Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:39:49 AM

I cant login to my account Sad any one can help HuhHuhHuhHuh?
R u sure u r entering ur credentials right? Maybe u can try to recover ur password.
I am perfectly logged in and all my balance and KHS is there. However I am having trouble logging in to the Freenode IRC. before I couldn't log in at all. Now it says I am banned. Huh
Anyone else banned from Freenode IRC #scrypt.cc channel?

I also banned from Freenode IRC #scrypt.cc channel.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glenl

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:23:38 AM

Nobody has been banned last 15 days,
state ur ip for unban.
greetz
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:35:15 AM

site is a scam  i seem to be the only one who cant login
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:37:12 AM

admin never responds to emails
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:40:54 AM

I think i can throw some money around of price @ 0.00000100 khs/btc  Grin
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:43:58 AM

Quote from: cryptodevil
Don't worry. they're not mining. So that's one less thing for you to have to worry about them robbing from you.

850GH/s of Scrypt. Do the math.

U keep saying that, but since u have so much free time and are so good in math, how about u do the math for once and show us?

The reason I keep saying it is because I keep fucking proving it. Are you lot so goddam lazy that you really can't be arsed to check some basic math before throwing your BTC at an easily-provable scam?

Fine, yes, I do have some time at this moment. I'm supposed to be finishing off some other work but this well of human stupidity keeps drawing me back in like some old-worlde freak-show. Let's run through it, shall we?

Now, children, are you paying attention, you don't want to get overwhelmed by the incredible complexity of what I am about to explain to you.

Scrypt.cc claim to be mining 850GH/s of Scrypt coin.

So, first let's take a look at the mack-daddy of Scrypt coins, LTC. With 850GH/s potentially available to them, there's absolutely no point in  mining at a pool because then they'd be paying pool fees and, besides, with a potential 71.9% of the entire hashpower for LTC in their pocket, they'd easily out-mine any fucking pool out there.

Checking the actual stats we see what, children?

That's correct, kiddos, "Unknown" accounts for just 12GH/s of mining. Now it is extremely unlikely that "Unknown" would only be one entity, but just to be generous let's pretend for shits'n'giggles that "Unknown" is all scrypt.cc mining. K? M'Kay.

850GH/s of Scrypt
-12GH/s
---------
838GH/s of Scrypt that is apparently being pointed at other Scrypt coin networks.

. . . .to be continued but I want to just let this sink in first. I think you know what's coming next.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
neilsolomons

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:51:23 AM

Quote from: cryptodevil
Don't worry. they're not mining. So that's one less thing for you to have to worry about them robbing from you.

850GH/s of Scrypt. Do the math.

U keep saying that, but since u have so much free time and are so good in math, how about u do the math for once and show us?

The reason I keep saying it is because I keep fucking proving it. Are you lot so goddam lazy that you really can't be arsed to check some basic math before throwing your BTC at an easily-provable scam?

Fine, yes, I do have some time at this moment. I'm supposed to be finishing off some other work but this well of human stupidity keeps drawing me back in like some old-worlde freak-show. Let's run through it, shall we?

Now, children, are you paying attention, you don't want to get overwhelmed by the incredible complexity of what I am about to explain to you.

Scrypt.cc claim to be mining 850GH/s of Scrypt coin.

So, first let's take a look at the mack-daddy of Scrypt coins, LTC. With 850GH/s potentially available to them, there's absolutely no point in  mining at a pool because then they'd be paying pool fees and, besides, with a potential 71.9% of the entire hashpower for LTC in their pocket, they'd easily out-mine any fucking pool out there.

Checking the actual stats we see what, children?

That's correct, kiddos, "Unknown" accounts for just 12GH/s of mining. Now it is extremely unlikely that "Unknown" would only be one entity, but just to be generous let's pretend for shits'n'giggles that "Unknown" is all scrypt.cc mining. K? M'Kay.

850GH/s of Scrypt
-12GH/s
---------
838GH/s of Scrypt that is apparently being pointed at other Scrypt coin networks.

. . . .to be continued but I want to just let this sink in first. I think you know what's coming next.

And Lo and behold when you go to the site of this graph it has listed at the bottom to email them to list that pool. YOU HAVE TO GET THEM TO LIST YOUR POOL. SO IN OTHER WORDS MORON, YOUR AN IDIOT!!! Only the polls that have been listed there will show on that graph. My god
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

So, hopefully the dizzying math hasn't confuzzled your brainiums too much so far.

But, now, I'm going to have to ask you to pay even closer attention, because things get *real* complimacated now:

850GH/s of Scrypt
-12GH/s
---------

I'll shout it so you all hear at the back, MERGE-MINED COINS USE THE SAME HASH AS DISPLAYED FOR LTC SO DISREGARD DOGECOIN AND VIACOIN etc.

Don't believe me? Fine, let's show you an example of a pool mining LTC with DOGE and VIA merge-mined.

Are you able to agree, now, that merge-mined coins clearly are not to be counted as additional hashrates for that 838GH/s ?

. . . .to be continued so as to not overload with complex mathematicalistics. But I'm betting you're starting to get a sinking feeling in your little tummies about now.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:02:43 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 10:13:25 AM by cryptodevil

And Lo and behold when you go to the site of this graph it has listed at the bottom to email them to list that pool. YOU HAVE TO GET THEM TO LIST YOUR POOL. SO IN OTHER WORDS MORON, YOUR AN IDIOT!!! Only the polls that have been listed there will show on that graph. My god

Ok, cryptodevil, breathe. Don't let the stupid overwhelm your ability to type reasoned rebuttals.

*cough*

Ok Neil, how about you do us all a quick favour and pop on over to https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty and tell the class what the total hashrate is for the entire LTC network, hmmm?

How does that compare to the figure shown in the pool graph breakdown?

[While we're waiting for Neil to hear the loud clanging of that penny dropping, I'll explain it to you - The total hashrate displayed in that first graph *is* the total hashrate for the entire fucking LTC network. The 'email us to have your pool included' is to, you guessed it, notify them of your pool being part of the 'unknown' figure. The 12GH/s figure]

HEY, NEIL! WHERE YOU GOING? COME BACK AND TELL THE CLASS WHAT YOU FOUND!

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:31:16 AM

Anyhoo, while we wonder aloud where Neil might have got to, let's carry on with the compleximacation mathemitcallasthnetics, hmm?

So, as I was saying:

850GH/s of Scrypt
-12GH/s
---------

First, let's take a look at the top 8 Scrypt coins you can mine which will payout more of their own coins in value than that wot u wud get frm LTC

Now, again, each of these coins have their own pools which generally account for the hashrate you see here but, just for funzies, let us play a game of pretend, ok children?

Let us all close our eyes real tight and make a wish as *hard* as we can and wish that ALL the mining of these coins is being done solely from the 838GH/s of Scrypt mining power scrypt.cc are left with after you finally accept they ain't fucking mining LTC with it.

According to the only pool I can find for Tagcoin http://tagmining.com/ it has 40MH/s hashrate. So we'll work with that figure.

When we add up all of the above network hashrates we get: 27.73 GH/s

That's ALL of them listed above and, let's not forget our fun game of pretending that nobody else is mining these coins apart from scrypt.cc, ok?M'kay.

Back to the math:

850GH/s of Scrypt
-12GH/s - 'Unknown' on LTC
-28GH/s - The entire network hashrate of the top 8 Scrypt coins
---------
810GH/s

Ooooh, it's not looking good for the next lot of Scrypt coins to list. Feeling a little nauseous now, are ya?

. . . .to be continued.

Coinbanker

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

bitcoin supporter

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:33:40 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 10:56:35 AM by Coinbanker

hey, where's animated gif posted here?. it was funny, i need it.

Donate: 167TvxJb6zSeyd5C921r5CR9Ht91ioZdQM
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:49:06 AM

Admin is online in the trollbox today
and according to him rewards will be start coming from Tuesday
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:50:42 AM

Ok, class, anyone feeling a little unwell can excuse themselves and go see your therapist about learning to accept loss. While you're there, ask him to teach you some critical thinking skills.

For the rest of you, this is gonna be FUN!!!!

850GH/s of Scrypt
---------
810GH/s

We now look further down the list of Scrypt coins, to those that aren't necessarily more profitable to mine than LTC but, because so many of you little darlings want to pretend that your beloved, 'Admin' has some super-clever way to mine less profitable coins on the sly and then sell them during tiny market-value increases that *might* lift them above LTC, we'll indulge you:

So we're going to allow for PLENTY of wiggle-room here and go pretty far down this list. Digibyte shows a global Scrypt hash of 260Mh/s according to their own stats.

When we add up ALL the above network hashrates (omitting LTC obv.) we get: 14.52GH/s

Ouchie.

But, hang on, maybe something magical happens when you do the sums? Let's see:

850GH/s of Scrypt
-15GH/s - The entire network hashrate of the remaining top 20 Scrypt coins
---------
795GH/s

OH NOES!!!!

What does that mean? ARGH!!! The sky is actually fucking falling!

So, kiddlies, even if we pretend *real* fuckin' hard that scrypt.cc is mining ALL of the ENTIRE top 20 Scrypt coin networks, we're still left with 795GH/s of mining that . . .well. . .huh?

B. . .Bu. . .But. . .Marcelo!

Class is excused.

MyAdidas

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:07:39 AM

Ok, class, anyone feeling a little unwell can excuse themselves and go see your therapist about learning to accept loss. While you're there, ask him to teach you some critical thinking skills.

850GH/s of Scrypt
---------
810GH/s

We now look further down the list of Scrypt coins, to those that aren't necessarily more profitable to mine than LTC but, because so many of you little darlings want to pretend that your beloved, 'Admin' has some super-clever way to mine less profitable coins on the sly and then sell them during tiny market-value increases that *might* lift them above LTC, we'll indulge you:

So we're going to allow for PLENTY of wiggle-room here and go pretty far down this list. Digibyte shows a global Scrypt hash of 260Mh/s according to their own stats.

When we add up ALL the above network hashrates (omitting LTC obv.) we get: 14.52GH/s

Ouchie.

850GH/s of Scrypt
---------
795GH/s

OH NOES!!!!

So, kiddlies, even if we pretend *real* fuckin' hard that scrypt.cc is mining ALL of the ENTIRE top 20 Scrypt coin networks, we're still left with 795GH/s of mining that . . .well. . .huh?

Class is excused.

Scrypt.cc victims of crime --> http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 11:25:45 AM

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/qeERAig.jpg[/img]

No offence but it is not really good to act as a dump person for money.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:52:06 AM

850GH/s of Scrypt
---------
810GH/s

Ouchie.

850GH/s of Scrypt
---------
795GH/s

OH NOES!!!!

Class is excused.

So how would it be possible for Scrypt.cc to be able to negotiate lower energy prices when Brazil has approximately triple the energy costs as USA with the recent hikes in energy prices? http://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-business/electricity-bills-to-increase-by-70-percent-in-rio-and-sao-paulo/#

You may also combine this with the anonymous newbie account, no pictures of any mining equipment, and the recent "hack" which would make it pretty much impossible for them to repay all customers. The name Marcelo Santos doesn't really mean anything, might as well be Jesus as there is nothing to check it against.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:52:16 AM

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/qeERAig.jpg[/img]

No offence but it is not really good to act as a dump person for money.
still hopin for good news. but gettin more and more upset :/
xminerx

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

quickest cross blockchain transactions

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:57:38 AM

cryptodevil, why are you putting so much time and effort into trying to convince people that scrypt.cc is a scam? I've made a few thousand USD on scrypt.cc so far, right now I have one thousand USD invested, since just before the hack. If I lose this (and that's still an if), I'll still have made a profit. Why not just wait and see what happens?

rhok666

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:09:24 PM

cryptodevil, why are you putting so much time and effort into trying to convince people that scrypt.cc is a scam? I've made a few thousand USD on scrypt.cc so far, right now I have one thousand USD invested, since just before the hack. If I lose this (and that's still an if), I'll still have made a profit. Why not just wait and see what happens?

Do you realize that this is exactly how a ponzi works? Some people make profit at cost of others. The only person who wins definitly is the ponzi operator. Nothing more than redistribution.
It works fine until it collapses. Not to hard to understand.

cryptodevil is right about the hashrate, it is not possible what scrypt.cc claims to do.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:15:47 PM

Crypto devil please continue on. as hard as it is for them to hear this this needs to be done.  once you get this all worked out,  will you create a new thread and post your work in there? This needs to be done for all the new ones that come into crypto and also may start helping to deter these scammers from continuing this bs..Be nice to be able to link to your thread once a new cloud comes up and claims this or that..The more we have in our arsenal the better we will all be at spotting this type of scam..

Thanks for doing the work of putting this all together. Its hard and most times discouraging to try and enlighten those that arent up on these scams(or defend from the shills).. but this is necessary if we all want this crypto experiment to succeed..

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: