Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7822 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

come on, really still only 200k? I can not imagine that there is no progress here.
I'll ask in the telegram channel if the progress bar has not been updated or if there are really no payments

Seems strange it hasn't moved, I would assume it's not dynamic and that would be why. Did you ever manager to ask on telegram? if so did you get a reply?

It was being updated daily at one point, I thinks things have slowed down but surely they have collected something over the last week or two? Maybe the admins and whoever is in charge of the website have been really busy.

that's what i believe too, i don't think it is possible that they did not raise even a dollar in this past week. they should update the site so we can know the total amount raised but i do not think they reach their softcap target.
Only 6 hours remaining but still no change in progress bar. Really they are recieving funds? And they are not updating on website?
I guess that information don't have with anyone. I just visited to their twitter page but after 18th July they not posted anything about ICO progress or any updates.

i honestly don't know why they are silent it is expected that they keep their community abreast with latest happening

We have to consider the situation they are in. I think they are yet to decide whether to extend the sale or call it off until they figure out what they should do.

There is no official announcement yet.. Hope we hear the good news about them continuing the sale instead of stopping.
The clock has stopped on their homepage we might just get an announcement from the team what they are planning to do so i would say stay tuned for updates.

it is a bad feeling to look at the homepage now, the clock is at 00:00:00 and the softcap is not reached. I am honestly disappointed and would not have expected that

Well let’s hope they have some good news lined up, maybe they can extend the pre ICO, they only need another $50k. It might even be a good idea to pause and regroup then try a different marketing strategy.

Time will tell yourbright I think we should hear plans from the team soon that will really let us know what to expect and how long we might be waiting to see the next steps whatever they may be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

Only 6 hours remaining but still no change in progress bar. Really they are recieving funds? And they are not updating on website?
Well, I think It's start to feel strange. Even it seems already end, still no such information on their website nor announced here by LendsBay team. It could be the team so busy on calculation result? Hopefully this is only a delay, not something deliberate by them.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

Hello! My name is Ilya - I represents SIMEX crypto-exchange. Your project looks interesting. We can offer you fast and cheap tokenlisting. If you interests, pls contact

I think its better to contact the team in their telegram channel. Team might have interest in listing in your exchange. Is this new exchange?

The name is new to me. I have never heard of it before now thus it's definitely have to be a new exchange. I would love to know if it's a decentralised or centralized exchange.
Darsons (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

Dear followers, unfortunately, #LendsBay_preICO didn’t reach the softcap. But it’s not over!

WHAT’S NEXT?
We will continue to work on the project with the support of private investors and our own funds. The #LendsBay_app will be released in 2–3 months. Follow us on social networks and subscribe to the newsletter on the lendsbay.io to be the first to know about the release of the application.

I INVESTED INTO a preICO, WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
The funds will be automatically returned to your wallet during 3 days after the end of the preICO. If you will have any problems with refunds — please contact info@lendsbay.ru
You can also invest in a project in another way
- directly — please contact info@lendsbay.ru
- through one of the crowdfunding platforms (The information will appear later)
If you still want to participate in LendsBay — you can buy tokens, which you can use to pay for services within the application (PRO-version, guaranty for the borrowers, legal support, debt collection services). Now tokens are 3 times cheaper than after the release of the LendsBay blockchain system!

I HAVE LENDSBAY TOKENS (I GOT THEM IN THE BOUNTY-PROGRAM OR AIRDROP). HOW CAN I USE THEM?
You will be able to use tokens in the LendsBay application as payment for a PRO-version, which includes advanced features in the app or as payment for services: guaranty for the borrowers, legal support, debt collection services.

https://a.radikal.ru/a07/1807/88/3209ccd76f59.png
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

I just saw on their Twitter and they are rewarding to followers with 5 lendsbay tokens. Exactly I couldn't found that the reason of rewards. But this is a great things that they are giving tokens as rewards.

How do they select the top followers? I mean on what criteria are they ranked top?? By the way congratulations to the winners though

Wow this is interesting. 5 LendsBay to their twitter followers. This is very appreciative of the team and very rewarding for the Followers.

I keep missing these goodies lol. Anyways I think their rewarding for those showing proof of care is a good marketing move to motivate more good will. I really like this more  than random airdrops.

Yeah i keep missing these promotions on LendsBay and pretty much every other project that im involved in hahaa, hopefully one day i'll manage to land one.  Great job by the team to reward their users though!

You're certainly not the only one who misses these giveaways. I must be the most useless person when it comes to being in the right place to sign up for giveaways etc ... always find out about them when its too late

That doesn't make you useless. Instead it makes you useful for all those who got a giveaway spot instead of you Tongue

He is not alone. Till now I have also missed lot of giveaway. Not only LendsBay but it's the same case with many other projects.

You can't follow them all as there are just too many to be up to date with constantly. And the number is further increasing which means you will miss giveaways again. Nothing you can do against except for spending your whole life on watching out for giveaways Wink

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

It takes a while develop a fully functional credit ecosystem… Nevertheless, LendsBay shows signs of progress… I cannot even comprehend the full extent of the work that they are doing right now… Great team, hard-working people…
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

Lendsbay seems great and promising project to join with excellent blockchain technology innovation to decentralized lending market. Great project description, concept and utility. This project has great potential to succeed, looking forward further for the full implementation.
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

solving the above-mentioned problems: creating an application for managing loans between relatives, friends and acquaintances: the application is used to search for the lender, and then to record, document and administer.
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

LendsBay Credit ecosystem for trusted financial transactions between people based on transparency and blockchain technology. I believe in this project and I see its a reliable platform, using this platform will bring a good working relationship between lenders and borrowers.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:22:40 PM

Been off the LendsBay wagon for a couple of weeks, can you guys fill me in? What are the latest news? Are there any news at all? It seems to me that you need to publish more news content or it will quickly die

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

solving the above-mentioned problems: creating an application for managing loans between relatives, friends and acquaintances: the application is used to search for the lender, and then to record, document and administer.

Hm but this is not meant to be a family focused lending platform or did I miss something? Or did you just mention this as one example for a use case?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Darsons (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

Hm but this is not meant to be a family focused lending platform or did I miss something? Or did you just mention this as one example for a use case?

This is only one of the uses
hoatran

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

The concept and planning are very interesting. Segments like this are being enjoyed by the internet users today.
Hopefully this project will be successful and useful in the future.
xi_vii

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

LendsBay (LBT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
dickyram88

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:50:37 AM

A very unique idea!
I enjoy reading whitepaper for the first time in a long time and read. Its a niche industry, and this project deals with problems that everyone can hardly speak. Necessity to exist reliably.

You need to call a blockchain expert on the team. (I am aware that it is difficult, of course)
What kind of calculation formula is credit scoring?
How is the information accumulated, calculated and reduced?
I want to know this. Thank you
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

I know this project is not going ahead with their ICO. But are they atleast plan to list the tokens as there are some investors who invested during the pre-ICO..
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84]
  Print  

Jump to: