Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:08:09 PM

very interesting thing is, that cryptodevil and thephawner are presenting themselves as a smart, moral, nice/-they want to warn us/, something like two smal jesus-es . 

Actually, while I can't speak for ThePhwner, I am pretty tall - so that would make me a tall Jesus, not a small Jesus.

But you two are always first who start to insult others.
ORLY. . .
two troll FUCKERS

LMAO, you're too funny. Posting history proves you tragically wrong, but funny, nonetheless.

I'm not terribly tall, but also not very small so I guess I would be an average Jesus. Together do we make Jesii?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Barneyboy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:08:54 PM

Ok so, if the scrypt.cc=ponzi, can someone please enlighten me as how to make decent BTC besides buying equipment, faucets, and referrals? All I hear is Ponzi this Ponzi that, scam scam etc. ad nauseum WITHOUT mentioning decent alternatives. How is everybody else here making legit coin then?

If you are looking advice on this forum, you better listen to ThePwner and Cryptodevil.

if their in it, it must be ok
if not, it must be a scam.

They know everything about everything

But beware :  no-one else's opinion counts
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:10:07 PM

Ok so, if the scrypt.cc=ponzi, can someone please enlighten me as how to make decent BTC besides buying equipment, faucets, and referrals? All I hear is Ponzi this Ponzi that, scam scam etc. ad nauseum WITHOUT mentioning decent alternatives. How is everybody else here making legit coin then?

Try Hashnest and the B-EXCH fund at Havelock. I think Genesis is legit but the buy in price is so high and it's contract based whereas you can opt in/out of Hashnest and Havelock at any time. If your power rates are good, some current mining hardware isn't a bad investment either.

If you are looking advice on this forum, you better listen to ThePwner and Cryptodevil.

I'm not sure that's true; you're so fervently defending your beloved ScryptCC you've overlooked the numerous signs it's a Ponzi. Those of us who have been in crypto for a bit and understand the landscape know that legitimate, long-term profits are not high-margin and not easy to come by. I've seen numerous "arguments" against Hashnest by SCC fanboys, because the Hashnest ROI is "too long." Well guess what, that's a real mining operation and those are about the profits you can expect if you're really mining.

You think myself and cryptodevil are in the minority? Go post your SCC wet dream gushes in the REAL mining threads here and see what happens.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
Barneyboy

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:15:33 PM

Try Hashnest and the B-EXCH fund at Havelock. I think Genesis is legit but the buy in price is so high and it's contract based whereas you can opt in/out of Hashnest and Havelock at any time. If your power rates are good, some current mining hardware isn't a bad investment either.

I'm not sure that's true; you're so fervently defending your beloved ScryptCC you've overlooked the numerous signs it's a Ponzi. Those of us who have been in crypto for a bit and understand the landscape know that legitimate, long-term profits are not high-margin and not easy to come by. I've seen numerous "arguments" against Hashnest by SCC fanboys, because the Hashnest ROI is "too long." Well guess what, that's a real mining operation and those are about the profits you can expect if you're really mining.

You think myself and cryptodevil are in the minority? Go post your SCC wet dream gushes in the REAL mining threads here and see what happens.

I might just do that, At least they won't go crying to the mods and have my posts removed

Nothingface

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:15:59 PM

Unless you were an early adopter or having mining equipment at home, there is no easy way to accumulate a decent amount of BTC. You can spend your real fiat if you want buy it.

I personally still believe in scrypt.cc until proven otherwise. I have my doubts but I'll hold on for a while longer.

Thanks for some input.
If I absolutely HAVE to get equip then I´ll do so, someone possibly point me in a decent direction for some good equip? I firmly believe that BTC will be/is the future. The world won´t suddenly become less digital and less network/internet based, only exponentionally more interwoven and complex. Not to mention the weak US dollar/market and other currencies/mkts. I´m in it for the long haul.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:18:51 PM

Unless you were an early adopter or having mining equipment at home, there is no easy way to accumulate a decent amount of BTC. You can spend your real fiat if you want buy it.

I personally still believe in scrypt.cc until proven otherwise. I have my doubts but I'll hold on for a while longer.

Thanks for some input.
If I absolutely HAVE to get equip then I´ll do so, someone possibly point me in a decent direction for some good equip? I firmly believe that BTC will be/is the future. The world won´t suddenly become less digital and less network/internet based, only exponentionally more interwoven and complex. I´m in it for the long haul.

You can also invest your BTC in a dice site's bankroll - This person has an ongoing comparison going on here, albeit it's a month out of date.

http://www.bitcoin-dice-guide.com/dice-investment-comparison/

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:19:14 PM

Thanks for some input.
If I absolutely HAVE to get equip then I´ll do so, someone possibly point me in a decent direction for some good equip? I firmly believe that BTC will be/is the future. The world won´t suddenly become less digital and less network/internet based, only exponentionally more interwoven and complex. I´m in it for the long haul.

S5's direct from Bitmain. Anything else won't be profitable in the longer term.

EDIT: there's profitable Scrypt HW in the wild but it's all second hand at this point. So eBay, etc. are the place for that. I would suspect to see some Sfards soon, someone will pony up for the 100 MOQ.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:19:27 PM

Thanks for some input.

At this moment, best option is the Bitmain S5
However, a reputable company, SFARDS (formerly Gridseed) is releasing the SF100 which is looking really good.
olibertinho

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:23:56 PM

Thanks for some input.

However, a reputable company, SFARDS (formerly Gridseed) is releasing the SF100 which is looking really good.

hashnest.com and stakeminers.com
~ 0,3%/day
Nothingface

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:43:13 PM

Thanks for some input.

Thanks! I´ll start workin on its aquisition. Through the Bitmain site it´s not that expensive but you have to buy the PSU separately eh? Do people daisy chain link more than 1 of these up to make something worthwhile or what? 1155GHs only caps out at about $1k/yr
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:07:39 PM

ban me???  how rape you?
now i can tell im wrong becouse. this world is wrong

and when you fack all human you become a angel.

im so sorry for all realy so sorry

and i tell all user how tell  scrypt.cc true  you right and im wrong

if every 2 minut come new user and make war becouse i tell true than i can shut up and waiting news

Noone gives a shit about what you have to say.
Put on the hat and go back to the corner.

you guys probably wont listen because we all love making profits every day, just make sure to withdraw all your bitcoin before next week. just a tip.

Roll Eyes

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:11:55 PM

Me too, i think that at this moment the only good cloud mining service (real cloud mining) is Hashnest.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:12:07 PM

Ok...so, if the scrypt.cc=ponzi, can someone please enlighten me as how to make decent BTC besides buying expensive equipment, the faucets, and referrals? All I hear is Ponzi this Ponzi that, scam scam etc. ad nauseum WITHOUT mentioning decent alternatives. How is everybody else here making legit coin then? I´ve been in the crypto world for several months now and I´d Like to start making real $ and besides all the rhetoric, I have yet to hear really solid methods of aquiring BTC. Sorry I dont have alot of posts, I like a minimal data footprint I suppose.

Try this one Smiley  to be honest this one is about the only one i would trust or send any one to they also sell the miners at a reason able price .

There hard ware https://bitmaintech.com/product.htm

There cloud mining service .https://www.hashnest.com/

you can still make lots mining in your home but it will cost at first and you may have to remodel a room in your house etc . if you home mine  id try to run at least 10 TH  all the time to make a fair a mount fast . o yea  reinvest some of those BTC here for more hash

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
chevalier2000

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:21:18 PM

Can someone tell me the profit for hashnest ?

By my calculation profit is only 3% for a contract that last around 105 days (total ROI 103%), that's nothing... because the profit is only the bonus.

genesis-mining.com
bit-x.com
cloudmining.sg
bit-miner.com

are a lot better.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:23:02 PM

Ok...so, if the scrypt.cc=ponzi, can someone please enlighten me as how to make decent BTC besides buying expensive equipment, the faucets, and referrals? All I hear is Ponzi this Ponzi that, scam scam etc. ad nauseum WITHOUT mentioning decent alternatives. How is everybody else here making legit coin then? I´ve been in the crypto world for several months now and I´d Like to start making real $ and besides all the rhetoric, I have yet to hear really solid methods of aquiring BTC. Sorry I dont have alot of posts, I like a minimal data footprint I suppose.

Well.., you can just buy BTC and hodl.. You'll hardly be making *decent BTC* by doing nothing just investing in a business of someone else.. You know what I mean.. Wink
If you want cloudmining try Hashnest or Bit-x though don't expect miracles.. You can try to find an altcoin which looks undervalued in your opinion and try to hold it short-mid term and sell afterwards. And these ponzi sites like this one is almost the same as gambling.. In gambling they have provably fair at least. This site can't prove anything about being legit or fair..

malickie

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:30:58 PM

ThePhwnr will know who I am from this comment alone lol.  The end all be all argument of everything can be summed up in this statement, You Don't Know what You Don't Know.  Plain and simple, we Do not know what hardware scrypt.cc has and there is no proof.  Second for all we know, being in Brazil, he could be doing "Other Things" to make up for the lack of the stated Hardware.  

If machine's like Ares Miner 256 MH/s actually exist, wouldn't be too inconceivable to have the stated 850 GH/s.  Yes, I know, the "Math" doesn't add up on things, just saying.

Either way, only time and patience will say whether the site comes back up or stay's down.  Yes, I know it is also entirely possible from some people's point of view that the whole thing is a Ponzi and would make some sense with that argument as well.

All I am saying is at the end of the day, You don't know what you don't know.

As far as "proven" Cloud mining, there is Genesis (SLOW ROI), Hashnest (A bit better than most on ROI), Mining Sweden (Not Sure of their ROI honestly, also fairly new still so not 100% certain with this one),  I think there are some others out there but their ROI's are really slow.

Investment sites, I am going to guess probably 90% are ponzi's, you Can try BTER at 10% yearly Interest Rate.

If you really want to make money though with Bitcoin I think the better option is to play the Markets, granted that is time consuming, Or you could always try Loan sites Like BTCJam or BTClend, basically you invest in someone's loan and they pay back in whatever interest rate is set.

ThePhwner

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:39:31 PM

ThePhwnr will know who I am from this comment alone lol.  The end all be all argument of everything can be summed up in this statement, You Don't Know what You Don't Know.  Plain and simple, we Do not know what hardware scrypt.cc has and there is no proof.  Second for all we know, being in Brazil, he could be doing "Other Things" to make up for the lack of the stated Hardware.  

If machine's like Ares Miner 256 MH/s actually exist, wouldn't be too inconceivable to have the stated 850 GH/s.  Yes, I know, the "Math" doesn't add up on things, just saying.

Either way, only time and patience will say whether the site comes back up or stay's down.  Yes, I know it is also entirely possible from some people's point of view that the whole thing is a Ponzi and would make some sense with that argument as well.

As far as "proven" Cloud mining, there is Genesis (SLOW ROI), Hashnest (A bit better than most on ROI), Mining Sweden (Not Sure of their ROI honestly, also fairly new still so not 100% certain with this one),  I think there are some others out there but their ROI's are really slow.

Investment sites, I am going to guess probably 90% are ponzi's, you Can try BTER at 10% yearly Interest Rate.

If you really want to make money though with Bitcoin I think the better option is to play the Markets, granted that is time consuming, Or you could always try Loan sites Like BTCJam or BTClend, basically you invest in someone's loan and they pay back in whatever interest rate is set.

I know you're not getting paid jack shit this week, and likely into the future, because things based on lies beget other lies. Maybe Marcelo will be the first cloud scamming operator to "recover" from the "hacks" but I wouldn't bet on it. And if you think it's not too inconceivable for one company to own and operate 850 Gh/s of Scrypt hardware you're only proving your own ignorance on the subject of mining.

malickie

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:41:37 PM

Can someone tell me the profit for hashnest ?

By my calculation profit is only 3% for a contract that last around 105 days (total ROI 103%), that's nothing... because the profit is only the bonus.

genesis-mining.com
bit-x.com
cloudmining.sg
bit-miner.com

are a lot better.

I am pretty sure the Higher ROI with Hashnest was the PaCmiC Version 1, Version 2 has a lowered Bonus Rate.  Also I think you get better ROI with the Machines rather than the PaCmiC because you can Trade MH/s on the Market at whatever price you set.

malickie

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:44:12 PM

I know you're not getting paid jack shit this week, and likely into the future, because things based on lies beget other lies. Maybe Marcelo will be the first cloud scamming operator to "recover" from the "hacks" but I wouldn't bet on it. And if you think it's not too inconceivable for one company to own and operate 850 Gh/s of Scrypt hardware you're only proving your own ignorance on the subject of mining.

Read the post dude, don't read the 1st two paragraphs and jump down my throat, thank you.  I did state that he could be doing "Other Things" to make up for the lack of the stated Hardware.

Also said at the End of the Day, We Don't know what we don't know period. Tongue

ThePhwner

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:46:27 PM

Read the post dude, don't read the 1st two paragraphs and jump down my throat, thank you.  I did state that he could be doing "Other Things" to make up for the lack of the stated Hardware.

Also said at the End of the Day, We Don't know what we don't know period. Tongue

I did read the post. My point is that if he's lying about the 850 Gh/s, which he obviously is, then the entire premise of your beloved "KHS" is a lie and likely so is everything else. "We don't know what we don't know," is a hilarious response to all of this. We do know he's not mining with 850 Gh/s, which is the entire foundation of your "investment." Feel free to continue trying to find legitimate portions in this giant web of scammery. It's funny to watch.

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: