Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:04:52 PM

Still can Login but not transfer KHS and Withdraw the Bitcoins.
He said it will be up again o 30th. I hope it is earlier.

reagrds
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:09:28 PM

2 days to go:) check your mails for pin and pass change news:)
chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:13:39 PM

yes, dont forget to take free KHS as a compensation  Grin

/it joke, DONT click any links../
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:16:55 PM

There's another scam attempt running successfully, looks even more legit than scrypt.cc, with fake photos
scrypt.cc is not alone.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20702/exclusive-possible-500000-bitcoin-cloud-mining-ponzi-scheme-uncovered/

You really cant compare.

So many differencies, scrypt.cc hasnt any signs like this site has/had/ :
1. fixed "packs" of GHS, 1year contract, daily payouts, not possible to leave when you once send money.
2. fake, rendered pictures of mining farm .  When I saw it first-WTF?
3. warning on badbitcoin.org /fishy, and run by known scammer /
4. very short existence

think about it please, I do not defend scrypt.cc, but you really cant compare this two projects

Badbitcoin is not a worthy example to use here. Vik openly states that the Badbitcoin project is funded at least in part by Scrypt.CC, so he's unlikely to speak out against it as he's probably on the side of the fanboys who will defend it while it burns in front of us. Vik also openly admits to being funded by Paycoin and Hashstakers, another known Ponzi that collapsed and left people broke.

Fact of the matter is, the similarities are glaring: an investment supposedly based on mining where no mining can be proven and something ultimately causes payouts to stop. In the case of both BCS and Scrypt.CC, if actual mining was taking place, it would be a trivial task to show basic blockchain stats of blocks solved for whatever coins were being mined, and neither operation is able to provide this very basic evidence in support of their claims.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 03:17:30 PM

Nobody has been banned last 15 days,
state ur ip for unban.
greetz

How do I state my IP for unban? Could it be because last time I logged in to the IRC I was in a different country?

hantmec

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:17:44 PM

So how would it be possible for Scrypt.cc to be able to negotiate lower energy prices when Brazil has approximately triple the energy costs as USA with the recent hikes in energy prices? http://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-business/electricity-bills-to-increase-by-70-percent-in-rio-and-sao-paulo/#

You may also combine this with the anonymous newbie account, no pictures of any mining equipment, and the recent "hack" which would make it pretty much impossible for them to repay all customers. The name Marcelo Santos doesn't really mean anything, might as well be Jesus as there is nothing to check it against.

Completely agree, just pointing out that Curitiba is not in the states discussed on the news you've posted (Rio and São Paulo); Curitiba is in Paraná (the state where I live and where the situation is even worse since not only the federal government raised the power bill nationwide, the state government has raised it a little more in Paraná).

At least one thing on this website has a high probability of being real: the admin is indeed brazilian. Some people have claimed that he is american / indian because of IP tracking results, but today he answered a message on S.CC's "trollbox" (chat) in perfect portuguese, even using a slang.
chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:28:25 PM

There's another scam attempt running successfully, looks even more legit than scrypt.cc, with fake photos
scrypt.cc is not alone.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20702/exclusive-possible-500000-bitcoin-cloud-mining-ponzi-scheme-uncovered/

You really cant compare.

1. fixed "packs" of GHS, 1year contract, daily payouts, not possible to leave when you once send money.
4. very short existence

think about it please, I do not defend scrypt.cc, but you really cant compare this two projects

Badbitcoin is not a worthy example to use here. Vik openly states that the Badbitcoin project is funded at least in part by Scrypt.CC, so he's unlikely to speak out against it as he's probably on the side of the fanboys who will defend it while it burns in front of us. Vik also openly admits to being funded by Paycoin and Hashstakers, another known Ponzi that collapsed and left people broke.

Fact of the matter is, the similarities are glaring: an investment supposedly based on mining where no mining can be proven and something ultimately causes payouts to stop. In the case of both BCS and Scrypt.CC, if actual mining was taking place, it would be a trivial task to show basic blockchain stats of blocks solved for whatever coins were being mined, and neither operation is able to provide this very basic evidence in support of their claims.

OK, then only one similarity is that they didnt post any proof of mining. I expected more from you, man Smiley . But I know your math proofs, and if nothing more, then its "amoral" at least Smiley 
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:31:07 PM

scrypt.cc is not alone.

You really cant compare.

4. very short existence

OK, then only one similarity is that they didnt post any proof of mining. I expected more from you, man Smiley . But I know your math proofs, and if nothing more, then its "amoral" at least Smiley 

There's really no math needed to prove that using another investor in Scrypt.cc as validation of Scrypt.cc is circular reasoning with no endpoint. Try again when you can think properly.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
hroub

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 03:36:04 PM

Anyhoo, while we wonder aloud where Neil might have got to, let's carry on with the compleximacation mathemitcallasthnetics, hmm?

So, as I was saying:

850GH/s of Scrypt
-12GH/s
---------
838GH/s of Scrypt that is apparently being pointed at other Scrypt coin networks.

First, let's take a look at the top 8 Scrypt coins you can mine which will payout more of their own coins in value than that wot u wud get frm LTC

Now, again, each of these coins have their own pools which generally account for the hashrate you see here but, just for funzies, let us play a game of pretend, ok children?

Let us all close our eyes real tight and make a wish as *hard* as we can and wish that ALL the mining of these coins is being done solely from the 838GH/s of Scrypt mining power scrypt.cc are left with after you finally accept they ain't fucking mining LTC with it.

According to the only pool I can find for Tagcoin http://tagmining.com/ it has 40MH/s hashrate. So we'll work with that figure.

When we add up all of the above network hashrates we get: 27.73 GH/s

That's ALL of them listed above and, let's not forget our fun game of pretending that nobody else is mining these coins apart from scrypt.cc, ok?M'kay.

Back to the math:

850GH/s of Scrypt
-12GH/s - 'Unknown' on LTC
-28GH/s - The entire network hashrate of the top 8 Scrypt coins
---------
810GH/s

Ooooh, it's not looking good for the next lot of Scrypt coins to list. Feeling a little nauseous now, are ya?

. . . .to be continued.

How did u come up with the 27.73 GHS and why did u assume that the total mining hash for tag coin is only 40 MH?

hroub

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 03:39:26 PM

Quote from: cryptodevil
Don't worry. they're not mining. So that's one less thing for you to have to worry about them robbing from you.

850GH/s of Scrypt. Do the math.

U keep saying that, but since u have so much free time and are so good in math, how about u do the math for once and show us?

The reason I keep saying it is because I keep fucking proving it. Are you lot so goddam lazy that you really can't be arsed to check some basic math before throwing your BTC at an easily-provable scam?

Fine, yes, I do have some time at this moment. I'm supposed to be finishing off some other work but this well of human stupidity keeps drawing me back in like some old-worlde freak-show. Let's run through it, shall we?

Now, children, are you paying attention, you don't want to get overwhelmed by the incredible complexity of what I am about to explain to you.

Scrypt.cc claim to be mining 850GH/s of Scrypt coin.

So, first let's take a look at the mack-daddy of Scrypt coins, LTC. With 850GH/s potentially available to them, there's absolutely no point in  mining at a pool because then they'd be paying pool fees and, besides, with a potential 71.9% of the entire hashpower for LTC in their pocket, they'd easily out-mine any fucking pool out there.

Checking the actual stats we see what, children?

That's correct, kiddos, "Unknown" accounts for just 12GH/s of mining. Now it is extremely unlikely that "Unknown" would only be one entity, but just to be generous let's pretend for shits'n'giggles that "Unknown" is all scrypt.cc mining. K? M'Kay.

850GH/s of Scrypt
-12GH/s
---------
838GH/s of Scrypt that is apparently being pointed at other Scrypt coin networks.

. . . .to be continued but I want to just let this sink in first. I think you know what's coming next.

Why r u assuming that Scrypt.cc doesn't own any of the pools listed in that LTC piechart? They could be operating one of the mining pools under another name.

ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:40:08 PM

How did u come up with the 27.73 GHS and why did u assume that the total mining hash for tag coin is only 40 MH?

As he said, it was based on the only pool he could find mining TagCoin: Re the 27.73 Gh/s figure, it's called basic math. All the other coins on the list have hash rates listed, and I am guessing cryptodevil used a calculator or abacus or collection of hamsters to perform the work.

Is it your contention that TagCoin is really an 820-ish Gh/s coin?

ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:40:58 PM

Quote from: cryptodevil
Don't worry. they're not mining. So that's one less thing for you to have to worry about them robbing from you.

850GH/s of Scrypt. Do the math.

U keep saying that, but since u have so much free time and are so good in math, how about u do the math for once and show us?

The reason I keep saying it is because I keep fucking proving it. Are you lot so goddam lazy that you really can't be arsed to check some basic math before throwing your BTC at an easily-provable scam?

Fine, yes, I do have some time at this moment. I'm supposed to be finishing off some other work but this well of human stupidity keeps drawing me back in like some old-worlde freak-show. Let's run through it, shall we?

Now, children, are you paying attention, you don't want to get overwhelmed by the incredible complexity of what I am about to explain to you.

Scrypt.cc claim to be mining 850GH/s of Scrypt coin.

So, first let's take a look at the mack-daddy of Scrypt coins, LTC. With 850GH/s potentially available to them, there's absolutely no point in  mining at a pool because then they'd be paying pool fees and, besides, with a potential 71.9% of the entire hashpower for LTC in their pocket, they'd easily out-mine any fucking pool out there.

Checking the actual stats we see what, children?

That's correct, kiddos, "Unknown" accounts for just 12GH/s of mining. Now it is extremely unlikely that "Unknown" would only be one entity, but just to be generous let's pretend for shits'n'giggles that "Unknown" is all scrypt.cc mining. K? M'Kay.

850GH/s of Scrypt
-12GH/s
---------

. . . .to be continued but I want to just let this sink in first. I think you know what's coming next.

Why r u assuming that Scrypt.cc doesn't own any of the pools listed in that LTC piechart? They could be operating one of the mining pools under another name.

Because if that was true he could easily prove he was mining and your payouts would reflect LTC difficulty changes and LTC/BTC price. I will once again point out that a couple weeks back when LTC diff went down 5% and LTC/BTC price went up significantly, the payouts at ScryptCC not only dropped, but recovered to a level they were at before all the favorable changes. Does the crew investing in ScryptCC follow any market trends or info about the coins their shares are supposedly mining or would that taint the fantasy too much?

SmartySmile

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:43:17 PM

Someone else can log in and BTC KHS is not back?
hroub

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 03:44:53 PM

Ok, class, anyone feeling a little unwell can excuse themselves and go see your therapist about learning to accept loss. While you're there, ask him to teach you some critical thinking skills.

For the rest of you, this is gonna be FUN!!!!

850GH/s of Scrypt
---------
810GH/s

We now look further down the list of Scrypt coins, to those that aren't necessarily more profitable to mine than LTC but, because so many of you little darlings want to pretend that your beloved, 'Admin' has some super-clever way to mine less profitable coins on the sly and then sell them during tiny market-value increases that *might* lift them above LTC, we'll indulge you:

So we're going to allow for PLENTY of wiggle-room here and go pretty far down this list. Digibyte shows a global Scrypt hash of 260Mh/s according to their own stats.

When we add up ALL the above network hashrates (omitting LTC obv.) we get: 14.52GH/s

Ouchie.

But, hang on, maybe something magical happens when you do the sums? Let's see:

850GH/s of Scrypt
-15GH/s - The entire network hashrate of the remaining top 20 Scrypt coins
---------
795GH/s

OH NOES!!!!

What does that mean? ARGH!!! The sky is actually fucking falling!

So, kiddlies, even if we pretend *real* fuckin' hard that scrypt.cc is mining ALL of the ENTIRE top 20 Scrypt coin networks, we're still left with 795GH/s of mining that . . .well. . .huh?

B. . .Bu. . .But. . .Marcelo!

Class is excused.

Some citations would be nice and give u credibility.

There is over 100 scrypt coins and not all of them are listed in coinwarz

ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:46:35 PM

There is over 100 scrypt coins and not all of them are listed in coinpro

Why not ask your beloved Marcelo for some citations? He's the one claiming he's mining with folks like you to back him up? Why is the burden of proof not on the man making all these claims? Can YOU come up with one suitable candidate for a non-LTC coin he could be mining that would accommodate his hash rate and have enough liquidity in the market  to exchange for the BTC payouts? I'll wait...

hroub

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 04:00:29 PM

is it only me that can't log in ? it keeps saying invalid username/password whenever I try to log in. my friend already can log in so IDK whats going on

Most of us have logged in fine. The only think I can think of is u r entering wrong log in credentials or ur credentials have been compromised and changed. Maybe try "recover password" ? Not sure if possible to change password. I suggest you wait until Admin instructs us to change our passwords. Anyways there is nothing u can do in ur account other than chat, submit tickets and look at ur balance. Hang in there.

hroub

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 04:21:49 PM

There is over 100 scrypt coins and not all of them are listed in coinpro

Why not ask your beloved Marcelo for some citations? He's the one claiming he's mining with folks like you to back him up? Why is the burden of proof not on the man making all these claims? Can YOU come up with one suitable candidate for a non-LTC coin he could be mining that would accommodate his hash rate and have enough liquidity in the market  to exchange for the BTC payouts? I'll wait...

I don't think he's mining one coin at a time. It may be possible he is mining multiple coins and that's how the 850GHs is distributed... I don't have any of Marcelos contact details. Imagine if thousands did. I am guessing he is not providing any proofs for miners security.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:35:51 PM

Ffs, how can you be so wilfully ignorant?

Go to those links I have provided for every screenshot. They are completely independent sources you can check them for yourself!

The list of pools will show you that, for starters, the top two are Chinese! They are known to predominantly be large ASIC farms in China. So even if scrypt.cc was so dumb that they wanted to mine on a pool instead of solo mining with no pool fee with their massive claimed hashrate, they'd not be mining on a Chinese pool when the hashrate they have is accounted for as being miners in China!

Open your eyes, read the data that it is in front of you.

850GH/s is a massive amount of Scrypt hashpower. Immense for one entity to claim to have.

As for claims about 'all the other scrypt coins' seriously, am I going to have to start doing more basic math for you all again?

I despair for your futures, I really do.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:18:12 PM

Mine or not mine scrypt.cc pay money to invetsors

Admit or not admit persons Herr not care if these money come from mine or selling fetus for stemcell at silk road!! (think most unethical think you mind imagine!!!)

not one cares if mine is real only that is pays

This is the core of the problem: "investors" don't care whether there is any mining going on or not so long as they make a profit. They know it's probably a Ponzi but could you please stop talking about it because it might scare the new victims that the old victims need in order to continue to profit.

All the "facts" and "proofs" being presented here are very inconvenient to those attempting to profit from this scam which is why they respond with such vitriol.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:20:51 PM

“It is harder to crack prejudice than an atom.”

― Albert Einstein

From Wiki.

Prejudice is prejudgment, or forming an opinion before becoming aware of the relevant facts of a case. The word is often used to refer to preconceived, usually unfavorable, judgments toward people or a person because of gender, political opinion, social class, age, disability, religion, sexuality, race/ethnicity, language, nationality, or other personal characteristics. In this case, it refers to a positive or negative evaluation of another person based on their perceived group membership. Prejudice can also refer to unfounded beliefs and may include "any unreasonable attitude that is unusually resistant to rational influence".
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: