Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
bloedhond

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:37:14 PM

maybe it's all scam, maybe not. It's not a big deal as long as people invest what they afford to lose. . .You can't blame people playing in gambling, it's just a game, and people enjoy the game.

Checking your post history shows that you frequently repeat this same phrase in other scam threads. I've also heard it used in the GAW/XPY thread many times, along with complaints from sock-puppet accounts decrying the fact that people who have not 'invested' are taking the time to expose the fraud so, you know, what's their problem? etc. etc.

What's the problem with it?
I just write my opinion and let know to as much people as possible that sites like cloud mining, hyip, online investment, are like gambling and MUST be taken as that. I just like to advise people to not invest too much, and to consider all online businness gambling.
I'm not a believer, but for you "ponzi" is just like devil. There are a lot of "ponzi" schemes in real life, that you maybe can't see.

i will just repeat whatcryptodevil said : Checking your post history shows that you frequently repeat this same phrase in other scam threads. I've also heard it used in the GAW/XPY thread many times, along with complaints from sock-puppet accounts decrying the fact that people who have not 'invested' are taking the time to expose the fraud so, you know, what's their problem? etc. etc.

you are not credible if you try to discredit me....
Here at this forum we try to protect each other from scams...however i have devoted to stay on this topic for the people that lost thousends at scrypt.cc and warn other users with any needs at any cost

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitch845

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:47:20 PM

And you do well, cause it's just wrong to invest thousands $ in scrypt.cc, it's right to inform them they will (with 99% probability) lose their money.
I am also advising people to not put a lot of money in these businness, cause every online businness can turn scam anytime.
But people do what they want, if one person want to put 1 million $ in gambling, it's not my problem.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:06:01 PM

I just write my opinion and let know to as much people as possible that sites like cloud mining, hyip, online investment, are like gambling and MUST be taken as that. I just like to advise people to not invest too much, and to consider all online businness gambling.
I'm not a believer, but for you "ponzi" is just like devil. There are a lot of "ponzi" schemes in real life, that you maybe can't see.

Do you even fucking know what a 'Ponzi' scheme is or are you just going to keep shrugging your shoulders and making hand-wavy statements about how it doesn't really matter if it is a scam?

It does matter and anyone who says it doesn't is either a complete moron or a shill for the scam itself.

Gambling is the process of placing a wager on the outcome of an event based on evaluating the constants and variables which form the basis for the 'odds' a particular outcome will occur.

Investing in a scheme which is pretending to be a legitimate business is not gambling, it is investing in a scheme you believe to be legitimate because you are fraudulently being told it is legitimate by the promoters of the scheme.

That is a criminal act.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
kinki

Activity: 462
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:11:28 PM

i want tell you something.....
maybe scrypt.cc is just a scammer.....

please login scrypt.cc and choose  "Rankings" , you will find "Scrypt.CC's Top 20 Hashers"
because  total top 20 hashers are amount about ~300,000,000KHS (=300G).....how AMAZING!!
SO I guess total scrypt.cc sold about over 600,000,000KHS (=600G )!!

DO YOU KNOW THE largest hash rate of scrypt coin
yes!!  it's Litecoin!!

DO YOU KNOW how many hash rate are mining litecoin ??
it's about 1000G!!

SO....scrypt.cc's hashrate  is over helf of litecoin!!!

but i feel so confused!!
when scrypt.cc stop mining this moment........why litecoin's hashrate are never droping down!!

maybe you will say "scrypt.cc mine the most profitable coins"!!
but i guess they still have to distribute over 50% hashrate to mine litecoin (because the coin scale is bigger enough)

so.....i just guess scrypt.cc really not a mining company !! but a scammer (maybe ponzi)!!

bloedhond

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:16:16 PM

Do you even fucking know what a 'Ponzi' scheme is or are you just going to keep shrugging your shoulders and making hand-wavy statements about how it doesn't really matter if it is a scam?

It does matter and anyone who says it doesn't is either a complete moron or a shill for the scam itself.

Gambling is the process of placing a wager on the outcome of an event based on evaluating the constants and variables which form the basis for the 'odds' a particular outcome will occur.

Investing in a scheme which is pretending to be a legitimate business is not gambling, it is investing in a scheme you believe to be legitimate because you are fraudulently being told it is legitimate by the promoters of the scheme.

That is a criminal act.

thank you again Cryptodevil
and yes they are not mining
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:37:46 PM

please login scrypt.cc and choose  "Rankings" , you will find "Scrypt.CC's Top 20 Hashers"
because  total top 20 hashers are amount about ~300,000,000KHS (=300G).....how AMAZING!!

yes!!  it's Litecoin!!

it's about 1000G!!

but i feel so confused!!
when scrypt.cc stop mining this moment........why litecoin's hashrate are never droping down!!

but i guess they still have to distribute over 50% hashrate to mine litecoin (because the coin scale is bigger enough)

so.....i just guess scrypt.cc really not a mining company !! but a scammer (maybe ponzi)!!

Litecoin - 1160 GH/s
Dodge    - 1110 GH/s
Syscoin  -  894 GH/s
Viacoin  -  887 GH/s

That are the 4 Big.

4051 GH/s together

The following smaller 50 Coins have together ~ 60 GH/s

Overall there are around 500 Scrypt Coins.
Hard to find exact data.

But in fact everybody can make a own coin.

If the Hashrate distributed over a large area, nobody would notice if it's missing.

And Litecoin is by no means the most profitable.

Its
- Franco
- Fastcoin
- Einsteinium
- Globalcoin
- CHNCoin
- Tagcoin

And a shitload of others..
rhok666

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:44:25 PM

yes!!  it's Litecoin!!

it's about 1000G!!

but i feel so confused!!

Litecoin - 1160 GH/s
Dodge    - 1110 GH/s
Syscoin  -  894 GH/s
Viacoin  -  887 GH/s

That are the 4 Big.

4051 GH/s together

The following smaller 50 Coins have together ~ 60 GH/s

Overall there are around 500 Scrypt Coins.
Hard to find exact data.

But in fact everybody can make a own coin.

If the Hashrate distributed over a large area, nobody would notice if it's missing.

And Litecoin is by no means the most profitable.

Its
- Franco
- Fastcoin
- Einsteinium
- Globalcoin
- CHNCoin
- Tagcoin

And a shitload of others..

Dodge    - 1110 GH/s
Syscoin  -  894 GH/s
Viacoin  -  887 GH/s

This can be merge mined with litecoin, so you are wrong.
The hardware in this coins is the same as in litecoin.

You can't hide so much hashrate in altcoins.
Roquene

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:46:01 PM

Dodge    - 1110 GH/s
Syscoin  -  894 GH/s
Viacoin  -  887 GH/s

... You're kidding, right?
Yes, Hardware is the same. They all using the Scrypt algorithm.
But NO, they can NOT be merged..
rhok666

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:53:42 PM

Dodge    - 1110 GH/s
Syscoin  -  894 GH/s
Viacoin  -  887 GH/s

Syscoin is worth 275,378 USD (market cap)

So how much USD you can mine/time? Calculate it and then say me why should anyone point 894GH of hardware to this worthless coin? Do you think you just have to increase hashrate to a coin and you get more reward with every machine? Sorry, then you have to do some research.

Coins generated per day * Coin value = max. reward/day

You would probably buy a x million USD farm to mine for a coin that can max. generate some hundred $$$ a day
Gultahin

Activity: 84

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:54:05 PM

Still beliving in scrypt even after all this problems... They kept in contact with users as long as they could and they never blocked trades or withdraws, got some btcs out just to verify my self, and from what i've seen the do put btc from coldwallet to keep paying users who were cashing out.. So i'm gonna gamble for 1/2 more days and see how it work out

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Roquene

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:57:26 PM

So how much USD you can mine/time? Calculate it and then say me why should anyone point 894GH of hardware to this worthless coin? Do you think you just have to increase hashrate to a coin and you get more reward with every machine? Sorry, then you have to do some research.

I've never said he is mining Syscoin.
I just said: It is absolut possible that you won't notice the loss of the Scrypt.cc Hashrate
when you look on the complete Scrypt Network / Market.

Maybe the Scrypt.cc Hashrate is spreaded over the 500 Small Coins. And it's switching every 10 Minutes.
So you have absolut no chance to see it.
rhok666

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:59:48 PM

I just said: It is absolut possible that you won't notice the loss of the Scrypt.cc Hashrate

Maybe the Scrypt.cc Hashrate is spreaded over the 500 Small Coins. And it's switching every 10 Minutes.

You are wrong. The only coin that can absorb so much hashrate IS the litecoin and every coin that you can merge mine with it. Try it with some calculations before guessing.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

That is all you need to know.
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:00:55 PM

Yeah, sounds reasonable.. However, it's more likely that the magic Bitcoin fairies just come and dump BTC into the scrypt.cc wallets every 10 minutes.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:22:15 PM

That is a criminal act.

Investing in a ponzi is gambling as you are investing into something in which the outcome/result is unknown.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:32:57 PM

Investing in a ponzi is gambling as you are investing into something in which the outcome/result is unknown.

Putting money into a ponzi isn't an investment, then, is it?

It would only be classed as a legitimate gamble if you were informed prior to 'investing' that it was a ponzi and that there was a risk you would lose your money. Even then it would still need to operate transparently as a ponzi so that all participants were fully aware of the mechanisms of the 'game'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
kinki

Activity: 462
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:35:09 PM

Dodge    - 1110 GH/s
Syscoin  -  894 GH/s
Viacoin  -  887 GH/s

dogecoin, syscoin and viacoin are all allowed to be merged mining with litecoin !!  so hashrate are all always like litecoin!!
kapetan

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 03:01:50 PM

People needs to feel safe in their life
If you take away safe from people be nervous and act like this

I have write about safe in the past, there is no safe in anything is an illusion a lot of products and services have created to sell safe
but safe there is not

if you understand that you can feel safe in your own powers and in your own decisions.

about scrypt.cc

1 khs = 0,00000661 btc
that means brake even* in 37 days  (*when the mining will start again to have it)

Also if mining will start again the prices will go up and up and up !

So relax and stay positive.
If you want to stay stay
if you want  to buy buy now is the time
If you want to leave sell then

In other mining companies or projects the sell their KHS, MHS, GHS in a fixed stable price and some time the give a discount 10% , 20% etc
here we trade khs in a free market demand decides what the prices is

1. BTCjam: Mining and trading loan #4 https://goo.gl/rwj84u , 2. Scrypt.cc Cloud Mining with 120 Days ROI http://goo.gl/LXomWh ,
3. Haas Bot Trade your Cryptos http://goo.gl/unM0TF , 4. Bitgold Invest to BTC & Gold http://goo.gl/7T3K6O
rhok666

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:07:47 PM

People needs to feel safe in their life
If you take away safe from people be nervous and act like this

I have write about safe in the past, there is no safe in anything is an illusion a lot of products and services have created to sell safe
but safe there is not

if you understand that you can feel safe in your own powers and in your own decisions.

about scrypt.cc

1 khs = 0,00000661 btc
that means brake even* in 37 days  (*when the mining will start again to have it)

Also if mining will start again the prices will go up and up and up !

So relax and stay positive.
If you want to stay stay
if you want  to buy buy now is the time
If you want to leave sell then

In other mining companies or projects the sell their KHS, MHS, GHS in a fixed stable price and some time the give a discount 10% , 20% etc
here we trade khs in a free market demand decides what the prices is

Lol, you are so naive, just ignoring the facts.
kapetan

Activity: 165

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 03:20:40 PM

rhok666 are you the admin of scrypt.cc and you know the facts better ?

or assume and create scenarios using your fantasy ?

1. BTCjam: Mining and trading loan #4 https://goo.gl/rwj84u , 2. Scrypt.cc Cloud Mining with 120 Days ROI http://goo.gl/LXomWh ,
3. Haas Bot Trade your Cryptos http://goo.gl/unM0TF , 4. Bitgold Invest to BTC & Gold http://goo.gl/7T3K6O
Bitkrieg

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:40:34 PM

The site down? Has there been any more updates from the admin recently?
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: