Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good to invest in ETH?  (Read 73687 times)
Choghonl (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

As far as I'm concerned, ETH and BTC are two coins that you could never go wrong with If you want are looking for the long term profit.

If you want to make money as quickly as possible however, then I would suggest going with a project that has its ICO finished and is going to deliver the promised product soon (in few weeks or months).
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

You might want to consider an altcoin if you have done your research and strongly believe that it will be very successful. Otherwise, I recommend you to stick with BTC or ETH.
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

I think so. The price is quite low and this is the actual time when by investing people can earn a lot of money, specially when the price rises. Besides people are considering eth very good. I hope it may have a good future.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

ETH is one of the popular altcoins, it has many users using its platform everyday. ETH is definitely one of the good choice to invest in, especially when the price is low now.
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

It all goes back to yourself, if you want long term investment better choosing ETH for investment, if you'd like a better short term investment you choose altcoin
mrox2011

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

My Opinion is investing in ETH or BTC are less risky than investing in a other coins!
If ETH market doing down it will make effect to the other concurrency also, because of most Coins coming in via ethereum based token,

But if you need to make short time profit , you can make research and take part of ICO(Initial Coin Offering).
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

now is a good time, and be an investor and it's worth noting that you will resell it when the price is $ 1,200 per tokens

Iwabe

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

I think it's good to invest in ethereum, but I think if you understand altcoin it would be nice to partly allocate it to altocin and it can also be very profitable
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:57:27 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

If you searching for longterm investment Ethereum is the right platform. But if you searching for short term investment it is not fit for the short term career. My suggestion is ETH well supporting coin so you can pick this coin you will earn more profit in future because recently many altcoins fluctuating in market. So you should try long-term you are the successful person in future.

Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Focusing on ETH will be good for you, for anyone, actually. Even though, market is still down, you will gain good profit from it. Looking for other coins could be profitable too. Maybe focus on big coins, like ETH and make some small investments into other projects. You can check REMME coin. I found this coin very promising. The main goal of this project is to make authorization easier.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

don't put your eggs in one basket, if you really want to maximize your profit investing in eth is good but takes alot of patience hodl and wait when market return to bullish trend.

rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

In my opinion it is good time to invest in ethereum now. When it goes up your right time to invest now will be gone. I wanna say take time for yourself to decide now and not tomorrow for good earnings of profit.
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

if you have a lot of capital then ethehreum is the best solution right now because july the price of ethereum will go back up to the level of $ 850 to $ 1000 and I am sure it is. but I am not telling you and this is just a suggestion
cryptomonotize

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

ETH is the second most popular crytocurrency there. So if you want to be risk free and want long time profit then go for it. There are other altcoin that have potential but it need research and market analysis whether you will get profit or not. Also considering ETH price it is good time for investing.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

I think it's worth it. The potential of the ETH project is far from exhausted, and there are still no worthy competitors. The number of those wishing to use the resources of the finished decentralized network is increasing at an increasing rate, and most of them choose Ethereum. Therefore, the demand for crypto currency is great and tends to grow.
gomeZLTC

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

it's a good idea to buy Ethereum right now, for a long-term investment. But I suggest not only investing in one coin, try checking other coin development charts like Monero, Callisto, and others.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

Well if you wanna be more sure about your investment, then I suggest you go for ethereum because you are still new in this industry. But if you wanna take more risks which can give you more profits or losses in return, then I suggest ICOs or new coins that are still on their early phases because they have more potential to get any investor higher profits but also with the risk of bigger losses. It's your choice, but be sure to choose wisely. good luck to you.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

Ask your self first on how long are you planning to hold ETH if ever you some of it. If you are a type of investor who are planning to hold it for over a year, then ETH is the right choice because it is one of the strongest altcoin next to BTC. In my own opinion, I'd rather choose an altcoin that is below $1 that has a future to multiply my funds since I am a swing trader. Ask your self too if your a trader or a hodler.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

ETH is a safe investment, but if you're going with altcoins, then I think it's better if you diversify your portfolio. It's never good to go all-in on one coin, at least in my opinion. You could allocate around 60% or 70% of your investment in ETH, and the rest in other coins. Obviously, you'd have to find some decent coins (not some random shitcoins that would make you lose your money) in order to get some returns in no time.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: