Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
kethan

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:16:02 PM

Oops!!!!! I flushed the toilet  Grin

You obviously flushed before you saw my proposal for a bet. Care to put your money where your mouth is and pretend you have a pair of balls? Or do you wanna just admit now that you're full of shit?

There is that little peace of shit came back floating on top in the toilet , I guess I have to flush again.

lets do the bet, 1 BTC
I start Monday a new account with 1 BTC
I withdraw everyday 1.5% of this amount for 14 days
After 14 days if there is still 1 BTC in the account you pay me 1 BTC
If after 14 days account shows even 1 satoshi less 1 BTC I owe you 1 BTC

I will be able to trade Khs, as well as taking the rewards.

This will be done with screen shots and TX ID
Enable account view by escrow after 14 days

LOL, nope. That's not the bet. You stated you were already making this profit. So prove it. What you claim you've done. If you've really done what you say, you could provide this proof within 12 hours from now, and that's being generous.

Here you go, it says all, no need for me to show my private stuff. I can start in Hard Times a new account.
If someone, or more persons likes this bet I will do.
If no one does the bet with me I will do this anyhow and post screen shots just to show.

Go ahead it's a fair bet..
CanariAnali

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:23:24 PM

I will be able to trade Khs, as well as taking the rewards.

What is to stop you trading with yourself through another account in order to fake 'profit'?

You must have a bend mind
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:39:39 PM

As no respond from ThePhwner I will challenge anyone

TO do a bet of 0.5 to 1 BTC that I will make an average of 1.5% a day on Scrypt

Fair game as below.

The account will be a fresh account
The account must be checked by an escrow agent daily
Fake trade can be checked by the escrow agent
BTC from each party will escrowed by the same agent
Escrow agent must be an official and legit
All escrow fees will be paid by me

I start Monday 2 August with a new account of 1 BTC
After 14 days if there is still 1 BTC in the account you pay me
If after 14 days account shows even 1 satoshi less 1 BTC I pay you

I will be able to trade Khs, as well as taking the rewards
I will be able to stop and sell all the Khs when the amount reaches 1 BTC +  21% (14 days profit)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:46:52 PM

As no respond I will challenge anyone

Fair game as below.

I will be able to stop and sell all the Khs when the amount reaches 1 BTC +  21% (14 days profit)

I still want proof of your current profits you keep rattling on about. I don't care how fair you try to make this new bet, I can see a million ways to exploit it. And that wasn't my original offer. 1 BTC for proof that your current investments have been getting you the 1.5% per day you claim.

Not to mention that withdrawing .015 BTC per day doesn't equate to 1.5% daily returns on a 1 BTC investment. It's called compounding. Look it up.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
kethan

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:52:09 PM

Fair game as below.

I still want proof of your current profits you keep rattling on about. I don't care how fair you try to make this new bet, I can see a million ways to exploit it. And that wasn't my original offer. 1 BTC for proof that your current investments have been getting you the 1.5% per day you claim.

Not to mention that withdrawing .015 BTC per day doesn't equate to 1.5% daily returns on a 1 BTC investment. It's called compounding. Look it up.

Sorry you don't make any sense ..
chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:54:23 PM

canari- dont waste your time with bet and proofs to assholes. you will not find proof what is sufficient for these trolls

thepwhner- why you are interested in proof if somebody do profit? Month ago you fully respect the fact that site is profitable for someones /and loosing for others/ but your problem was it is "amoral". because math, no mining, therefore its ponzi scheme etc. what is your point now? Even you will get proof, you will call "amoral pig" because someone loose because of your profit /of course, market../.  rather waste your time with your superlegits projects

kethan

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:58:35 PM

@ thepwner Actually what do you gain by daily saying this.. I am so bored .. If you haven't invested there then why do you worry man.. Please don't say your helping people no way your doing that
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:00:03 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 04:13:59 PM by CanariAnali

Fair game as below.

My current profits and possessions are my private business.
Besides to look up and post here over 200 TX id's is insane and time consuming so no interest at all
It will be not compounded as there is a legit escrow agent

Compounding is the ability to earn over reinvested assets, that is exact the opposite from what I do in the bet, I will withdraw everyday the profit.

Here you just show you're trying to twirl yourself out of your own idea! So where are your balls which you were talking about?
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:03:17 PM

canari- dont waste your time with bet and proofs to assholes. you will not find proof what is sufficient for these trolls

thepwhner- why you are interested in proof if somebody do profit? Month ago you fully respect the fact that site is profitable for someones /and loosing for others/ but your problem was it is "amoral". because math, no mining, therefore its ponzi scheme etc. what is your point now? Even you will get proof, you will call "amoral pig" because someone loose because of your profit /of course, market../.  rather waste your time with your superlegits projects

Thank You and Kethan  Grin
z0d14q

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:11:58 PM

Here you just show you're trying to twirl yourself out of your own idea! So where are your balls which you were talking about?

Oh! That hurts!))
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:15:34 PM

snip

I think you will find the ThePhwner offered you the bet first,

Your 1.5% profit "per day" is bullshit. And I'll call you on it right here. Unless you're able to prove by Tx IDs the amount you sent into Scrypt.CC initially, and the amount you're withdrawing every day. Back it up with the historic price and payout data from SCC (yes, it's available, even I know that) and clearly demonstrate when you recouped your initial investment from said TX Ids and began to accumulate and withdraw this 1.5% profit per day.

Unless the BTC is in your hand, it's vapor. KHS doesn't mean shit. I don't care how much you have or what you paid for it or what bizarre "ROI" calculation method you came up with to convince yourself you're not losing on this. Without the proof requested above, you're just another mouthpiece trying to get other people to buy into a scam.

you are the one twisting out of it by trying to start a new account, rather than prove what was requested.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:18:25 PM

snip

I think you will find the ThePhwner offered you the bet first, you are the one twisting out of it by trying to start a new account, rather than prove what was requested.

I am not going to repeat myself as you can read it above.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:59:11 PM

A site that is being still advertised will not be dead so soon....but It is also true it won't pay.....that is purely selfish business  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:29:19 PM

It's the spirit of Crypto memE's I've picked the most accurate depiction of scrypt.cc defenders I could find.

LALALALALALALALA!!!! I CUNT HAER YOU!!!!
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:39:34 PM

snip

Your 1.5% profit "per day" is bullshit. And I'll call you on it right here. Unless you're able to prove by Tx IDs the amount you sent into Scrypt.CC initially, and the amount you're withdrawing every day. Back it up with the historic price and payout data from SCC (yes, it's available, even I know that) and clearly demonstrate when you recouped your initial investment from said TX Ids and began to accumulate and withdraw this 1.5% profit per day.

Unless the BTC is in your hand, it's vapor. KHS doesn't mean shit. I don't care how much you have or what you paid for it or what bizarre "ROI" calculation method you came up with to convince yourself you're not losing on this. Without the proof requested above, you're just another mouthpiece trying to get other people to buy into a scam.

you are the one twisting out of it by trying to start a new account, rather than prove what was requested.

Yep. Just like everything else, the Magoogles have turned what I wrote into something else, riddled with insults, and skirting the real issues raised. If AnalBird wasn't full of shit, he could easily prove what he's claiming and have 1 extra BTC in his wallet.

But he can't. Talk about my ass and balls all you want. Doesn't change that fact that ScryptCC is a scam, and that you're a broke-ass liar. If you can't prove that you're making all this profit you've used as a defense of PonziCC, then you absolutely need to STFU and go back to the sandbox with the other little boys. If I ask for proof of "A" and you counter by offering "B," that only tells me you can't prove "A". Come on Big Bird... this could be the easiest 1 BTC you'll make all week.

Well?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:51:11 PM

It's the spirit of Crypto memE's I've picked the most accurate depiction of scrypt.cc defenders I could find.

LALALALALALALALA!!!! I CUNT HAER YOU!!!!

He did arsked you
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:03:22 PM

snip

Yep. Just like everything else, the Magoogles have turned what I wrote into something else, riddled with insults, and skirting the real issues raised. If AnalBird wasn't full of shit, he could easily prove what he's claiming and have 1 extra BTC in his wallet.

But he can't. Talk about my ass and balls all you want. Doesn't change that fact that ScryptCC is a scam, and that you're a broke-ass liar. If you can't prove that you're making all this profit you've used as a defense of PonziCC, then you absolutely need to STFU and go back to the sandbox with the other little boys. If I ask for proof of "A" and you counter by offering "B," that only tells me you can't prove "A". Come on Big Bird... this could be the easiest 1 BTC you'll make all week.

Well?

I would die if I could only earn 1 BTC in a week.

You have absolute no idea who you are talking to, but anyhow, that is why you are there and I am here.
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:17:11 PM

snip

Well?

You have absolute no idea who you are talking to, but anyhow, that is why you are there and I am here.

1. When did I say you only earned 1 BTC a week? You put it out there that you're making all this profit... I simply asked for proof. And I don't care how much BTC you're making, if you're passing up the opportunity for 1 more with a minimal amount of effort, it tells me you can't back up your claims.

2. I absolutely don't give a fuck who I am talking to, because you're a broke-ass moron who lies about making BTC with fake KHS. Until you prove otherwise, as requested multiple times, you're nothing but a Faucet Queen.

KHS != BTC

xtoff

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 05:41:05 PM

CanariAnali all your examples are at the price today but what do you say to the first investors like me.
Last month the price was over 1100 and now it is only 290 because Admin steals users rewards.

To get my money back I need over 280 days and over 500 to ROI.

I have only 1/4 of the BTC I had last month

I agree with you, you can earn but only if you are a new user buying at this low price but what do you say to all the others that admin has stolen ? How can he does that,  only manipulating rewards and he manages the price.
CanariAnali

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:42:36 PM

snip

Well?

1. When did I say you only earned 1 BTC a week? You put it out there that you're making all this profit... I simply asked for proof. And I don't care how much BTC you're making, if you're passing up the opportunity for 1 more with a minimal amount of effort, it tells me you can't back up your claims.

2. I absolutely don't give a fuck who I am talking to, because you're a broke-ass moron who lies about making BTC with fake KHS. Until you prove otherwise, as requested multiple times, you're nothing but a Faucet Queen.

KHS != BTC

Far from broke. i don't have to prove anything to you and you would wish you even had a fraction of the assets and business I have. Do you have a choice out of 3 cars when go to work in the morning? Paid for house with pool? 4 houses up for sale? A building company?

Fuck of you dumb ass, some people are working, and look what you are..... Ha ha ha
Playing with Bitcoin on Hashnest and scrypt for fun is a hobby of mine.
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: