Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:28:42 PM

Wpp Energy project is long term, i don't know why some people are so agitated about price, there are other project that has concluded their sales same time as wpp yet they are unable to list on any exchange, all they do is make unfulfilled promises, what wpp has promised, wpp has delivered so far, you don't expect to see the price up when there is no demand for it, the team are still working hard from the look of it,
Really can't complain about this project, post ico dump is an inevitable thing for most coins/tokens listed on exchange this days.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:35:20 AM

I don't know why price going down constantly, I thought that $0.004 is the lowest price and i bought at $0.0045 but i was wrong.
Who selling at this lowest price? they don't have faith in this project, hope so this dump will be last one and after this dump we will see green sign.
If price go below $0.003 then I will grab more wpp at cheap price.  Roll Eyes
I think price wpp been holding around. 0,0028 and 0,003 for some time now so won't call it Going down yet and now I'm looking at price action now till Saturday whether WPP pumps OR niether happens.
I would not worry about the price, at this time when Bitcoin is growing - only the weakest hands can sell promising altcoins. Everything is simple - if I believe in the project and the team, I will hold tokens, otherwise - you need sell them and find something better..
Yeah we should not worry about price even mostly mates on TG group asking for next exchange listing and there is no lates messages by TROY.
I think they will drop some interesting news in coming weeks that will make project hype, Weak hands will be done in few days and volume on digifinex is really impressive. WPP will also join moon trip with top crypto's.  Cheesy
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:59:13 PM

Wpp Energy project is long term, i don't know why some people are so agitated about price, there are other project that has concluded their sales same time as wpp yet they are unable to list on any exchange, all they do is make unfulfilled promises, what wpp has promised, wpp has delivered so far, you don't expect to see the price up when there is no demand for it, the team are still working hard from the look of it,
Really can't complain about this project, post ico dump is an inevitable thing for most coins/tokens listed on exchange this days.
Discounting too fast is something that people are very disappointed about this project. In the past month WPP's value has been more than $0.012 but now WPP's current value is $0.0028 and that's the disappointment in this project. I think if their development team wants to build a project in the long term, they need to have a specific strategy but until now everything has been going on in silence, making everyone here very upset about how they work

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Nakinix

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:56:15 PM

I think the team works very badly, if it works at all. The community is not told anything. The price is constantly falling. It seems that they threw the project. Price falls catastrophically fast, given that the market is now on a positive note
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:13:32 PM

I think the team works very badly, if it works at all. The community is not told anything. The price is constantly falling. It seems that they threw the project. Price falls catastrophically fast, given that the market is now on a positive note
Why do you think just because the token price is going down the project itself is questionable? Most of the countries are trying to ditch the existing method of generating energy to adopt renewable energy through using the levulinic acid, water, solar energy etc. and now WPP team will start making plants, products which will ultimately emit Hydrogen. Are they supposed to make those all in just 3 months of time after collecting ICO funds? No. This needs a lot of time which has been outlined nicely on their whitepaper.

canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:45:44 AM

For me this project came to an end when WPP was listed at Digifinex because their team was really bad at managing the community and they didn't have many strategies to make WPP values stable. I think do not expect the price increase of this coin because the value of this coin only decreases and decreases. If WPP do not have new exchanges, we should sell as soon as possible
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:01:12 AM

For me this project came to an end when WPP was listed at Digifinex because their team was really bad at managing the community and they didn't have many strategies to make WPP values stable. I think do not expect the price increase of this coin because the value of this coin only decreases and decreases. If WPP do not have new exchanges, we should sell as soon as possible

There is no need to rush because the project has just begun and they already have a plan but time has not permitted, carelessness can make greater losses  Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:51:35 AM

Why do you think just because the token price is going down the project itself is questionable? Most of the countries are trying to ditch the existing method of generating energy to adopt renewable energy through using the levulinic acid, water, solar energy etc. and now WPP team will start making plants, products which will ultimately emit Hydrogen. Are they supposed to make those all in just 3 months of time after collecting ICO funds? No. This needs a lot of time which has been outlined nicely on their whitepaper.

The initial step was taken when WPP acquired an energy company, so I'm not sure WPP will stop here further action will be taken and it takes time
I have to say WPP is not suitable for short-term investments
yuria3

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:17:30 AM

The initial step was taken when WPP acquired an energy company, so I'm not sure WPP will stop here further action will be taken and it takes time

That's true. Big projects like this one, especially it was an energy generating one takes year to materialize. You can't sign now an agreement and then build it tomorrow.
dr.cheema

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:38:08 AM

I am not satisfy with wpp price and team also not active on TG group like ITO days. Maybe they are working behind the scenes.
I am waiting for updates related project or exchange listing but no need third exchange right now because already wpp trading with high volume on digifinex.
Only price is low and many holders seeing dump in price few will move on after sell out.
oleg17

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:33:18 PM

I am not satisfy with wpp price and team also not active on TG group like ITO days. Maybe they are working behind the scenes.
I am waiting for updates related project or exchange listing but no need third exchange right now because already wpp trading with high volume on digifinex.
Only price is low and many holders seeing dump in price few will move on after sell out.
Seriously? Do you still think that any future progress is possible with this project? The project is located at 1916 in the coinmarketcap, the price of the token is as low as possible, and I am sure that no one will raise it anymore.
dr.cheema

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:44:12 PM

Seriously? Do you still think that any future progress is possible with this project? The project is located at 1916 in the coinmarketcap, the price of the token is as low as possible, and I am sure that no one will raise it anymore.
Yeah mate This project standing at 1916 rank because CMC not update the circulating supply that's why CMC showing that rank.
You should check wpp marketcap on etherscan and marketcap of wpp is around $11.8 million. Hope CMC will update wpp circulating supply.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x056dd20b01799e9c1952c7c9a5ff4409a6110085
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:02:31 PM

We shouldn't be discouraged about the current price especially now that btc and other alts are doing well for some days now, wpp is very cheap to take advantage of rather, i can honestly say it is not easy to watch such low price now that it looks like the bulls are back but wpp is still very young so enough time to develop and i know our time will come to smile.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Amel
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:06:38 PM

That's true. Big projects like this one, especially it was an energy generating one takes year to materialize. You can't sign now an agreement and then build it tomorrow.

Unfortunately not everyone is aware of this, they are always in a hurry , try to see today's price has decreased again this must be the right time to hoard more
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:00:08 AM

Unfortunately not everyone is aware of this, they are always in a hurry , try to see today's price has decreased again this must be the right time to hoard more

Yes, the price of wpp coin has decreased a lot which nobody didn't expect that much way down in the market. I hope with the recovery price of bitcoin it might be helpful to increase the price of bitcoin. We should wait for the altcoin to start its price recovery in the coming days.
Amel
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:36:39 AM

Yes, the price of wpp coin has decreased a lot which nobody didn't expect that much way down in the market. I hope with the recovery price of bitcoin it might be helpful to increase the price of bitcoin. We should wait for the altcoin to start its price recovery in the coming days.

In this situation they sell WPP and choose to hold BTC because prices increase significantly that's why WPP continues to decline
oleg17

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:58:13 AM

Yeah mate This project standing at 1916 rank because CMC not update the circulating supply that's why CMC showing that rank.
You should check wpp marketcap on etherscan and marketcap of wpp is around $11.8 million. Hope CMC will update wpp circulating supply.
I agree, as I did not pay attention that there is no circulating supply on CMC. Judging by the current capitalization from etherscan.io, the coin will surely stay in the top 350 ranks. And these are much more encouraging positions. Therefore, I give up my above words - and this project still has chances for success.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:44:58 AM

In this situation they sell WPP and choose to hold BTC because prices increase significantly that's why WPP continues to decline

We also cannot blame anyone regarding the drop in WPP prices, but despite the current conditions like that, I still believe that later WPP will rise again, the most important thing is to be patient waiting for it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dr.cheema

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:58:20 PM

I agree, as I did not pay attention that there is no circulating supply on CMC. Judging by the current capitalization from etherscan.io, the coin will surely stay in the top 350 ranks. And these are much more encouraging positions. Therefore, I give up my above words - and this project still has chances for success.
Hope CMC will update wpp circulating supply in near future and we can still expect success from this project.
I am bit worried about current situation of price but if we look at wpp roadmap then we should wait for more updates.
Right now trying to buy at current price on digifinex hope i will grab wpp at more cheap price.  Wink
denifednu

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:05:30 PM

Anyone else notice the 'Source Code' link on the CMC page...
    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/
...points to a project that doesn't exist...
    https://github.com/WPPCOIN
Did it ever exist?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: