Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
TheAstronomer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:58:27 PM

Rewards go up? Just received a reward that was about 2x the normal rewards.

For me, they have gone down (at least for the last two payments) even though I purchased 225 khs more...

I'm back to my normal rewards now unfortunately.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:22:54 PM

probably the rewards was hold twice the time...so twice the total reward was twice....
In current scenario getting twice rewards seems kind of funny...... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:08:15 PM

For me, they have gone down (at least for the last two payments) even though I purchased 225 khs more...

two experts of scc meeting Smiley
TheAstronomer

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:21:38 PM

two experts of scc meeting Smiley

Haha, good one!   Tongue
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:38:01 PM

It's not that Marcello is a glorified crack dealer, it's that he is using multiple accounts to keep you guys posting. Who do you think you've been arguing with? investors?

I actually don't believe its him and I'll tell you why: these half-wits had me as a mod in their IRC for a month before I finally left, all the while I was openly stating I felt this was a scam and no mining was taking place. The reason I was a mod? No one else in there could figure out how to set up an IRC with auto-ops, channel flags, set banmasks, etc.

I genuinely believe that some of the investors are so dumb and blind that it is them posting through these accounts. Marcelo knows he has such devout fanboys he doesn't have to do anything. I wish I could adequately surmise the level of ignorance of that group of people - it goes far beyond crypto and basic IT to fundamental lack of understanding of basic investment principles. That group of IRC clowns is the main set of actors behind the "so what you dumb fuck at least I'm getting paid."

I'd be less sad if I thought this was Marcelo himself. But it's his unofficial Kool-Aid drinkers, including one Chief Hero Asshat who, at least at the time, was bragging about using his SCC payouts to pay his bills instead of having an actual job. Of course this was in the "pre-hack" time...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
TheAstronomer

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:47:24 PM

It's not that Marcello is a glorified crack dealer, it's that he is using multiple accounts to keep you guys posting. Who do you think you've been arguing with? investors?

I actually don't believe its him and I'll tell you why: these half-wits had me as a mod in their IRC for a month before I finally left, all the while I was openly stating I felt this was a scam and no mining was taking place. The reason I was a mod? No one else in there could figure out how to set up an IRC with auto-ops, channel flags, set banmasks, etc.

I genuinely believe that some of the investors are so dumb and blind that it is them posting through these accounts. Marcelo knows he has such devout fanboys he doesn't have to do anything. I wish I could adequately surmise the level of ignorance of that group of people - it goes far beyond crypto and basic IT to fundamental lack of understanding of basic investment principles. That group of IRC clowns is the main set of actors behind the "so what you dumb fuck at least I'm getting paid."

I'd be less sad if I thought this was Marcelo himself. But it's his unofficial Kool-Aid drinkers, including one Chief Hero Asshat who, at least at the time, was bragging about using his SCC payouts to pay his bills instead of having an actual job. Of course this was in the "pre-hack" time...

I can't speak for all of the other accounts on here, but I personally am not Marcello. So Fuck you dumb fuck, at least I am getting paid!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:54:00 PM

I can't speak for all of the other accounts on here, but I personally am not Marcello. So Fuck you dumb fuck, at least I am getting paid!

Lies, that is totally something Marcello would say on an alt account.

Prove you are not Marcello.
TheAstronomer

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:00:50 PM

https://i.imgur.com/s231cGB.gif
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:45:49 PM

We need rewards now:)

ThePhwner

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:46:15 PM

Just as a point of fact, that GIF you posted was from when Hank accused Walt of being Heisenberg. Walt was in fact Heisenberg and was telling the truth, albeit in a humorous way to confuse Hank.

Yeah, I watched that show. It was pretty damn good.

Point being, that GIF as a response to Crestington's ask for proof, would indicate that you are Marcelo.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:49:41 PM

The play to push the price down for cheap khs is over boys, we won't be seeing sub 300 again for a while, if ever.

I took a look, saw that of course you are wrong and the price is back under 300, but wtf - how can there by buy and sell orders at the exact same price? Shouldn't they cancel each other out and result in a trade?

Just as a point of fact, that GIF you posted was from when Hank accused Walt of being Heisenberg. Walt was in fact Heisenberg and was telling the truth, albeit in a humorous way to confuse Hank.

Yeah, I watched that show. It was pretty damn good.

Point being, that GIF as a response to Crestington's ask for proof, would indicate that you are Marcelo.

Spoiler Alert!

Not everyone has seen how the show ends yet; some people probably didn't work out yet that he is Marcelo.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:54:42 PM

Spoiler Alert!

Not everyone has seen how the show ends yet; some people probably didn't work out yet that he is Marcelo.

Ah, yes. I stand corrected!

Side note, thanks for introducing me to Clams. Been good for both staking and trading past couple weeks (well I'm sure for longer than that, but I'm new to the party...).

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8941

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 12:03:05 AM

I took a look, saw that of course you are wrong and the price is back under 300, but wtf - how can there by buy and sell orders at the exact same price? Shouldn't they cancel each other out and result in a trade?

That "exchange" has been broken since forever. Unbearably slow most of the time (therefore the overlap) and doesn't accept orders other than the "market" price (which is a crapshoot because the frontend is horribly out of sync with that PHP garbage on the server side). Probably made worse by all the "bots" employed by SCC "investors".
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:13:13 AM

NO IM MARCELLO MWHAHAHAH!

BTC Buddy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:14:06 AM

So are rewards gonna increase today or maybe this week?
Soon

To be more specific. Maybe this week, Maybe next week, Maybe next month

My dog ate the rewards
Kasawari

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:56:03 AM

So are rewards gonna increase today or maybe this week?
Soon

To be more specific. Maybe this week, Maybe next week, Maybe next month

Or maybe not anymore. It will increase gradually but not going back to its old rate of rewards prior to hacking issue.
CanariAnali

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:58:15 AM

NO IM MARCELLO MWHAHAHAH!

You lier, you are  his twin brother
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:59:37 AM

You lier, you are  his twin brother

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

Dopo

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:04:47 AM

Hi, every body!
I'm New in this of BTC world, I'm using scrypt.cc and today I want to withdraw a part of BTC, I don't have any problem, just around 10 hs to see deposit in my wallet.
Just to tell my little trading.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:08:35 AM

Hi, every body!
I'm New in this of BTC world, I'm using scrypt.cc and today I want to withdraw a part of BTC, I don't have any problem, just around 10 hs to see deposit in my wallet.
Just to tell my little trading.

What the actual fuck? For real? marcello, is that you?   Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: