too, i don't think it is possible that they did not raise even a dollar in this past week. they should update the site so we can know the total amount raised but i do not think they reach their softcap target.
Only 6 hours remaining but still no change in progress bar. Really they are recieving funds? And they are not updating on website?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

that's what i believe too, i don't think it is possible that they did not raise even a dollar in this past week. they should update the site so we can know the total amount raised but i do not think they reach their softcap target.
Only 6 hours remaining but still no change in progress bar. Really they are recieving funds? And they are not updating on website?
I guess that information don't have with anyone. I just visited to their twitter page but after 18th July they not posted anything about ICO progress or any updates.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

It would be nice if too much work was the reason that there is no update of the Progress Bar. But then at least they would tell in the telegram channel that they have taken more, so that the interested parties are reassured.
But there is no such message, so I assume that the Progress Bar shows the actual level of revenue. Unfortunately

Agree, it really wouldnt take much to let us know that their bar isn't dynamic for example and that they're busy doing xyz ... all seems to point to bad signs i'm afraid
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

I believe they have separate teams for each job and that's the duty of the communication team to handle such, it creates some sort of division of labor that will help with the overall boost of the project, unless they don't have such in place, then i can categorize such scenario as them been too busy but that shouldn't be the case
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

I don't think activities has been on halt all these while totally. I believe things might have indeed slowed down or the person has been caught up in something in something else that is taking his time.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

I don't think activities has been on halt all these while totally. I believe things might have indeed slowed down or the person has been caught up in something in something else that is taking his time.
I agree as it was a long time ago when i saw a post on social media from them too, so they might be busy with other things but they should see that it is upsetting their community.
above-mentioned21

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

Hello! My name is Ilya - I represents SIMEX crypto-exchange. Your project looks interesting. We can offer you fast and cheap tokenlisting. If you interests, pls contact
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

Only 1 hr remaining for the pre-ICO to get closed. Lets see what the team is going to announce. I am looking forward for the official announcement from the team.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

Hello! My name is Ilya - I represents SIMEX crypto-exchange. Your project looks interesting. We can offer you fast and cheap tokenlisting. If you interests, pls contact

I think its better to contact the team in their telegram channel. Team might have interest in listing in your exchange. Is this new exchange?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

I guess that information don't have with anyone. I just visited to their twitter page but after 18th July they not posted anything about ICO progress or any updates.

i honestly don't know why they are silent it is expected that they keep their community abreast with latest happening

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

i honestly don't know why they are silent it is expected that they keep their community abreast with latest happening

We have to consider the situation they are in. I think they are yet to decide whether to extend the sale or call it off until they figure out what they should do.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

We have to consider the situation they are in. I think they are yet to decide whether to extend the sale or call it off until they figure out what they should do.

There is no official announcement yet.. Hope we hear the good news about them continuing the sale instead of stopping.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

I think its better to contact the team in their telegram channel. Team might have interest in listing in your exchange. Is this new exchange?

Yes it's going to be quite some time before they get listed but they can always consider SIMEX as an option. Never heard of the exchange before but it looks interesting. ICO fund raising and exchange trading of equities, Russian based as well which would fit Lendsbay.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

There is no official announcement yet.. Hope we hear the good news about them continuing the sale instead of stopping.
The clock has stopped on their homepage we might just get an announcement from the team what they are planning to do so i would say stay tuned for updates.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

The clock has stopped on their homepage we might just get an announcement from the team what they are planning to do so i would say stay tuned for updates.

it is a bad feeling to look at the homepage now, the clock is at 00:00:00 and the softcap is not reached. I am honestly disappointed and would not have expected that
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

Same I’m sure the team has put a lot of thought about what could have gone better and how they may be able to do better than we’ve seen. I’m hoping we hear from the team their plan on how they plan to proceed as he concepts still solid and the platform still has a lot of potential
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

it is a bad feeling to look at the homepage now, the clock is at 00:00:00 and the softcap is not reached. I am honestly disappointed and would not have expected that

Well let’s hope they have some good news lined up, maybe they can extend the pre ICO, they only need another $50k. It might even be a good idea to pause and regroup then try a different marketing strategy.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: