Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
4fanbtc

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 02:12:59 PM

lol 4fanbtc go play with your faucets broke ass

loool i go to play  but i not find faucet i find your big ass
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:13:31 PM

Has anyone else got deposits waiting?

I just received 1 out of 3 of my deposits I sent 16 hours ago.
Good sign, it seems it's catching up.
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:16:38 PM

I test to do some deposit in other sites, and blockchain work fine the deposit take 10 mins Smiley why admin say API dont work ? mmmmm...

Other thing last night KHS price 1145, now 1046 HuhHuhHuhHuh Mmmmmmm admin manipulate KHS price go down , drop, he buy and re sell when he manipulate KHS price again to sell at 1150-1170 Huh LOL.

THE END IS NEAR !!! OPEN THE YES !!

IMHO

Tongue

Show transaction link.

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/e732d72fda9631e01665604994af490f1212b2638535f3ea54bce5f0c96ec679

EASY ! OPEN THE EYES !! Cheesy GOOD LUCK

I opened my eyes and saw your deposit was credited.

chat disabled, trade disabled, Huh?? Why admin dont buy a better server HuhHuh a lot of money and he cant spend 99 USD for better server ?? WHY customers need to wait "admin" fix all the problems,  now this problems more frequently ? why if customers pay a lot of BTC ,always have site problems, server problems .... a lot of money invested in that scam site and admin dont update the server ?? :O

I opened my eyes again and saw chat was enabled, trade was enabled too.

My question stands:
When's the next end?
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 02:17:55 PM

Hi, today has been my account hacked and all khs have been sold for 0. I try contact support via ticket but without response. Also I can't send message via chat.

Can somebody help me?

I sent a ticket today 0:30 and 10:00 support responded. My suggestion is to do the same. Include your registered phone number on the site.

Hey fellas! Sorry about the long post... Newbie here (My very first post). Please help or point me to the right direction.

Help! my chat doesn't work either, since I signed up on June 6th (3 days ago). Yes I am a brand new user and newbie.
I've been sending tickets since then about the chat, but no response or fix yet.

I've been spending some time looking at others chatting without being able to participate. It looks like a great and fun community. I have even spotted Admin a few times but can't submit any chat messages...  Sad

When I type a message in the message box, and press enter, the message disappears as if it is sent, but nothing happens. It does not appear anywhere on the chat box. Sad

Does anyone have any tips on how to get it fixed? I would really love to have the chance to chat with my fellow Scrypt.cc miners, exchange ideas and tips.  Smiley

I would really appreciate if anyone can mention my problem on the chat box when Admin appears there... My chat handle is:

KC_Miner

I am not sure if it is safe to give out my Scrypt.cc Username with all the hacking going around... Hopefully the chat handle would be sufficient.

Thanks to all in advance for trying to help me in any way. Best regards and I wish you all many BTC  Grin

P.S. I jave noticed in these forums that some people that got hacked they also couldn't chat or couldn't trade... Does anyone think this is related? Could not being able to chat be a sign of being hacked or about to get hacked? If so what should I do to save my account before it's too late?

hantmec

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:19:08 PM

Fuck, can someone ban 4fanbtc / Satoyama from this thread?

I barely post here, I just like to read threads and keep up with news, but I'm not even able to do it right now because of how annoying this guy is (obviously both accounts are owned by the same guy; I can't believe two different people in this whole planet would have such shitty grammar skills and the same bad writing style). If you don't believe ScryptCC at all, why are you still here? Go spend your time studying english, "English for Dummies" is a good start and since you are such a smart investor, you probably have enough BTC to buy it.

I've not yet attested if ScryptCC is a scam or not, I've been getting pays but I do agree that mining related numbers just don't add up. My point here is only that the money is mine, and I can risk it wherever I'd like to. Even if it is a Ponzi, a lot of people can profit before the scheme breaks down. If you're not interested / taking part in ScryptCC's platform, you shouldn't be in this thread.

And if you just decide me to call me the "admin's dog" or some shit, notice that I do amit this could be a scheme and I don't need you stating it over and over in this thread. If this breaks down and I come out with no profit, I promise not to cry here while you use all your accounts to post "I told you" / "OPEN THE EYES" / "Open you mind". But for now, just back off.
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:19:30 PM

Hi, today has been my account hacked and all khs have been sold for 0. I try contact support via ticket but without response. Also I can't send message via chat.

Can somebody help me?

I sent a ticket today 0:30 and 10:00 support responded. My suggestion is to do the same. Include your registered phone number on the site.

Hey fellas! Sorry about the long post... Newbie here (My very first post). Please help or point me to the right direction.

Help! my chat doesn't work either, since I signed up on June 6th (3 days ago). Yes I am a brand new user and newbie.
I've been sending tickets since then about the chat, but no response or fix yet.

I've been spending some time looking at others chatting without being able to participate. It looks like a great and fun community. I have even spotted Admin a few times but can't submit any chat messages...  Sad

When I type a message in the message box, and press enter, the message disappears as if it is sent, but nothing happens. It does not appear anywhere on the chat box. Sad

Does anyone have any tips on how to get it fixed? I would really love to have the chance to chat with my fellow Scrypt.cc miners, exchange ideas and tips.  Smiley

I would really appreciate if anyone can mention my problem on the chat box when Admin appears there... My chat handle is:

KC_Miner

I am not sure if it is safe to give out my Scrypt.cc Username with all the hacking going around... Hopefully the chat handle would be sufficient.

Thanks to all in advance for trying to help me in any way. Best regards and I wish you all many BTC  Grin

P.S. I jave noticed in these forums that some people that got hacked they also couldn't chat or couldn't trade... Does anyone think this is related? Could not being able to chat be a sign of being hacked or about to get hacked? If so what should I do to save my account before it's too late?

You must own KHS to participate in chat.
I'm not sure of the amount though.
I think it's more then 1 MHS.
Julia_love

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:23:30 PM

I barely post here, I just like to read threads and keep up with news, but I'm not even able to do it right now because of how annoying this guy is (obviously both accounts are owned by the same guy; I can't believe two different people in this whole planet would have such shitty grammar skills and the same bad writing style). If you don't believe ScryptCC at all, why are you still here? Go spend your time studying english, "English for Dummies" is a good start and since you are such a smart investor, you probably have enough BTC to buy it.

I've not yet attested if ScryptCC is a scam or not, I've been getting pays but I do agree that mining related numbers just don't add up. My point here is only that the money is mine, and I can risk it wherever I'd like to. Even if it is a Ponzi, a lot of people can profit before the scheme breaks down. If you're not interested / taking part in ScryptCC's platform, you shouldn't be in this thread.

And if you just decide me to call me the "admin's dog" or some shit, notice that I do amit this could be a scheme and I don't need you stating it over and over in this thread. If this breaks down and I come out with no profit, I promise not to cry here while you use all your accounts to post "I told you" / "OPEN THE EYES" / "Open you mind". But for now, just back off.

English for dummies...
hihihi LOL
4fanbtc

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 02:26:20 PM

ban me???  how rape you?

now i can tell im wrong becouse. this world is wrong

and when you fack all human you become a angel.

im so sorry for all realy so sorry

and i tell all user how tell  scrypt.cc true  you right and im wrong

if every 2 minut come new user and make war becouse i tell true than i can shut up and waiting news
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:30:57 PM

ban me???  how rape you?

if every 2 minut come new user and make war becouse i tell true than i can shut up and waiting news

Noone gives a shit about what you have to say.
Put on the hat and go back to the corner.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:35:40 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 05:05:32 PM by Razerglass

ban me???  how rape you?

you guys probably wont listen because we all love making profits every day, just make sure to withdraw all your bitcoin before next week. just a tip.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
4fanbtc

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 02:37:48 PM

ban me???  how rape you?

yes you right about everything and i like send missage to admin scrypt.cc to tell him good bless you my sweet angel and i hope you become more and more strong and i hope all this sweet people invest with you more and more and  all my respect for you dear "Marcelo"
ddalex

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:40:23 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 03:23:02 PM by ddalex

It is easy to get rid of messages of those idiots - just click "ignore" on the left side Smiley
But there are other idiots who answer to them !
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:42:29 PM

I've not yet attested if ScryptCC is a scam or not, I've been getting pays but I do agree that mining related numbers just don't add up. My point here is only that the money is mine, and I can risk it wherever I'd like to. Even if it is a Ponzi, a lot of people can profit before the scheme breaks down.

Do you understand basic math? In order for 'a lot' of people to profit from this scam, in that they are early enough 'investors' they can make over ROI and withdraw it, a considerably larger number of people have to be defrauded of their funds when the scheme ultimately collapses.

You are essentially declaring that you are willing to play the equivalent role of helping a mugger steal from thousands of victims as long as you get to walk away with some profit. This does not make you an 'investor' or even a 'gambler' it just means you're a scumbag who'll crap on everyone for a few satoshis. 'Admin' and his other ponzi chums rely on people like you, otherwise their multiple ponzi schemes would never function for as long as they evidently do.

I do amit this could be a scheme and I don't need you stating it over and over

Yeah, I'll just go with saying I don't care if it bothers you that I frequently post Facts U Dislike in this thread.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bloedhond

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:43:43 PM

ban me???  how rape you?

scrypt.cc is A Big Scam just like bitcoincloudservices......................................Ponzi written all over it
I think admin and his fanclub are here
No need to try to beef with these guyz are brainwashed by marcelo santos
He steals some accounts to pay others
he cleans them out when the got between 1 and 8 btc
the rest comes from mining so he is part mining part ponzi thats why the site runs more than 1 year
so do not worry dude they will all lose money in this ponzi
remember i am here to the end of scrypt.cc
and than i wil post only hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4fanbtc

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 02:52:37 PM

bloedhond please dont tell that becouse you find a lot of enmy

so do like me and wait Grin and if you can tell long live of Marcelo Santos and good bless him Undecided
hantmec

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:55:08 PM

It is easy to get rid of messages of this idiots - click "ignore" on the left side Smiley
But there are other idiots who answer to them !

Thanks, I really did not know about this feature! I'm a newbie after all  Grin

I've not yet attested if ScryptCC is a scam or not, I've been getting pays but I do agree that mining related numbers just don't add up. My point here is only that the money is mine, and I can risk it wherever I'd like to. Even if it is a Ponzi, a lot of people can profit before the scheme breaks down.

Do you understand basic math? In order for 'a lot' of people to profit from this scam, in that they are early enough 'investors' they can make over ROI and withdraw it, a considerably larger number of people have to be defrauded of their funds when the scheme ultimately collapses.

You are essentially declaring that you are willing to play the equivalent role of helping a mugger steal from thousands of victims as long as you get to walk away with some profit. This does not make you an 'investor' or even a 'gambler' it just means you're a scumbag who'll crap on everyone for a few satoshis. 'Admin' and his other ponzi chums rely on people like you, otherwise their multiple ponzi schemes would never function for as long as they evidently do.

I do amit this could be a scheme and I don't need you stating it over and over

Yeah, I'll just go with saying I don't care if it bothers you that I frequently post Facts U Dislike in this thread.

I've never said I dislike them, you can even infer I partially agree with such facts. And I do understand basic math, having also stated that I can see the math does not add up. But now that I'm already in, potentially having lost all of the money, I will try to cash out as close to the end as possible, so I can at least even up on what I have previously invested and what I am able to withdraw. I'm relying solely on my luck to cash out right on the verge of losing every satoshi of my own money. Isn't that fair enough?

By the way, mining rewards have not appeared for the last 40 minutes here, and the trade page cannot be accessed. I tried a test withdraw and it worked, though.
hroub

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 03:11:38 PM

Can somebody help me?

KC_Miner

Thanks for replying  Smiley

I do have some KHS. I currently have 468 KHS. Tongue until I receive my first ever 2 BTC I ordered through Coinbase. I can't wait. I guess it would make sense if there is a minimum KHS to chat and its more that 467 KHS.

Does anyone know the min KHS required to chat? can someone ask in the chat box?

If anyone can help, my Ticket ID: #1291

LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:33:41 PM

Can somebody help me?

KC_Miner

Thanks for replying  Smiley

I do have some KHS. I currently have 468 KHS. Tongue until I receive my first ever 2 BTC I ordered through Coinbase. I can't wait. I guess it would make sense if there is a minimum KHS to chat and its more that 467 KHS.

Does anyone know the min KHS required to chat? can someone ask in the chat box?

If anyone can help, my Ticket ID: #1291
If i were you i would not spend the whole 2BTC into scrypt.cc. Spread it over several cloud mining services. So if one goes offline you are not losing all you have.
hroub

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 03:35:08 PM

My account was hacked there sometime ago, but DEFINITELY my fault there, no locking emails, no use of alternative email and I accessed it from my work PC which i didn't know was full of spyware, adware,keyloggers.

I decide to give a alternative chance to myself, and now only access it from Linux machine at home, always type the address myself : https://scrypt.cc , always check the lock in grey or green to check how is your connection to website. This time i use 2 emails, both locked, and both emails have 2FA authentication, i need a SMS when accessing them anywhere else, except my home Linux machine. 

Now if my account is hacked again, DEFINITELY AN INSIDE JOB THEN.

Regarding locking emails, I initially had only one email saved in my settings (not locked), then I typed a alternative email next to the first and clicked lock emails. However in my email settings, I only see my first email, and when I try to add the alternative one (I initially tried to add in the beginning) I get error: "emails are locked".

The alternative email should be my Gmail (2FA), but it doesnt show in my emails (only my first email shows) and I dont know if my alternative email is added and locked. Is there anyway to find out? If you have 2 emails locked in ur settings, do you see them both or just the first?

I submitted a ticket about this three days ago. Ticket ID: #1291

I tried pushing the ticket on chat, but my chat messages don't go through possibly due to a "minimum KHS amount to chat" limit.

Does anyone know the purposes of locking the emails?  Huh If I understand it correctly, emails are sent to confirm withdrawals and locked emails prevent hackers to change to their own. If thats the case, I should definitely need to add or switch to an email that supports 2FA in case, my email address gets hacked, right?

ThorSWO

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:48:58 PM

My account was hacked there sometime ago, but DEFINITELY my fault there, no locking emails, no use of alternative email and I accessed it from my work PC which i didn't know was full of spyware, adware,keyloggers.

I decide to give a alternative chance to myself, and now only access it from Linux machine at home, always type the address myself : https://scrypt.cc , always check the lock in grey or green to check how is your connection to website. This time i use 2 emails, both locked, and both emails have 2FA authentication, i need a SMS when accessing them anywhere else, except my home Linux machine.  

Now if my account is hacked again, DEFINITELY AN INSIDE JOB THEN.

Regarding locking emails, I initially had only one email saved in my settings (not locked), then I typed a alternative email next to the first and clicked lock emails. However in my email settings, I only see my first email, and when I try to add the alternative one (I initially tried to add in the beginning) I get error: "emails are locked".

The alternative email should be my Gmail (2FA), but it doesnt show in my emails (only my first email shows) and I dont know if my alternative email is added and locked. Is there anyway to find out? If you have 2 emails locked in ur settings, do you see them both or just the first?

I submitted a ticket about this three days ago. Ticket ID: #1291

I tried pushing the ticket on chat, but my chat messages don't go through possibly due to a "minimum KHS amount to chat" limit.

Does anyone know the purposes of locking the emails?  Huh If I understand it correctly, emails are sent to confirm withdrawals and locked emails prevent hackers to change to their own. If thats the case, I should definitely need to add or switch to an email that supports 2FA in case, my email address gets hacked, right?

Locking your email's a must.
It makes it impossible to change your email address in case a thief gets a hold of your username/password therefore making it impossible for them to withdraw.
It seems you locked your emails before adding the alternative email.
Simply submit a support ticket stating you want to add an alternative email and provide the email address and they will add it.
If you're paranoid or just want to be safer, you can lock a withdraw address making it impossible to withdraw to another address.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: