Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:01:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust crypto / digital currencies?  (Read 2873 times)
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

What I can see right now is an ongoing struggle between the old guard central banks vs the new kids on the block the cryptocurrencies. So far the banks do not want to cede the control they have over currency right now as people have far fewer regulations imposed on the when trading crypto. The space will gradually change and as far as crypto and blockchain technology it seems to be the most accurate and secure way of data recording developed to date.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
D4smin

Activity: 414
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

Cryptocurrency is a technology for making digital currencies. This technology uses cryptography for security that makes it impossible to forge. The value of the cryptocurrencys price is largely determined by the purchasing power and selling of this technology user. Since bitcoin and Altcoin can be converted into the legitimate currency of all countries, that is one of the most logical reasons I think. Everyone will want the best to get all the expectations in his life, looking for bitcoin is very easy and we do not enslave the time or management as in the actual company. How bitcoin so appreciates our work with fantastic pay, does not seem to be a good job in the real world.
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

Crypto currencies have already been using by the public for several years now. We already know its value and the future it can bring to us. So trusting crypto should be given to it by everyone of us. There's a bright future for digital currencies.

belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:11:02 AM

Proud to say that I am one of them because what I want is a brighter future and cryptos can give me what I want. Panic does not mean anything in this cryptoworld and only strong hands that will survive
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

Proud to say that I am one of them because what I want is a brighter future and cryptos can give me what I want. Panic does not mean anything in this cryptoworld and only strong hands that will survive

Due to the deregulated network of cryptocurrency, the virtual currency falls under no guarantee scheme or supervision. One unregulated money is not insured by the bank or an insurer. Whoever gets an attacker can just lose his entire fortune. At the same time, the decentralized character of the currency is also its strength. Precisely because a cryptocurrency is stateless, its value is independent of the economic policy in a country. Extreme devaluations are not possible.
aamy90925

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

I do think we can trust crypto currencies and block chain. I believe it is going to be big in the future. However, there are many projects around and we need to do our research before investing. This is to prevent us from falling for any scam projects.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

More than raise questions of trust, i think we need to better educate ourselves, creating an awareness and a sound platform, for a technology that is ready to change our working systems, with our help, towards smoother, secure, transparent transactions in future.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

We can look at this problem in this way. I believe that some of the encrypted coins, such as Bitcoin and ETH, but others I have not believed!
TheSmo

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

don't worry yet. financial transactions associated with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are quite rare now. but soon ,if States are to develop cryptanalyst ,cash can suffer from cryptocurrency
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

This is entirely your right, but if you immerse yourself in the meaning of crypto or digital money, you will understand why people want to integrate these pieces into society, because there is a blockchain there and the very fact of limitedness is already giving them great benefits.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

I won't say you should entrust it entirely but you should do your own research. Crypto currency just like every investments has its associated risks.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,
IMF report suggests bitcoin could lower demand for Bank Money,
Karma group filled legal action against crypto exchange HitBTC,
Enforcement directorate ED summons Raj Kundra for $300 millions scam in India.
Though they are a lot of important projects. Let me mention few.
IOTA LAB: an open community project by AKITA launched by IOTA.
Ripple announces University of Blockchain  Research initiative (UBRI)
Can we trust the crypto ecosystem?

Of course we can. Those companies that treat negatively to the crypto-currency see competition in it. For example, Binance earned more than Dutch Central Bank in the first quarter of 2018. And as you can guess they do not like it at all
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

This is entirely your right, but if you immerse yourself in the meaning of crypto or digital money, you will understand why people want to integrate these pieces into society, because there is a blockchain there and the very fact of limitedness is already giving them great benefits.
Anyone who is even making decisions as a result of what the banking or financial institutions are claiming is not ready for anything. You have said what is important, which is to understand all that is needed to make good call in terms of investment in this space.

It is not a means to get quick rich, but for those who understand they need to be investing in good projects and teams, and also discarding whatever comes out from the mouth of government or financial institutions as this space is going to evolve bigger than this, they are the ones that will benefit in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pacho08

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

In particular the role of institutional trust in transactions has differences that are explored and new constructs are suggested. These are incorporated into a new digital currency enabled transactions trust model.
A model of online trust is considered to be valid in this different transaction context but the significance of each construct changes and some extensions are necessary. 
maneka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

Yes. It is possible to say that digital money was born as an electronic payment revolution when its advantages were enormous:
Bitcoin can be transferred directly from one person to another on the internet without a bank or clearing house, which means that the transaction fee is greatly reduced. You can use them everywhere in the world, your account can not be frozen. And there is no prerequisite or arbitrary limitation. Let's see how it works!
- Digital money is created entirely on the internet, by anyone running a free application called "bitcoin digger." In order to dig a bitcoin, miners must perform a workload with a degree of difficulty that the network automatically changes so that the number of bitcoins produced is maintained at predictable and limited rates.
- Bitcoin is stored in an electronic wallet similar to when you use online banking. When transferring bitcoin, you need an electronic signature. After a few minutes, the transaction will be checked by a miner and stored permanently, anonymously on the network.
- The bitcoin software is completely open source, so everyone can read the code. Bitcoin has changed the financial industry, much like the way webs make paper changes. When everyone enters the global market, great ideas will be produced.
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,

Yes, we can. At least, till 2100. Crypto is here not for being a investment industry rather it's a payment system. It will solve most of our problems in traditional payment system. Those who are saying against crypto, are the people who are scared of it.
If we consider DeepOnion, you can see it is real life focused crypto. DEV team is developing all the payment plugin so that it can be acceptee each and every online shop. Thus, I believe people will change their mind and will be used to crypto.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:48:03 AM

I think some countries against crypto currency because people choose to invest with it and to get easily rich.In fact in terms of financially stability we can't say crypto is the only way but wen we hit this one I'm aure we get easily rich.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:53:10 AM

I think you should change your question to "Can I trust bank system?". LOL. Because there are so many bank systems from so many countries are trying to defeat cryptocurrency by publishing so many bad news or banning on cryptocurrency to make cryptocurrency legalilzation will never be able to come true Smiley. Don't worry too much about cryptocurrency cause it's the future of this world Wink
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

Yes you can or we can trust digital currencies, eventhough some country didn't accepted those currencies but in some other way some country like ours are accepting it. So far as what I experienced crypto or digital currencies are trustworthy.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:19:16 AM

Cryptocurrency it's like a new ecosystem that brings us evolved into more sophisticated and competent from time to time,every something which many in the interest then it will be a lot of people also who will want to fight.Crypto can be trusted or not it depends of the mainset,to people who open his mind and think widely will certainly think that crypto is the next generation in the world of the digital economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: