Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:54:39 PM

I'm not sure about public pools as I've never seen it nor have I asked Admin about them.
You mention they cut payouts by 70% last week when in fact it dropped 63%.
Since then it's gone up around 7% and will be going up another ~40% on June 1st when the new electricity rates kick in.
Weird ponzi.

funny how you know all these things about payouts but not answering a simple question about mining proof

yes a weird ponzi that collects money and pays out some of it

wait no thats not weird thats like every other ponzi out there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GSpgh

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:56:25 PM

ThorSWO, it´s a medical condition called obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead you to do repetitive behaviors (compulsions). Et cetera.

im really sorry for you

seek help theres medication for that
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:02:32 PM

I'm not sure about public pools as I've never seen it nor have I asked Admin about them.
You mention they cut payouts by 70% last week when in fact it dropped 63%.
Since then it's gone up around 7% and will be going up another ~40% on June 1st when the new electricity rates kick in.
Weird ponzi.

funny how you know all these things about payouts but not answering a simple question about mining proof

yes a weird ponzi that collects money and pays out some of it

wait no thats not weird thats like every other ponzi out there

These payout numbers are no secret.
A lot of folks know about this.
Mining proof has been more then discussed.
Seeing is believing.
GSpgh

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:24:39 PM

Seeing is believing.

discussed or provided? please show

if there is proof there is not much discussion needed

you can believe what you see but ive not seen anything
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:37:23 PM

Seeing is believing.

It's meaningless to even bother because people still got fucked by Amhash and they had "proof." Proof is in the payouts that may or may not continue. Buyer beware on all of these and take returns out all the time because you don't know when the song will end.
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:44:47 PM

Seeing is believing.

It's meaningless to even bother because people still got fucked by Amhash and they had "proof." Proof is in the payouts that may or may not continue. Buyer beware on all of these and take returns out all the time because you don't know when the song will end.
Even if you have all proofs possible from them they could scam you.
Let's say they provide a mining address, you visited their farm and saw your ghs mining with your eyes.

Than a week later they simply stop paying your ghs, but you still own them. So you got scammed with many proofs of their operation.
You could always get scammed.

So if you want to invest in BTC read about the investment company on forums, but reread all that you found critically and trust your personal feelings about the company. They could always scam you. You have to find your own opinion of them. And if you done this. You trust them, or you don't trust them. It's that easy.
ThorSWO

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:50:13 PM

Seeing is believing.

Let's say they provide a mining address, you visited their farm and saw your ghs mining with your eyes.

Than a week later they simply stop paying your ghs, but you still own them. So you got scammed with many proofs of their operation.

So if you want to invest in BTC read about the investment company on forums, but reread all that you found critically and trust your personal feelings about the company. They could always scam you. You have to find your own opinion of them. And if you done this. You trust them, or you don't trust them. It's that easy.

Well put.
IN MY OPINION; I'm very happy at SCC.
Great times, great profits.
No red flags, Admin is a great guy and runs it like a boss.
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:51:43 PM

Seeing is believing.

Exactly, just as you and the one b4 said Amhash was a 1/7 considered legit on cloudmining ponzi avaliation here on this forum and still they proved in the end they were ponzi, and even if you visit faccilities see the machines mining, unless you get a fully signed contract they do can just disapear with everything and you will most likely never find them again. Even with the contract it may take a long time for judicial causes...

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
LsHallo

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:59:25 PM

Seeing is believing.

Well put.
IN MY OPINION; I'm very happy at SCC.
Great times, great profits.
I'm happy at scrypt.cc. I didn't made a withdraw yet because of my low khs amount, but i think they will pay me if i reach a payable amount. I trust the admin too. He seems to be really nice.
And my opinin towards the power failure is, that in any company it could happen. Especially in companies that consume that much energy. And the really fast movement of the asics from DC2 to DC4 confused me a bit, but i think as i said in this thread already, they got containers where they have their asics in and they moved them on trucks and simply had to put power and internet to the containers. So this fast movement was possible then.
I hope for all my invested BTC that i got from faucets only that i won't get scammed, but i can afford to lose all of them, becaue i didn't spend a euro to buy them.
GSpgh

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:07:45 PM

so youre saying that because anyone can scam we should not demand any kind of proof from anyone

thats bs

like saying because some people get killed with seatbelts on then no one should be wearing them

a legitimate mining farm doesnt have a reason to hide their mining addresses etc

providing mining proof doesnt prevent scams but it weeds out the laziest ones like scrypt.cc or ltcgear

then you can apply other due diligence on top of that

lol yeah now i trust it

no red flags because you say so
zahid888

Activity: 260
Merit: 19

the right steps towerds the goal

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:13:44 PM

A great cloud mining site there ROI in 62 days Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066928.msg11433770#msg11433770

1BGvwggxfCaHGykKrVXX7fk8GYaLQpeixA
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:14:37 PM

Always you new guys stirring up shit in either direction. Put money there or not, nobody really cares about you or your special snowflake qualities.
Bitkrieg

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:27:27 PM

emicoin is fucking garbage.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:20:29 PM

Isnt it amazing how 90% of the people here are "noobs" or Jr members on this forum ?
The real problem with the 'oldies' is that you - the new guys- fail to comprehend the final outcome of this ponzi scheme, it will end with your money drained down this shit hole.

Mt GOX the most TRUSTED bitcoin website of all time which was a BTC exchange ran with our money, they had all the physical proof / location made public ~ except a few things & still no one could do anything to them and this here is a 3rd class website run by some shady individual based out of BRAZIL! whose primary explanation for not publicly disclosing the mining data centers / pools is 'because it would get us too much attention and increase user numbers'.

Isnt that ironic ?? They already have the most ridiculously lucrative ROI on the market resulting in a pretty large user base and still this guy makes this kind of comment ??

Yes I ve been on that chat and no I ve not even invested a piece of shilling over there.

Right now I am on the trade screen and I am seeing someone putting down an order of more than 8 BTC worth of KHS and its just sad because part of the reason for such misinformed investment are comments like 'I am happy here'.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
ThorSWO

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:37:12 PM

Isnt it amazing how 90% of the people here are "noobs" or Jr members on this forum ?
The real problem with the 'oldies' is that you - the new guys- fail to comprehend the final outcome of this ponzi scheme, it will end with your money drained down this shit hole.

Mt GOX the most TRUSTED bitcoin website of all time which was a BTC exchange ran with our money, they had all the physical proof / location made public ~ except a few things & still no one could do anything to them and this here is a 3rd class website run by some shady individual based out of BRAZIL! whose primary explanation for not publicly disclosing the mining data centers / pools is 'because it would get us too much attention and increase user numbers'.

Isnt that ironic ?? They already have the most ridiculously lucrative ROI on the market resulting in a pretty large user base and still this guy makes this kind of comment ??

Yes I ve been on that chat and no I ve not even invested a piece of shilling over there.

Right now I am on the trade screen and I am seeing someone putting down an order of more than 8 BTC worth of KHS and its just sad because part of the reason for such misinformed investment are comments like 'I am happy here'.

I never trusted MT.Gox.
I trust Scrypt.CC.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 09:49:02 PM

Im happy there  Wink

Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:01:00 PM

Just to get into your mentallity, i do compreend and agree with all your terms, and yes i do have a few btc on scryptcc as well as some other clound/physical mining equipment. But from a global capitalist view there is NO 100% sure trustable investment. The higher the risk the higher the rewards in 99% of occasions.
If i were to invest in government funds i could get 4/5% return/year it's a lot safer than even buying btc (witch price can skyrocket or just sink down the ocean) but as it already happened (at least in my county) governemt took all those funds and repaid 50 years latter with almost no compensation... I'm not here to defend scryptcc, but from your point of view everything is ponzi even buying a piece of land (can be invadede/taken, get undervalued) it's unprobable i know but it CAN happen. It's just for you to decide where to invest or not.

P.S Warren Buffet made billions out of stock market, while lot of ppl lost even their houses trying it. Nothing is safe when even the stock market can be "manipulated" in some ways even with all the visibility it has and all of those years of security measures applied on it.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:55:41 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 11:08:35 PM by toptek

Sad Part is if greed hadn't took over they could have made a lot more the honest way and never really have to worry about the law to much . i  would rather pay what ever tax there is , stay a trusted upfront company and make way more then steal and worry were the next payout or  pay meant is coming from . or what my next big rip off will be and will i get way with it etc. I guess for them its the thrill of it but is jail really worth the thrill ?. because sooner or later they will either end up in jail for years, always dodging the law or that man who they ripped off who doesn't care much of what happen to his self etc  or worse dead . you really never know but have to watch the signs etc .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
wizardofwhere

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 12:54:14 AM

Scrypt.cc has not processed my withdrawal and it's been over 24 hours, Does anyone know what's going on? 
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:50:31 AM

Scrypt.cc has not processed my withdrawal and it's been over 24 hours, Does anyone know what's going on? 
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: