Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750494 times)
wannesd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:59:19 PM

Ahhhhh, bless, you couldn't help yourself. Things were so much more convenient for you when a junior account was trying, and failing, to pick up where you left off.

Still, glad you came back so I can point out the gaping hole in your vapid explanation.

Of course the referral system isn't for the benefit of the 'investor' you dim-witted peasant, it is for the benefit of the Ponzi scam.

Do you need me to hold your hand and walk you through it yet again or are you finally going to concede that maybe, just fucking maybe, as big an asshole as you and your conveniently-agreeable-junior-member-account associates frequently allege me to be, you STILL have failed to rebut the valid points I have made about this scam operation?

First of all, you holier-than-thou fucktard, I wasn't picking up where he left off, I was coming down on you because you're a condescending asshole.
Now, with your limited reading skills, I can understand how you failed to see how it turned out for you, but I'm pretty sure that that point was well made.

Secondly, if you truly feel that post count is all that gives a person a right to an opinion, and somehow makes you "better", I whole hartedly invite you to come over.
Asswipe.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:03:15 PM

I whole hartedly invite you to come over.
Asswipe.  Grin

Bitch, spell-check, puh-leeeeeze!

Still no rebuttal?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
wannesd

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:06:29 PM

I whole hartedly invite you to come over.
Asswipe.  Grin

Bitch, spell-check, puh-leeeeeze!

Still no rebuttal?

Ah, the grammar police.  Smiley
Now, I honestly don't know where I made a spelling error. English is my fourth language.
Please enlighten me with your wisdom.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:13:11 PM

It's wholeheartedly, as in, you wholeheartedly invite me to come over . . .for some reason you didn't clarify.

As for:
Now, with your limited reading skills, I can understand how you failed to see how it turned out for you

I'm not sure what point you are making in this regards. You allege I have limited reading skills?

Did I miss the part where any of you delivered a reasoned rebuttal to the valid points I have made about scrypt.cc being a ponzi scheme?

Please point out where because, if so, I really must get my eyesight checked because all I saw was a shit-ton of infantile abuse and spittle being sprayed in my direction.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
wannesd

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:14:31 PM

Still no rebuttal?

Quote from: cryptodevil
So, apart from calling me an asshole and lying about my emotional state, along with condescendingly calling me 'laddie', do you actually have anything of substance to rebut the reasonable points I've posted about the scrypt.cc scam and the fact that, as fan-boy already inadvertently pointed out, there is no benefit from a 'cloud mining' operation which has sold all of the hash power already getting new customers, which then raises the question of why they have 'referral bonuses' to get new customers when the need for new customers is exactly what you'd expect from a Ponzi-based scam.

You really seem to miss the point that I'm not saying you're wrong (or right).
I'm just calling you an asshole.

So, let me think this through properly, you don't have anything of substance to rebut the points I make in my posts, yet you are busy repeatedly posting that I'm an asshole

Please, learn to listen, before the sound of your own voice drowns out exactly what it is you're answering to.

SO, you're not only a condescending asshole, deaf, and stupid...
It appears you also have a severe case of amnesia.

That explains your foul mood...
wannesd

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:17:24 PM

Oh, could you start using another word than "rebuttal"? It's getting kinda old.
Now, I completely understand how mere words as "response" are far, far beneath you, and might give the false impression that you're no better than us "dim-witted peasants".

But yeah, whatever floats your boat  Wink
wannesd

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:21:19 PM

Now, I will stop arguing with you.

You completely miss the point where I NEVER said that your points are invalid, and keep asking for a rebuttal.
You also completely ignore every piece of evidence that you are (or at least come over as) a complete asshole.

You just do whatever you want man, my limited interest has now worn off.

I just have to remember this saying, and start ignoring you:
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:24:27 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 04:02:16 PM by cryptodevil

Still no rebuttal?

Quote from: cryptodevil
So, apart from calling me an asshole and lying about my emotional state, along with condescendingly calling me 'laddie', do you actually have anything of substance to rebut the reasonable points I've posted about the scrypt.cc scam and the fact that, as fan-boy already inadvertently pointed out, there is no benefit from a 'cloud mining' operation which has sold all of the hash power already getting new customers, which then raises the question of why they have 'referral bonuses' to get new customers when the need for new customers is exactly what you'd expect from a Ponzi-based scam.

You really seem to miss the point that I'm not saying you're wrong (or right).
I'm just calling you an asshole.

So, let me think this through properly, you don't have anything of substance to rebut the points I make in my posts, yet you are busy repeatedly posting that I'm an asshole

Please, learn to listen, before the sound of your own voice drowns out exactly what it is you're answering to.

SO, you're not only a condescending asshole, deaf, and stupid...
It appears you also have a severe case of amnesia.

That explains your foul mood...

Now the funny things is, and you'll laugh at this, I actually thought you were attempting to shout me down because you felt a reasoned rebuttal had already been delivered by one of your cohorts when, the rather mundane truth is, you *are* just simply posting to call me names?

How disappointing.

Perhaps I should wait for you to log off and 'ilic' to log back on again and he can explain to me where his failure to properly understand the basic mechanism of a Ponzi scheme led to him posting that triumphalist, but erroneous, rant about his friends and how it 'proved' me wrong, except it didn't.

virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:55:11 PM

My Trade Status : Sold and on Hold

After 48 hours my impressions did not changed @960 seems an iron wall for more price up.
Reasons may vary, but more realistic must be: Old investors that lost the sell chance before electricty cut that was above 1000, but their weighted khs average seems 950, trying to lessen their investment OR exit from cloud mining. The new auto investers buys nearly equals to these seller orders so price did not changed. Also my stock market experience always told me that  "Buy the expectation, sell the actual". Some people can see a great opportunity to buy before 1 st of June but i dont. Alas there are no great buy order at low prices, all buy orders came from auto investment. This makes a great problem for liquatation in any panic or mini depressive hit the enter button order.

Correct or not. This is a risk trading/investment platform.
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:01:22 PM

Good explaining again ilic, just to complement the 5% refeeral bonus is paid by all users like a small fee that will be destined to this kind of payment they are not taking it from their own.
Another point as Cryptodevil likes so much to ppl prove his points are wrong...
Let me assume i suspect you are a killer, can you give me uncontestable proofs that you are not? Or a thief... any sort of criminal action. If you do are able to give me that than you are allowed to leave jail if you don't you born in there cuz you know guilty till the unguilty is proven.
(Arguments like i was with someone are not valid, once in your live you have been alone, and the person you refear as being with you can lie too.. A camera image on you 24/7 can be edited to... Just prove me)

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:02:06 PM

After 48 hours my impressions did not changed @960 seems an iron wall for more price up.
Reasons may vary, but more realistic must be: Old investors that lost the sell chance before electricty cut that was above 1000, but their weighted khs average seems 950, trying to lessen their investment OR exit from cloud mining. The new auto investers buys nearly equals to these seller orders so price did not changed. Also my stock market experience always told me that  "Buy the expectation, sell the actual". Some people can see a great opportunity to buy before 1 st of June but i dont. Alas there are no great buy order at low prices, all buy orders came from auto investment. This makes a great problem for liquatation in any panic or mini depressive hit the enter button order.

+1 Best opinion I could expect.

Discussion about ponzi or not is pointless since there're always two types of people with total different point of view.
Gultahin

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:06:53 PM

That's a good point you have, but i'm still taking some more risks by guessing some users that leaved the plataform for faster ROI providers may come back in the first days of june when new rate kicks in... I do expect the price reaching @1100 on the first hours to then come down @900 when a week have passed, despite even if my prediction are correct i will not get that much as i have a low investment there and not willing to spend a lot of time on keeping the market on track.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:10:09 PM

+1 Best opinion I could expect.

Discussion about ponzi or not is pointless since there're always two types of people with total different point of view.

True. There are some people on Bitcointalk who wants to jump into every investment related discussion and try to force their opinion about what is a Ponzi and what not.
melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:57:02 PM

That's a good point you have, but i'm still taking some more risks by guessing some users that leaved the plataform for faster ROI providers may come back in the first days of june when new rate kicks in... I do expect the price reaching @1100 on the first hours to then come down @900 when a week have passed, despite even if my prediction are correct i will not get that much as i have a low investment there and not willing to spend a lot of time on keeping the market on track.

Woah you really think it will go up to 1100?  I just bought ~1btc worth the other day at 920, I might have to sell if it goes that high.  I guess it depends on the new rate.  Has this happened before on this miner, or is this just an educated guess?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:07:57 PM

Woah you really think it will go up to 1100?  I just bought ~1btc worth the other day at 920, I might have to sell if it goes that high.  I guess it depends on the new rate.  Has this happened before on this miner, or is this just an educated guess?

If he brings reward 30% UP, the price ll go up more less the same. But this is one big IF.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Gultahin

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:08:03 AM

It's not fully based on a guess, but from what i've experienced minor rewards increase already made prices going unconpatible with the reward increase, and the trollbox hype helps a lot, whales will play with people coming back to service and all that stuff.. What i'll do is keep on track on day 1 to see how it goes...  if it reaches close to 1100 i will probably sell (would not in case i see statistical potetial for more on orders)... but that's it a small gamble to get a few more..

melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:58:46 AM

OK thanks. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens then.

Edit:  Woah thanks for that link m1, that data is very helpful.  It is one thing I like better about hashnest is that it has a candlestick chart so you can see trends forming and walls holding.
halopro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:44:10 AM

Is there any way to contact Scrypt.CC admin or support team instead of support ticket? I tried email and support ticket but could not.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:54:04 AM

Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck about any of our opinions...you ponzi screaming idiots...Scrypt.cc dont give a fuck...useless fucks who get their account hacked and complain....why the fuck would you listen to fuktards

Now, as you are all aware, the referral system is still in place which as someone suggested just screams ponzi becuase that's how scrypt.cc keep getting more and more investors to pay out the existing investors, right?

Wrong.  Let's think about this for a moment because it seems this referral system is making all the difference about the sites legitimacy.  Lets say I get 5 of my closest friends and family to throw USD$1000 each into scrypt.cc, because you know, everyone one I know just has a lazy thousand bucks lying around to invest in crypto despite the fact they know nothing about it.

At todays rates, USD$1000 buys approx 437,000 khashes.  This would you approx $8.50 per day or $261 per month.  With the MASSIVE 5% referral for signing someone up i would get approx $13 per month.  Wow, so you're telling me that if i can just rope in 10 people to each put in USD$1000 each that would net me an extra $131 per month?  Fuk me, I'm gonna quite my job and go recruiting people full time because every one i know will just jump at this opportunity.  /end sarcasm again

So the referral system is just a legacy from the early days when they wanted investors, now scrypt.cc dont give a shit about new investors and the 5% referral bonus they give away because they are making a fortune with their mining hardware and the dirt cheap electricity they had for the first 14 months of their operation.

So once again, anyone with no balls can steer clear of this site and for the rest of us, stick some money in there and make the most of the early days of Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general.

Ahhhhh, bless, you couldn't help yourself. Things were so much more convenient for you when a junior account was trying, and failing, to pick up where you left off.

Still, glad you came back so I can point out the gaping hole in your vapid explanation.

Of course the referral system isn't for the benefit of the 'investor' you dim-witted peasant, it is for the benefit of the Ponzi scam.

Do you need me to hold your hand and walk you through it yet again or are you finally going to concede that maybe, just fucking maybe, as big an asshole as you and your conveniently-agreeable-junior-member-account associates frequently allege me to be, you STILL have failed to rebut the valid points I have made about this scam operation?

Good morning, scammers, shills and their marks!

Given the excruciatingly painful displays of what passes for logic and reason around here, it seems I *am* going to have to walk you through it.

Here, I found a simple explanation written by a fifth-grader, this should help:

"Say you went to your sister and told her, if she gives you a dollar to invest today, you will give it back to her on Tuesday next week and she will get $1.25. Then you go to your other sister and tell her the same thing only you will give her $1.25 Wednesday. Then you go on to your dad and every person you know and tell them the same thing. As you’re going around asking for money from other people you know, you give your first sister her $1.25 and she’s happy to have twenty five cents extra just for letting you invest her $1. So she says, why don’t you keep my dollar and invest it some more? So you say, OK.

But the thing is, you weren’t really investing it were you? You were just using other people’s money to make it look like you are earning money for them. Do you see how you will eventually run out of money especially if they all ask for their money at the same time?"

So, with regards to the referral system you desperately want to not be the basis for what it is, I will ask again, why would a legitimate business with nothing more to sell and, as 'ilic' quite correctly pointed out, not wanting the hassle of more newbie customers who all ask 'dumb' questions and need far too much customer support, continue to promote themselves by way of a 'referral bonus' system?

You see, every time a new 'investor' is referred to the scrypt.cc Ponzi scam, part of the money they pay in is used to pay the earlier 'investors' withdrawal requirements and, as the example shows, in most cases greed causes early 'investors' to plough most of their 'profit'  straight back in to the scheme so they can 'compound' their earnings, meaning very little actually has to be available to cover withdrawals as very few 'investors' withdraw their entire funds, albeit some will do exactly that on occasion, but by then there is usually more than enough money in the system to cover as the ripple effect of referrals brings more and more 'investors' into the bottom of the scam.

The ONLY money that the scypt.cc ponzi scam needs to concern itself with, is the actual currency being pumped into it and the actual currency which is withdrawn out of it. All the in-between 'buying' and 'selling' and 'mining' is simply numbers on a screen which they control. If they wanted to they could declare any profit-rate they liked for cloud mining, but it would only be sustainable at a certain rate depending on the fresh funding coming in from the referrals, which is probably why these 'power issues' and such arise, because they need to very carefully balance the need for the greedy 'investors' to believe they are better off 'compounding' their 'profit' instead of withdrawing it and making sure not to quote a too-high return which would see more profit-taking events where people opt to withdraw larger amounts than that which is being introduced into the scheme.

I find this: http://www.cmmonitor.com/ extremely disturbing. It is a website dedicated solely to declaring whether a 'cloud mining' operation is currently processing withdrawals and what 'returns' each scam is offering. There is no mention of validating whether any of these operations are legitimate. It suggests a larger, coordinated group of scams may be being operated, particularly when you read of the marketing emails one ponzi group of 'investors' receive from another 'cloud mining' operation. Suckers are suckers, I guess, so they'll simply create multiple houses of cards and you can move around the same group believing you are cleverly 'spreading your risk'.

Let me make one thing clear, the moment a 'cloud mining' operation is listed on that site as not paying, that's when it is already too late unless the scam in question has scrabbled to come up with an excuse for a 'temporary' problem for which they can then use their own large profit to cover the shortfall in their in/out equation, with a mind to then manipulating the market further to fine-tune their parameters so that they can get back to trying to keep the scam running.

wannesd

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Good morning, scammers, shills and their marks!

Given the excruciatingly painful displays of what passes for logic and reason around here, it seems I *am* going to have to walk you through it.

Here, I found a simple explanation written by a fifth-grader, this should help:

"Say you went to your sister and told her, if she gives you a dollar to invest today, you will give it back to her on Tuesday next week and she will get $1.25. Then you go to your other sister and tell her the same thing only you will give her $1.25 Wednesday. Then you go on to your dad and every person you know and tell them the same thing. As you’re going around asking for money from other people you know, you give your first sister her $1.25 and she’s happy to have twenty five cents extra just for letting you invest her $1. So she says, why don’t you keep my dollar and invest it some more? So you say, OK.

But the thing is, you weren’t really investing it were you? You were just using other people’s money to make it look like you are earning money for them. Do you see how you will eventually run out of money especially if they all ask for their money at the same time?"

So, with regards to the referral system you desperately want to not be the basis for what it is, I will ask again, why would a legitimate business with nothing more to sell and, as 'ilic' quite correctly pointed out, not wanting the hassle of more newbie customers who all ask 'dumb' questions and need far too much customer support, continue to promote themselves by way of a 'referral bonus' system?

You see, every time a new 'investor' is referred to the scrypt.cc Ponzi scam, part of the money they pay in is used to pay the earlier 'investors' withdrawal requirements and, as the example shows, in most cases greed causes early 'investors' to plough most of their 'profit'  straight back in to the scheme so they can 'compound' their earnings, meaning very little actually has to be available to cover withdrawals as very few 'investors' withdraw their entire funds, albeit some will do exactly that on occasion, but by then there is usually more than enough money in the system to cover as the ripple effect of referrals brings more and more 'investors' into the bottom of the scam.

The ONLY money that the scypt.cc ponzi scam needs to concern itself with, is the actual currency being pumped into it and the actual currency which is withdrawn out of it. All the in-between 'buying' and 'selling' and 'mining' is simply numbers on a screen which they control. If they wanted to they could declare any profit-rate they liked for cloud mining, but it would only be sustainable at a certain rate depending on the fresh funding coming in from the referrals, which is probably why these 'power issues' and such arise, because they need to very carefully balance the need for the greedy 'investors' to believe they are better off 'compounding' their 'profit' instead of withdrawing it and making sure not to quote a too-high return which would see more profit-taking events where people opt to withdraw larger amounts than that which is being introduced into the scheme.

I find this: http://www.cmmonitor.com/ extremely disturbing. It is a website dedicated solely to declaring whether a 'cloud mining' operation is currently processing withdrawals and what 'returns' each scam is offering. There is no mention of validating whether any of these operations are legitimate. It suggests a larger, coordinated group of scams may be being operated, particularly when you read of the marketing emails one ponzi group of 'investors' receive from another 'cloud mining' operation. Suckers are suckers, I guess, so they'll simply create multiple houses of cards and you can move around the same group believing you are cleverly 'spreading your risk'.

Let me make one thing clear, the moment a 'cloud mining' operation is listed on that site as not paying, that's when it is already too late unless the scam in question has scrabbled to come up with an excuse for a 'temporary' problem for which they can then use their own large profit to cover the shortfall in their in/out equation, with a mind to then manipulating the market further to fine-tune their parameters so that they can get back to trying to keep the scam running.

Apart from the condescending intro (you really can't help yourself, can you?), this is one of the first constructive posts I've seen from you.
Better.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: